Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,286 members, 7,818,966 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:09 AM

A Pinot Grigio You Just Have To Try - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / A Pinot Grigio You Just Have To Try (457 Views)

World Jollof Day 2018: Three Fun Recipes To Try / Ibibio Cuisines To Try / Yoruba Cuisines To Try (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Pinot Grigio You Just Have To Try by weblello: 5:56am On Mar 23, 2018
so me and my wife stumbled across this fantastic ]Pinot Grigio (https://www.vinaceous.com.au/product/sirenya-pinot-grigio/) from Australia. It was so amazingly refreshing, we just had to buy it. We found that the pinot grigio was available to buy online via Vinaceous wines. I can't urge you guys more, you need to try it. It's called the Sirenya Pinot Grigio.

Some of the tasting notes are Bright, fresh and aromatic with nashi pear lifted floral aromatics, the
palate is quite rich and textural, yet remains minerally and with clean
acidity and a long finish. The Sirenya is ideally suited to fresh seafood and
seafood pasta dishes

(1) (Reply)

Get Best And Fresh Patanjali Products / Recipe Of The Week – Eggless Chocolate Cake / Coffee Cups Available For Sale 60 Ozl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.