Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,036 members, 7,818,060 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:23 AM

My Last Supper On Nairaland - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Last Supper On Nairaland (4077 Views)

Is It Last Supper Or Last Passover ? / The Lord's Supper And The 144,000 Anointed Jehovah Witnesses / Did Jesus Drink Wine At The Last Supper? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Last Supper On Nairaland by Nobody: 9:50am On Mar 23, 2018
Today, as I prepare to leave Nairaland, I have a confession to make and I will tell you the TRUTH as I know it today.

Stay here if you an antheist, cos I have a message for you. For the Theist, I am sorry, it will be tough for you not to agree.

Cos I can not blame others while thinking I am not to be blamed.

This will be like Peace and War.

1 Like

Re: My Last Supper On Nairaland by ClumsyFlimsy: 9:53am On Mar 23, 2018
The great Billiyonaire

Naira land will miss you

But I thought u said u will deactivate on Sunday and not Friday
Re: My Last Supper On Nairaland by Nobody: 9:58am On Mar 23, 2018
ClumsyFlimsy:
The great Billiyonaire

Naira land will miss you

But I thought u said u will deactivate on Sunday and not Friday

I am not leaving today, but this is a last supper, it will be nice if I can have all my time today, but it is very expensive. I wish I can afford my time.
Re: My Last Supper On Nairaland by Nobody: 10:55am On Mar 23, 2018
You see there are people on this planet in association with beings who do not want this message out.

I have multiple modems and I have 30KVA AVS stabilizers protecting this facility but they are always praying that I make mistakes. They are playing with me equipments trying to make me upset so my brain waves can shift from my broadcasting frequencies.

So let us pray.
Re: My Last Supper On Nairaland by Nobody: 10:57am On Mar 23, 2018
For Though I walk Through the Valley of the shadows of Death I fear No Evil. For thou are with me.

Thy Rod and Thy Staff they comfort me, In the presence of my enemies. Thou annointed my Earth with Oil. My cup runneth Over.

Surely Goodness and Mercy Shall follow me, all the days of my Life and I shall dwell in the House of the Lord, for ever and Ever.

Amun RA
Re: My Last Supper On Nairaland by Nobody: 10:59am On Mar 23, 2018
You see I am typing this from my phone cos my equipments are fried.

Permit me to be slow as my spirit is willing but my flesh is weak.
Re: My Last Supper On Nairaland by Kelblaq(m): 11:03am On Mar 23, 2018
I hate to see you go, but i love to watch you leave cry embarassed

2 Likes

Re: My Last Supper On Nairaland by Emmanystone: 11:14am On Mar 23, 2018
Billyonaire:
Today, as I prepare to leave Nairaland, I have a confession to make and I will tell you the TRUTH as I know it today.

Stay here if you an antheist, cos I have a message for you. For the Theist, I am sorry, it will be tough for you not to agree.

Cos I can not blame others while thinking I am not to be blamed.

This will be like Peace and War.
How many threads you go open singing your praise before you go finally go? You sure say you go fit stay away from here or you go.come back with another moniker come dey pretend?
Re: My Last Supper On Nairaland by Emmanystone: 11:16am On Mar 23, 2018
Kelblaq:
I hate to see you go, but i love to watch you leave cry embarassed
If only he won't come back with another alt.

The guy is just trying to do a head of how many followers he has.

Mr Popular, you can go now.
Re: My Last Supper On Nairaland by Nobody: 11:21am On Mar 23, 2018
You see there are people on this planet who are humans but they do not have the Logos of the God Force, do not run away from them, you can dine with them, but listen to what they have to say, but there are some of us, with the Logos, a signature barcode generated by the very Essence of All, The Infinite Source.

We are not flesh and blood, we are Technologies, housed in physical vehicles that are operable on different planes of different planets within and without our Solar Systems.
Re: My Last Supper On Nairaland by Nobody: 11:27am On Mar 23, 2018
When I write, I real of real places, real location, real time and space and not creating mere images in your mind, I am just tell you the version of Truth that is TRUTH.

