Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,292 members, 7,815,509 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:41 PM

Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Buys Private Jet (Photos) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Buys Private Jet (Photos) (67058 Views)

Restoration Of Manhood By Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin - Pictures / Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Gives Leo Mezie N3 Million Naira For His Treatment / Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin's Swag In Church (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Buys Private Jet (Photos) by Teniola2000: 9:23pm On Mar 22, 2018
Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin buys private Jet worth Millions of naira

Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin, General Overseer, Christ Mercyland Deliverance Ministry, founder, Mercy Television, Warri, Delta State, South-South Nigeria is likely to have joined the league of some Christian leaders in the acquisition of a private jet, JoelsBlog reports.

The tireless general, Prophet Omoto Fufeyin who was blessed with a G-Wagon Mercedes Block 2018 Model and 2018 Land Cruiser Jeep as gifts from one of his sons recently was seen on a private jet yesterday along with his “brothers” Prophet-Shepherd Bushiri, Major One of Enlightened Christian Gathering (ECG) Ministries from South Africa and the Elijah of our generation, Dr. Emmanuel Okereke, General Overseer/founder, Global Success Ministries and Success Television Channels, Lagos, Nigeria.

It was gathered that the men of God went for evangelism in Port Harcourt and Abuja respectively.

When ask why he bought a private jet, Prophet Jeremiah Omoto said,

“Sometimes my schedules are tight.

“I travel a lot to do the work God sent me to do – preaching, prophesy and deliverance and its very stressful spending five to six hours on a flight just to minister for 2 hours.

“With a private jet, it’s more convenient and I think that is one of the reasons a lot of preachers have planes.

“I know some people buy planes, but I can’t afford one; I believe my sons and daughters will bless me with one to help support the ministry.

“Private jet is a necessity and not a luxury for some of us deeply involved in the work of God to own planes.

“The jet we used yesterday was sent to take us to minister Gods word by one of my sons.”

Owomowomo as he’s fondly called has a unique pedigree. He has neither a mentor nor godfather, as is common with most charismatic pastors.

He recently featured Senior Prophet Uebert Angel, The Emeritus of Spirit Embassy from UK and Prophet-Shepherd Bushiri, Major One of Enlightened Christian Gathering (ECG) Ministries from South Africa, as guest ministers for one of the biggest impartation crusade in Mercy City, Nigeria.

NEWS BY JOELSBLOG
https://joelsblog.com.ng/prophet-jeremiah-omoto-fufeyin-buys-private-jet-worth-millions-of-naira/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Buys Private Jet (Photos) by Teniola2000: 9:23pm On Mar 22, 2018
Nawa o!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Buys Private Jet (Photos) by Nobody: 9:28pm On Mar 22, 2018
This is the more reason why I want to islamalize this nation

50 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Buys Private Jet (Photos) by MissAprokoMedia(f): 9:28pm On Mar 22, 2018
Lalasticlala
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Buys Private Jet (Photos) by MissAprokoMedia(f): 9:29pm On Mar 22, 2018
MBuhariGCFR:

U are dry

276 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Buys Private Jet (Photos) by Nobody: 9:31pm On Mar 22, 2018
MissAprokoMedia:

U are dry
your aproko media is dry. BETTER vote for me in 2019

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Buys Private Jet (Photos) by GeeString: 9:31pm On Mar 22, 2018
This one is the spiritual adviser to his G+ sons & using Church to mask it.

Maga don pay.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Buys Private Jet (Photos) by Nobody: 9:32pm On Mar 22, 2018
MBuhariGCFR:

So that you will be raping 10years old girls in the name of marriage

125 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Buys Private Jet (Photos) by Dandanlowo: 9:42pm On Mar 22, 2018
Naso... Sheeples go foreva be sheeples grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Buys Private Jet (Photos) by Blakjewelry(m): 10:08pm On Mar 22, 2018
Hallelujah business is flourishing

3 Likes

Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Buys Private Jet (Photos) by Sarang(f): 10:38pm On Mar 22, 2018
Hello guys!

I write short poems for orphans and vulnerable children to describe the feelings of these ones birthed and abandoned, to give them a sense of belonging in a world which they seemed forgotten. I write on their behalf. Take a quick look at the poems here: https://www.nairaland.com/4394646/orphans-cry and don't forget to leave a review if you can. If you are feeling alone, this is for you. You can follow on Instagram here: http://www.instagram.com/orphans_cry or Twitter, see my signature.
Together Brethren, let's make a difference in the lives of the abandoned ones!

