Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,823 members, 7,817,399 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:33 AM

Do You Need These Machines About Cashew Nuts? - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Do You Need These Machines About Cashew Nuts? (695 Views)

Unknown Truths About Cashew Farming Business. / Do You Need These Machines About Cashew Nuts? / How Much Is The Current Price Of Cashew Nuts In Your Area (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Need These Machines About Cashew Nuts? by tinawang(f): 4:21am On Mar 23, 2018
We offer:
Cashew nut washing machine;
Cashew nut roasting machine;
Cashew nut shelling machine;
Cashew nut peeling machine;
Cashew cream grinding machine;
Cashew nut packing machine;
Cashew butter filling machine;
Cashew nut coating machine and other cashew nut processing machine. If you are interested in our cashew nut machine,welcome to contact me with freely,please leave your email and phone number,and tell me which machine do you need,i will send the machine detail,images,video and quotation to you.

1 Like

Re: Do You Need These Machines About Cashew Nuts? by RhodaD: 9:47pm On Dec 19, 2018
Need machines for cashew nuts processing plz contact me with this email:nsikanjohnsoni@gmail.com
Re: Do You Need These Machines About Cashew Nuts? by PSCONSULT: 11:34pm On Feb 04, 2019
Hello Tina, Kindly send your WhatApp No to me through: +2347036427775. For proper telephone conversational discussion on,all,these machines.Thank you.
Re: Do You Need These Machines About Cashew Nuts? by tinawang(f): 4:14am On Feb 15, 2019
i have add you on whatsapp. it is mine+8618539931566
PSCONSULT:
Hello Tina, Kindly send your WhatApp No to me through: +2347036427775. For proper telephone conversational discussion on,all,these machines.Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

Downy Mildew Disease In Cucumber / How To Control Pests And Diseases Of Cassava In Nigeria / Tired Of Termite’s Havocs/destructions In Your Home & Farmland? KILL Them Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.