Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,767 members, 7,817,117 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:20 AM

Do You Need These Machines About Cashew Nuts? - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Do You Need These Machines About Cashew Nuts? (722 Views)

Unknown Truths About Cashew Farming Business. / Do You Need These Machines About Cashew Nuts? / How Much Is The Current Price Of Cashew Nuts In Your Area (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Need These Machines About Cashew Nuts? by tinawang(f): 3:56am On Mar 23, 2018
We offer:
Cashew nut washing machine;
Cashew nut roasting machine;
Cashew nut shelling machine;
Cashew nut peeling machine;
Cashew cream grinding machine;
Cashew nut packing machine;
Cashew butter filling machine;
Cashew nut coating machine and other cashew nut processing machine. If you are interested in our cashew nut machine,welcome to contact me with freely,please leave your email and phone number,and tell me which machine do you need,i will send the machine detail,images,video and quotation to you.

1 Like

Re: Do You Need These Machines About Cashew Nuts? by mrlloydk: 5:26pm On May 26, 2019
We need

Cashew nut roasting machin

Give us your quote mrlloydk@gmail.com 08130815760
Re: Do You Need These Machines About Cashew Nuts? by tinawang(f): 10:44am On Feb 18, 2020
I have sent to your email, please check it and look for your soon reply.
mrlloydk:
We need

Cashew nut roasting machin

Give us your quote mrlloydk@gmail.com 08130815760
Re: Do You Need These Machines About Cashew Nuts? by hbid: 3:53pm On Feb 18, 2020
Please send quote for the following

To hbidmus@yahoo.com
Re: Do You Need These Machines About Cashew Nuts? by tonyimadu: 8:28am On Feb 19, 2020
Send quotation to tonyimadu@gmail.com
Re: Do You Need These Machines About Cashew Nuts? by midemillz(m): 7:21pm On Mar 16, 2020
HELLO PLEASE SEND DETAILS OF MACHINE TO MY MAIL. THANK YOU damilolaoludayo01@yahoo.com
Re: Do You Need These Machines About Cashew Nuts? by midemillz(m): 10:13pm On Mar 16, 2020
Hello, i need info on this machines urgently and your quotation... Damilolaoludayo01@yahoo.com
Re: Do You Need These Machines About Cashew Nuts? by AJCB(m): 11:45am On Mar 17, 2020
Please send quote for the following

alexjblakk@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Whatsapp Forum For Catfish Farmers And Breeders. / Bulk Eggs And Poultry Products For Sale Nationwide / Nigeria Export Products

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.