Now, shall we analyze my Opening Prayer;

Though I walk through the Valley of the Shadow of Death, I fear no evil:

I was really scared though, before this prayer played in my head. This was from Yahushua Ha Masiach, He was not a Christian, he made a mistake and I will make it easy for you to understand the that Yahushua Made. From now onward, I will be using the brand name called Jesus, for the purpose of easy understanding.

NB:
I have no alterior motives for these threads, I am not forming an organization, I am not joining any, I am not opening a Church and I am not even Religious and will NEVER be, for that will make me dogmatic, there fore rejection changes. Change is the only constant thing, no, Change is the only constant force.
Re: My Last Supper On Nairaland by Nobody: 11:30am On Mar 23, 2018
Let's get back to sciences.

We are all broadcasting at certain frequencies, cos we are all vibrating and everything that vibrates does so at specific frequencies, so our schumann frequencies in relation to 7.83Hz and 523 Hz, which are the frequences of Mother Earth and Father's Son, sorry Sun determines our MOOD, our Emotion, and our Emotion is Energy in Motion, so it is the motion of our Energy bodies based on our schumann frequencies that are barometers of our state of mind, in the node of Consciousness.
Re: My Last Supper On Nairaland by terrezo2002(m): 11:36am On Mar 23, 2018
The last supper. ghen ghen. Billy Billy
Re: My Last Supper On Nairaland by Nobody: 11:37am On Mar 23, 2018
You see why Religions are able to control the people is because of ignorance. And they sealed the fate of the ignorant ones by commanding them not to read anything outside the Bible and Koran and etc but what is their fate if they attempt to read other books ?

They are threatened with HELL FIRE, and for an ignorant mind, and I want to be using He here, no offence to the ladies, it is just easy to pass this message as male, my gender even though we know Earth is our Mother, a female, She gives birth to all us as she is impregnated by the beam of the Sun, the Father and the Father and the Son, are one. Is it not you were told ? How wrong can it be, if only Jesus was God's son, what does that make us all ? Slaves ? They played our minds, they recycle your Souls even though you are a spark of Sol, you had no idea, because you are lost in the pollution of doctrines, but Jesus said you should TEST a message and best way to test is via Science. Using a Calculator who does not make mistake. The Computer comes equipped with billions if not trillions of Books. This is how you locate your MAKER.

The Holy Books do not have all that you need, you need information from people, from the WEB.

There is HELL, but it is the one you have created, with your mind. You can not escape your own Creation, for every cause there is an effect. And it works with quantum precision.

Fire CAN NOT burn Soul, Can not burn Spirit. Because Spirit and Soul are made of a different aspect of raw materials not matter. There is no pain outside the Physical body.

Those who Astral Project should think of fire, and it will appear and they should jump in, and you will feel no pain. I have done this.
Re: My Last Supper On Nairaland by Nobody: 11:43am On Mar 23, 2018
But who is going to help you save you from your own mind, from your own created Hell. Who can help you change your mind. No One, not even Jesus or me, it is YOU who read this message.

Stop punishing yourselves folks. What you think is what you become. This is true.

4 Likes

Re: My Last Supper On Nairaland by Nobody: 11:49am On Mar 23, 2018
For those who think I should leave this username for your own selfish aim, then I must tell you that if you spend the last few hours copying and pasting my posts, you would have copiled pages of my experiences through this journey over 20 yrs of knowledge documented free of charge, yet you can not copy and paste and print them out ?

Call it;

Decoding the MATRIX - The Journey of Billyonaire; Do not take the book seriously, keep it as a guide, cos that name will connect you to my Research Library in the next 7 yrs. I will give you 7yrs to study what I studied in 20yrs and documented here for 6 yrs.

Do not depend on them, but depend on what I type here, cos these are the information from THE INFINITE SOURCE as misinterpreted by my physical filters. The Source can not be afford to be imperfect, I am the imperfect aspect of IT, or should it be HIM or HER ? What ever rocks your boats but let us discuss the possibility of a Personality of Being behind the Infinite Source.

My confession and postulate next....
Re: My Last Supper On Nairaland by Nobody: 11:54am On Mar 23, 2018
There are no guarantees that I will follow up in 7 yrs, cos I am going fully Materialism cos I am already connected to Source, his voice will be in the background of mind, while I mine the field.

