Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,075 members, 7,818,216 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:35 AM

Okada Rider Detained By Hospital For Not Paying His Bill - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Okada Rider Detained By Hospital For Not Paying His Bill (354 Views)

Russia Built ₦42Billion Hospital For COVID-19 Patients In One Month(Photos) / Man Dies After Being 'Abandoned' By Hospital As Doctors Waited For Alert. Photos / Pregnant Woman In Need Of Emergency C-section Turned Away By Hospital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Okada Rider Detained By Hospital For Not Paying His Bill by PastorandMentor(m): 8:35pm On Mar 22, 2018
Facebook user cries out after visiting a hospital in Port Harcourt and saw a man, his mother and a few days old baby under the stairs.
According to the man, they were detained for their inability to pay their outstanding bill after his wife gave birth through cesarean section but dead afterwards.
He owes #190,000
Read what she wrote below.

Few hours ago, I was at the hospital to see my cousin who just gave birth and I saw this family under the stair case . I was moved to ask why a baby that is barely two weeks would be exposed to such unhealthy environment and I was told this story.

His name is Kalu Rowland. An okada rider. His wife Ifunanya Kalu who was in labour was taken to a hospital in Harcourt on the 5th of March 2018 but she died on the 14th of March at hospital after a CS Operation leaving the poor child and his Dad. Now the poor man needs the sum of one hundred and ninety thousand naira (190,000) to pay for the hospital bills but he has none and he has been detained by the hospital and made to sleep at the stair case for more than a week now because he cant foot the bills.

I know the hospital is made for business and they are not a charity organization so please let's assist them. I gave them the little I could at least for their feeding so I'm making this post for their assistance . Please If you want to administer to them, you can send any amount of money you have to this number
Mary Ada Ekweche
First bank. Or to me 2180140840. Esor Daisy M. Zenith bank

I'm not asking for too much from you. Your 1000 or 2000 would go a very long way. Imagine if each and everyone of us would send 2000 Naira to them, I'm sure before Saturday they will be out of the stair case. Please inbox me if you are led to help or you can also call Kalu Rowland 09050802450, the bereaved to verify my story.

Re: Okada Rider Detained By Hospital For Not Paying His Bill by PastorandMentor(m): 8:36pm On Mar 22, 2018
More

Cc Lalasticlala, Seun

Re: Okada Rider Detained By Hospital For Not Paying His Bill by wahles(m): 9:06pm On Mar 22, 2018
Uhmn
Re: Okada Rider Detained By Hospital For Not Paying His Bill by wahles(m): 9:08pm On Mar 22, 2018
So much suffering, so much pain
Re: Okada Rider Detained By Hospital For Not Paying His Bill by Homeboiy: 9:35pm On Mar 22, 2018
This Nigeria sef
pikin never come out of belle, he don dey suffer

I pity that baby
From day he has started suffering, till when
Re: Okada Rider Detained By Hospital For Not Paying His Bill by Nobody: 9:49pm On Mar 22, 2018
You've tried it elsewhere and it seems not to work... Now come let's do it together. We teach, educate, sells tools. Just a click on my signature….. If you know, you know.

(1) (Reply)

Important Tips And Instructions To Maintain A Healthy Vagina / Advice On Nursing / Mommy Makeover In India; The Best Affordable Chance To Reshape Your Body.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.