Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,210 members, 7,818,710 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:31 PM

Mark Zuckerberg Replies; “we Don’t Deserve To Serve You” - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Mark Zuckerberg Replies; “we Don’t Deserve To Serve You” (25032 Views)

Mark Zuckerberg Builds Sleep Box For Wife, Priscilla Chan / Mark Zuckerberg And His Family's Halloween Costumes 2018 (Photo) / ₦26 Trillion Net, Mark Zuckerberg And Wife Pictured On The Street Of California (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mark Zuckerberg Replies; “we Don’t Deserve To Serve You” by Vistawaplord(m): 10:20pm On Mar 22, 2018
Facebook’s CEO Mark Zuckerberg has finally spoken up, after being accused of giving users information out to Trump’s 2016 campaign team, targeting 50 million Facebook users through non-consensual access to their profiles. This accusation led to the “delete facebook now” movement campaign in which WhatsApp co-founder Brian Acton, has also joined.

It was said that Aleksandr Kogan, a Russian-American Cambridge University professor was first able to collect Facebook users data promising to use them for research, but which was given to Cambridge Analytica.

Mark Zuckerberg said;

“We have a responsibility to protect your data, and if we can’t then we don’t deserve to serve you. I’ve been working to understand exactly what happened and how to make sure this doesn’t happen again. The good news is that the most important actions to prevent this from happening again today we have already taken years ago. But we also made mistakes, there’s more to do, and we need to step up and do it.”

“This was a breach of trust between Kogan, Cambridge Analytica and Facebook. But it was also a breach of trust between Facebook and the people who share their data with us and expect us to protect it. We need to fix that.”

Source: http://talktech.com.ng/mark-zuckerberg-replies/

8 Likes

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Replies; “we Don’t Deserve To Serve You” by pat1612(m): 11:03pm On Mar 22, 2018
Its time to sue Facebook grin

9 Likes

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Replies; “we Don’t Deserve To Serve You” by Nobody: 11:13pm On Mar 22, 2018
God Please Make Facebook Offend Me, make I Sue Them... I Know Say I Don Blow Be That

6 Likes

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Replies; “we Don’t Deserve To Serve You” by Babygiwa(f): 6:28am On Mar 23, 2018
It was sad that it happened but do I still trust Facebook? Yes!

21 Likes

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Replies; “we Don’t Deserve To Serve You” by eleojo23: 6:35am On Mar 23, 2018
Bad for Facebook

Well, Facebook doesn't have much data about me 'cos I rarely post anything there...my last post was in 2014

I only log in to Facebook to see who among my facebook friends is getting married next...yeah, it's like somebody must get married every monthcheesy

56 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Replies; “we Don’t Deserve To Serve You” by TerrorSquad147: 6:37am On Mar 23, 2018
Ehya, they want to spoil mark nnsuka-bag's business. Stay strong bro, even if we many wey no dey use facebook again as you dey block our account up and down, we're still behind you. After all you even did good by not allowing that idiot Hilary win

24 Likes

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Replies; “we Don’t Deserve To Serve You” by akwaxxy(m): 6:37am On Mar 23, 2018
could that be the beginning of the end for Facebook and Zuckerberg?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Replies; “we Don’t Deserve To Serve You” by Nobody: 6:38am On Mar 23, 2018
Data protection? That's one of these horseshit webmasters spill to appear a saint in cyberspace. There's nothing like data protection. It's an illusion. Google, facebook and co will always give out data whenever the need calls. No conversation is encrypted, it's a hoax. Truth is, they know everything about you, even your sexual orientation and they can sell it to anyone with money. They are in for business, not to kiss and pat your ass. Always know this: You're been watched and anyone with money or power can gain access to your privacy.

visit www.entmirror.com for Business Ideas

48 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Replies; “we Don’t Deserve To Serve You” by Cosplay: 6:38am On Mar 23, 2018
Babygiwa:

You trust ANY social network with your personal and confidential information?

Good Luck with that.

13 Likes

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Replies; “we Don’t Deserve To Serve You” by dkronicle(m): 6:38am On Mar 23, 2018
I hope say him go allow boys create facebook account as people want Comot now.

11 Likes

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Replies; “we Don’t Deserve To Serve You” by Amberon11: 6:39am On Mar 23, 2018
A Nigerian CEO or politician can never be this truthful.

15 Likes

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Replies; “we Don’t Deserve To Serve You” by Luukasz(m): 6:40am On Mar 23, 2018
Babygiwa:
You think FB cares about your trust, they don't even know who the F youre

6 Likes

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Replies; “we Don’t Deserve To Serve You” by Cuteamigo1(m): 6:40am On Mar 23, 2018
Alot of people say they are only sorry because they were caught or else it would have been business as usual.

3 Likes

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Replies; “we Don’t Deserve To Serve You” by dmltoyin(m): 6:41am On Mar 23, 2018
Facebook shouldn't have trusted anyone with users data in the first place, kinda insensitive. Mistakes are inevitable sha..making same mistake again is what makes one a fool.
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Replies; “we Don’t Deserve To Serve You” by Welrez(m): 6:41am On Mar 23, 2018
I took the decision to believe all that I see on Facebook with a pinch of salt a long time ago. I have always suspected Facebook as being capable of such manipulation. I still believe this is one out of a thousand notorious acts.