Now;
The Strongest point I used to raise as an Atheist was that I can not believe what I do not see. That is true, but I started to use Electricity, Gravity, Magnetism, Tidal Waves, sound as examples. We can not see sound, but we can hear it, it does exist....right ?

We can not see Magnetism, but we can see magnets, and but magnetism is the effect and not the actually force, which itself is beyond 3D. Magnetism is a multi-dimensional Force, if you are to look at a magnet with Third Eye, what will you see ? I dont know, you tell me.
Re: My Last Supper On Nairaland by Nobody: 11:55am On Mar 23, 2018
You see, to produce a Sound, you need a Medium. Mouth is a medium to produce words, songs, crying and these are all sounds in different tones. So, yes we need a medium, and this medium is an express material mechanics needed for the Unseen to come through. Make of this Statement what you will.

You can choose to use mechanical devices like speakers, like air as medium, but atleast you also believe air exist, but you do not see it. You see clouds, right ?
Re: My Last Supper On Nairaland by Nobody: 11:59am On Mar 23, 2018
Let us go back to what every Scientist has accepted;

The Double Slit Experiment and Wave-Particle paradox.

The electrons are more than sentient, and are under the commanding mind of the OBSERVER. Your expected outcome is what Electrons play out, so in essence, it is INTENTION/EXPECTATION of an OBSERVER that organically produce the Desired Outcome.

My frequency has changed. Brb
Re: My Last Supper On Nairaland by correctguy101(m): 12:08pm On Mar 23, 2018
Billyonaire:
You see, to produce a Sound, you need a Medium. Mouth is a medium to produce words, songs, crying and these are all sounds in different tones. So, yes we need a medium, and this medium is an express material mechanics needed for the Unseen to come through. Make of this Statement what you will.

You can choose to use mechanical devices like speakers, like air as medium, but atleast you also believe air exist, but you do not see it. You see clouds, right ?

The mouth is not so useful as far as sound is concerned.

The vocal cords do all the vibrations as air pass through them to produce sound. Remember a turning fork? It has no mouth but is somehow like a bronchi and it's lover who are joined somewhere and make sound once air passes through them.
Re: My Last Supper On Nairaland by correctguy101(m): 12:10pm On Mar 23, 2018
Billyonaire:
There are no guarantees that I will follow up in 7 yrs, cos I am going fully Materialism cos I am already connected to Source, his voice will be in the background of mind, while I mine the field.

Now;
The Strongest point I used to raise as an Atheist was that I can not believe what I do not see. That is true, but I started to use Electricity, Gravity, Magnetism, Tidal Waves, sound as examples. We can not see sound, but we can hear it, it does exist....right ?

We can not see Magnetism, but we can see magnets, and but magnetism is the effect and not the actually force, which itself is beyond 3D. Magnetism is a multi-dimensional Force, if you are to look at a magnet with Third Eye, what will you see ? I dont know, you tell me.

On the contrary, if the mind is trained to not only feel waves of any frequency, sound can be seen since it's a waveform too.
Open to corrections bro
Re: My Last Supper On Nairaland by correctguy101(m): 12:16pm On Mar 23, 2018
Billyonaire:
But who is going to help you save you from your own mind, from your own created Hell. Who can help you change your mind. No One, not even Jesus or me, it is YOU who read this message.

Stop punishing yourselves folks. What you think is what you become. This is true.

This is true for me. I believe only I can save myself from myself. Any problem or success comes from within. Instead of looking outside of yourself and blaming others other than your own self, you'll never see your hand in the situation and how you personally orchestrated the success or problem.
How then will you now have a lasting solution when you expect everyone and everything to change when you don't change. Everything and everyone is in relation to you and you to them so it all begins with you.

My Tea is making me philosophical again.... $mh
Re: My Last Supper On Nairaland by correctguy101(m): 12:24pm On Mar 23, 2018
Billyonaire:
Let's get back to sciences.

We are all broadcasting at certain frequencies, cos we are all vibrating and everything that vibrates does so at specific frequencies, so our schumann frequencies in relation to 7.83Hz and 523 Hz, which are the frequences of Mother Earth and Father's Son, sorry Sun determines our MOOD, our Emotion, and our Emotion is Energy in Motion, so it is the motion of our Energy bodies based on our schumann frequencies that are barometers of our state of mind, in the node of Consciousness.

