Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,559 members, 7,816,360 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:10 AM

'mr. Adenekan Put His Wee-wee In My Wee-wee', 4 Year-old Raped Chrisland School - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 'mr. Adenekan Put His Wee-wee In My Wee-wee', 4 Year-old Raped Chrisland School (421 Views)

S3x Video: Chrisland Girl Apologises / Dangote Truck Crushes 4-year-old Boy To Death In Calabar [Photo] / 18+ Only!watch Leak Video Of How 4 Boys Gang Raped A Jss2 Female Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'mr. Adenekan Put His Wee-wee In My Wee-wee', 4 Year-old Raped Chrisland School by MichaelMega: 4:40am On Mar 23, 2018
‘Mr. Adenekan Put His ‘Wee- Wee In My Wee- Wee,’ 4 Year-Old Raped Chrisland School Pupil Tells Court

By Adejuwon Osunnuyi

At a Sexual Offences and Domestic Violence court sitting in Ikeja, Lagos State, Nigeria, yesterday evening, a 4-year old Chrisland Schools pupil (Name withheld) narrated before Justice Sybil Nwaka how she was defiled by a 47-year-old supervisor of the school, Adegboyega Adenekan.

The DailyBells Nigeria recalls that the pupil was two years and 11-months as at the time the alleged defilement occurred serially in 2016 at the Victoria Garden City (VGC) branch of the school.

The trial which was slated to begin at 2pm, due to other matters, did not start until 3.26pm as it ended at 5.53pm.

The pupil was led in evidence by counsel to the prosecution, Jide Boye, who asked her series of questions.

Before the child’s testimony, Justice Sybil Nwaka, had ordered that members of the public vacate the public gallery of the courtroom. However, she allowed journalists and lawyers to witness the testimony.

However, in order to make the atmosphere of the courtroom more conducive and child-friendly to the little girl, the judge rose from her bench to sit by a desk opposite her.

Engaging the Child in light talk, Justice Nwaka, who was smiling at the girl from time to time said: “I love your shoes, we are all your uncle and aunties here.

“Do you like the building? Do you know why you are here?”

Pupil said: “I’m here to talk about the bad things Mr Adenekan did to me.”

Read more: http://dailybells.com.ng/mr-adenekan-put-his-wee-wee-in-my-wee-wee-raped-chrisland-schools-pupil-tells-court/

Re: 'mr. Adenekan Put His Wee-wee In My Wee-wee', 4 Year-old Raped Chrisland School by adeniyi3971(m): 4:58am On Mar 23, 2018
paedophiles everywhere
Re: 'mr. Adenekan Put His Wee-wee In My Wee-wee', 4 Year-old Raped Chrisland School by seunlayi(m): 5:25am On Mar 23, 2018
This is baddoo
Re: 'mr. Adenekan Put His Wee-wee In My Wee-wee', 4 Year-old Raped Chrisland School by rOsy247(f): 6:12am On Mar 23, 2018
embarassed sad angry Just look at his wicked ugly face.

(1) (Reply)

Emerald Goes To School / Check This Out / Not Just Happy Today, Don't Really Know Why

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.