Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,720 members, 7,816,964 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:27 PM

6 Ways To Find Out Your Baby's Gender Without A Doctor - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 6 Ways To Find Out Your Baby's Gender Without A Doctor (1372 Views)

Baby Gender Selection (baby Boy Or Baby Girl) / 6 Ways To Make Toothbrushing Fun For Kids / 9 Unbelievable Ways To Predict Your Baby’s Gender – A Must Read For All (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

6 Ways To Find Out Your Baby's Gender Without A Doctor by jamale: 6:21am On Mar 23, 2018
There are some ways to predict (with about 50 percent accuracy) the sex of your baby if you can’t readily afford an ultrascan. An ultrasound at 18-20 weeks along can usually give you the information you crave, but five months is a long time to wait for some. So , here they are.

WARNING: These tips might be hard to believe if you are a cynic but some of these tips have high success rates: If you want to be 100 percent positive, then you have to wait until your baby is born.

1. The wedding ring test

Hang your wedding ring on the string and dangle it over your pregnant belly. Then watch how it swings. If it swings from side-to-side like a pendulum, then you are most likely carrying a baby boy. If it swings in a circular motion then you are probably expecting a baby girl.

2. Morning sickness
If you are extremely ill during the first few months of your pregnancy, chances are you are having a little girl. Expectant mothers will have morning sickness while pregnant with boys too, of course, but extreme sickness early on is an indicator that it is time for you to stock up on the pink clothes.

3. Feel yourself up
Pregnancy involves a lot of boob changes, and yet another old wives’ tale says those growing milkers can clue you in to gender. Grab hold of your breasts and see which one feels bigger. A larger left breast supposedly means boy; a larger right one a girl. Want to make this test more fun? Ask your partner to do it for you!

4. Food cravings

Again, cravings will be cravings and they are unpredictable, but as a general rule of thumb, if you are craving sweets, then a girl is on her way. Salty cravings indicate a little boy is growing inside you.

5. The bi-carb test.
Just when you thought you’d done enough peeing on things, comes the bi-carb test. It has to do with the acidity (or lack there of) in a pregnant woman’s urine. Basically, you pee in a cup (you should be familiar with that) and add a tablespoon of bi-carb soda to it. If the mixture starts to fizz, you’re having a boy. If there is no fizz, girl! I confess to doing this one with my current pregnancy. I was told I was having a girl, and it was right.
Re: 6 Ways To Find Out Your Baby's Gender Without A Doctor by pressplay411(m): 6:35am On Mar 23, 2018
jamale:

There are some ways to predict (with about 50 percent accuracy) the sex of your baby if you can’t readily afford an ultrascan. An ultrasound at 18-20 weeks along can usually give you the information you crave, but five months is a long time to wait for some. So , here they are.

WARNING: These tips might be hard to believe if you are a cynic but some of these tips have high success rates: If you want to be 100 percent positive, then you have to wait until your baby is born.

1. The wedding ring test

Hang your wedding ring on the string and dangle it over your pregnant belly. Then watch how it swings. If it swings from side-to-side like a pendulum, then you are most likely carrying a baby boy. If it swings in a circular motion then you are probably expecting a baby girl.

2. Morning sickness
If you are extremely ill during the first few months of your pregnancy, chances are you are having a little girl. Expectant mothers will have morning sickness while pregnant with boys too, of course, but extreme sickness early on is an indicator that it is time for you to stock up on the pink clothes.

3. Feel yourself up
Pregnancy involves a lot of boob changes, and yet another old wives’ tale says those growing milkers can clue you in to gender. Grab hold of your breasts and see which one feels bigger. A larger left breast supposedly means boy; a larger right one a girl. Want to make this test more fun? Ask your partner to do it for you!

4. Food cravings

Again, cravings will be cravings and they are unpredictable, but as a general rule of thumb, if you are craving sweets, then a girl is on her way. Salty cravings indicate a little boy is growing inside you.

5. The bi-carb test.
Just when you thought you’d done enough peeing on things, comes the bi-carb test. It has to do with the acidity (or lack there of) in a pregnant woman’s urine. Basically, you pee in a cup (you should be familiar with that) and add a tablespoon of bi-carb soda to it. If the mixture starts to fizz, you’re having a boy. If there is no fizz, girl! I confess to doing this one with my current pregnancy. I was told I was having a girl, and it was right.

SMH. You need help.
Re: 6 Ways To Find Out Your Baby's Gender Without A Doctor by horia: 2:05pm On Mar 23, 2018
pressplay411:

SMH. You need help.
hey,that's rude.
Re: 6 Ways To Find Out Your Baby's Gender Without A Doctor by pressplay411(m): 2:27pm On Mar 23, 2018
horia:
hey,that's rude.

My bad dear. Just all these don't prove nada. You either do a sonogram or wait till delivery. How does one even measure craving? Lol

(1) (Reply)

Staphylococcus Is Running My Life / Is It Really Safe And Healthy To Wash The Bum With Water? / VAGINAL ODOUR/ CAUSES AND PREVENTION

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.