6 Likes

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Replies; “we Don’t Deserve To Serve You” by veacea: 6:44am On Mar 23, 2018
Mark
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Replies; “we Don’t Deserve To Serve You” by Nobody: 6:45am On Mar 23, 2018
Na dis Kain person wey Nairaland CEO dey emulate. mtwee
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Replies; “we Don’t Deserve To Serve You” by MrMoney007: 6:45am On Mar 23, 2018
Mark, next time, don't mess with IPOB and Biafra restoration

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Replies; “we Don’t Deserve To Serve You” by Nobody: 6:45am On Mar 23, 2018
Watever. America manipulates election in other countries no one makes a fuss about. Russia and trump played a fast one on obama devil nd kilary B1tchton . the world is better off with trump than warmonger hillary

6 Likes

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Replies; “we Don’t Deserve To Serve You” by Nonnyflex(m): 6:45am On Mar 23, 2018
You are a thief if you are caught.. All of them are guilty of this... Pls don't keep your private or sensitive materials online... Not even in the most secure clouds/vaults.. None of them are safe

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Replies; “we Don’t Deserve To Serve You” by iamnicer: 6:45am On Mar 23, 2018
Mark in trouble

Saw him crying on CNN yesterday

The truth is that he bleeped up and he knew he did

Yes intelligent no doubt he will work things out

The enemies has used him

Moral of lesson

*TRUST NO ONE*

2 Likes

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Replies; “we Don’t Deserve To Serve You” by Nobody: 6:47am On Mar 23, 2018
eleojo23:
Bad for Facebook

Well, Facebook doesn't have much data about me 'cos I rarely post anything there...my last post was in 2014

I only log in to Facebook to see who among my facebook friends is getting married next...yeah, it's like somebody must get married every monthcheesy

Trust me, Facebook doesn't give a fuçk about your data. You are not important.

5 Likes

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Replies; “we Don’t Deserve To Serve You” by dust144(m): 6:47am On Mar 23, 2018
I need a lawyer to sue mark nnuskabread.
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Replies; “we Don’t Deserve To Serve You” by Nobody: 6:49am On Mar 23, 2018
Babygiwa:
Wetin you sabi kwanu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Replies; “we Don’t Deserve To Serve You” by klax(m): 6:54am On Mar 23, 2018
It's a very sad Invent what Trump will cost America and the world will be too unimaginable and it's a big shame to the Americans if this had happened in Africa no name the f u c k I n g CNN, BBC etc will not call Africa but see their lives and the wicked manipulation they fell into.

Same way Boris Johnson pushed the world biggest official crook the British off the tracks via lie and propaganda today they are in doom about to explode and they will suffer due to their foolishness and greed. They forgot gone are those days countries respect them and they came to stole oil, diamonds, gold etc from Africa this time they will cry like a baby let them mistakenly pull out of EU they will understand the message.

3 Likes

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Replies; “we Don’t Deserve To Serve You” by 3rdeye1(m): 7:00am On Mar 23, 2018
eleojo23:
Bad for Facebook

the ‘data’ being talked about here is not what you post for everyone to see my friend .. that is no more a secret na
some folks use FB as a diary and records of account. My senior manager has never posted anything on FB and she’s been there Since FB started. But she doesn’t joke with her FB account. She told me her very important Info there including sex tapes of her husband and many more. You can imagine if Mark allowed that to be leaked to public dormain. Probably we need to explore the app more.
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Replies; “we Don’t Deserve To Serve You” by seunoni34(m): 7:03am On Mar 23, 2018
Emotional blackmail.
How else does Facebook make money if not selling user's data?

1 Like

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Replies; “we Don’t Deserve To Serve You” by eleojo23: 7:03am On Mar 23, 2018
3rdeye1:
the ‘data’ being talked about her me is not what you post my friend ..
some folks use FB as a diary and records of account. You need to explore the app more.

It's like you didn't get the memo: Facebooking is not my thing!

So I am not interested in exploring...
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Replies; “we Don’t Deserve To Serve You” by BrainnewsNg(f): 7:04am On Mar 23, 2018
Mark sorry you will soon get off this..
Its one of those things you need or will see in business to wise up.
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Replies; “we Don’t Deserve To Serve You” by inoki247: 7:04am On Mar 23, 2018
All is well. Stay strong mark na the storm wey Ur village people pass you be that...

1 Like

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Replies; “we Don’t Deserve To Serve You” by BrainnewsNg(f): 7:08am On Mar 23, 2018
Nonnyflex:
You are a thief if you are caught.. All of them are guilty of this... Pls don't keep your private or sensitive materials online... Not even in the most secure clouds/vaults.. None of them are safe

Oh no

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Please What Is The Postal Code Or Zip For Nigeria (kaduna State) / Best Data Plan For A Blogger / Best Nairaland Thread For 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.