Ps: Pastorship is a business in the making, who know no go know..

6 Likes

Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Buys Private Jet (Photos) by mudiana(m): 10:39pm On Mar 22, 2018
Even this one too? Jesus save us from these pple na. Pls do nd come naaa!

3 Likes

Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Buys Private Jet (Photos) by ableguy(m): 10:39pm On Mar 22, 2018
*Receive sense*
Don't tell the police that armed robbers are in
your compound. Just tell them that YAHOO
BOYS are around in your compound with bag
loads of cash.
They would come around in less than 5mins
and see the truth themselves..

grin grin grin

125 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Buys Private Jet (Photos) by Nobody: 10:39pm On Mar 22, 2018
MBuhariGCFR:

I support you. Let's see how they will get the money to buy more private jets.

5 Likes

Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Buys Private Jet (Photos) by fk001(m): 10:40pm On Mar 22, 2018
I am happy for him....

More private jet for him cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Buys Private Jet (Photos) by omocalabar(m): 10:41pm On Mar 22, 2018
In the same Warri, where poverty is like pure water... everywhere!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Buys Private Jet (Photos) by Amberon11: 10:41pm On Mar 22, 2018
God sent you to preach prosperity and print 1000000 naira notes right?
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Buys Private Jet (Photos) by obaataaokpaewu: 10:41pm On Mar 22, 2018
Lalasticlala will be fast to move some threads to the front page just because of their "sensational headlines " So you couldn't go through the post to see this?
“I know some people buy planes, but I can’t afford one; I believe my sons and daughters will bless me with one to help support the ministry

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Buys Private Jet (Photos) by fasho01(m): 10:41pm On Mar 22, 2018
Pastoring.. #SoftWork
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Buys Private Jet (Photos) by Jtinaonyi(f): 10:42pm On Mar 22, 2018
MissAprokoMedia:

U are dry
I swear

1 Like

Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Buys Private Jet (Photos) by Follygunners: 10:42pm On Mar 22, 2018
undecided

4 Likes

Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Buys Private Jet (Photos) by Stevengerd(m): 10:42pm On Mar 22, 2018
Freezer go cry again if he see dis wan.

2 Likes

Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Buys Private Jet (Photos) by jayinfo2(m): 10:43pm On Mar 22, 2018
MBuhariGCFR:

Wat is this one saying

3 Likes

Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Buys Private Jet (Photos) by Pat081: 10:43pm On Mar 22, 2018
Best biz to do now is to own a church

1 Like

Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Buys Private Jet (Photos) by 2lateBiafra: 10:43pm On Mar 22, 2018
MBuhariGCFR:
SECONDED, WHERE IS DADDY FREEZE.
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Buys Private Jet (Photos) by Biglittlelois(f): 10:44pm On Mar 22, 2018
MBuhariGCFR:

like your alfa/imams will not jubilate if northern polithiefians buys one for them, ode

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Buys Private Jet (Photos) by Amarabae(f): 10:45pm On Mar 22, 2018
Maybe people bought it for him.
Leave him alone.
Enjoy your private jet jare,

1 Like

Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Buys Private Jet (Photos) by Nobody: 10:46pm On Mar 22, 2018
Daddy freeze will react soon...
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Buys Private Jet (Photos) by psychologist(m): 10:48pm On Mar 22, 2018
This man's church has the highest concentration of witches and wizard in nigeria... Think am lieing tune to mercy TV on strong decoder.

There was a time I was watching his program, this man called out all the unmarried brothers and sisters in the church and ask them to stay on the line, then he ordered the men to pick which ever lady he likes and that will automatically be his wife, and this gullible people went about fooling themselves, that they are picking wives..
He afterwards promised to sponsor the mass wedding.

Phil 1: 6 ( Christians problem generally is knowledge problem) they don't know who they are, the office of whom they are representing, and it's saddening

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Buys Private Jet (Photos) by Follygunners: 10:48pm On Mar 22, 2018
Amarabae:
Maybe people bought it for him.
Leave him alone.
Enjoy your private jet jare,

Nuisance angry

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Goes To Church With A Gun (Photos) / Lord's Chosen Church Member With Tire In Action (Photos) / Man Decorates Himself With Dollars In A Church In Lekki (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.