The sun determines our mood. Many will ask how. Can you throw more light for those who don't agree.

Note that I know and agree that the sun controls our internal energy and timing hence our moods can be under it's jurisdiction of control. And I learned about this on a night from still my dream state... $mh
I wonder how most of the things I was thought in the secret of my dreams are made known to you and Lord Sarasin

So for those doubters, can you help them explain?
Re: My Last Supper On Nairaland by Nobody: 12:42pm On Mar 23, 2018
correctguy101:

The sun determines our mood. Many will ask how. Can you throw more light for those who don't agree.

Note that I know and agree that the sun controls our internal energy and timing hence our moods can be under it's jurisdiction of control. And I learned about this on a night from still my dream state... $mh
I wonder how most of the things I was thought in the secret of my dreams are made known to you and Lord Sarasin

So for those doubters, can you help them explain?

You have access to a few dosage of information when you are on tea or meditating but Sir, I am directly connected and it just flows, THC can only make me normal, because now I am naturally high, and I need nothing external not even meditation to connect. I meditate only to calm the waves.
Re: My Last Supper On Nairaland by Nobody: 12:44pm On Mar 23, 2018
I will continue as I deem fit, because I also have busy schedules like you all.

Thank God its Friday, I need me some sweet girls to dance for me tonight.
Re: My Last Supper On Nairaland by Nobody: 1:08pm On Mar 23, 2018
Consider Source as a giant balloon with pinholes through out the entire 360 degrees. Billions of pin holes. Just that these pinholes further becomes binary, two eyes combining to form one vision.

Source sees the world through our eyes and ears his creation through our ears. And manipulates its creation via our minds, our hands and crawls through every fabric of his creation via our legs.

You are fractal of Source powered by the Sun. The Lord of the Sun is the Son of God, you too can attain this consciousness. The Christ Consciousness is not a religious anointing. Your brain can take you here.

Here every thing is possible. And I mean everything including the fact that every one acts in your favor.

Only when you have experience the God force should you understand.
Re: My Last Supper On Nairaland by Nobody: 1:14pm On Mar 23, 2018
You see folks, I have to die on the internet digitals to be able to live on this physical plane.

Billyonaire must die on social media and resurrect on the next dimension. The physical.

I have to launch a platform to change the world. Not online real place, a research center that must accommodate 1,000,000 per day. I challenge source to provide the resources if he own this world.

I challenge your Source Infinity.
Re: My Last Supper On Nairaland by Nobody: 1:20pm On Mar 23, 2018
We are the conscious aspect of Earth , we are stars in our own Universe.

Walk tall knowing you are not just a number, you are the impossible made possible but you were dumped down and enslaved.

My messages will free you from your cell. Many do not know they are slaves. This is a mined wasteland and your energy powers the system.

Change is coming.

1 Like

Re: My Last Supper On Nairaland by Nobody: 1:21pm On Mar 23, 2018
You are not just a carpenter, you can be a welder, you can be a farmer, you can be a mechanic. Do not limit your self. Expand your knowledge and increase your opportunities
Re: My Last Supper On Nairaland by Sapiosexuality(m): 1:41pm On Mar 23, 2018
Nice theories. Been following. For me, the story of hell is a simple reason the deeds of religions fall flat. The idea that a good God will burn antagonists in a pit forever for just disobedience contradicts the idea of goodness.

But for me, the most telling and revealing is, if the maker is as perfect as the religions make us believe and possessor of all Omnis, creating us contradicts these appellations. And once it is contradicted, every idea of this being dwarfs.

Creating man would be to satisfy a need and once this gap is in any creator, then that creator is still seeking perfection. If it is seeking perfection that simply means it will experience change and if it experiences change, it can't be the uncaused cause and what is the bane of these religions?

Like you wrote, I agree that transmutation of energy and application of forces at different vibrational frequencies is what the miracle workers in religion confuse for spiritualism. I also agree that a God that craves worship, jealous, unforgiven, etc., cannot be the one.

We are more like robots implanted in them Artificial Intelligence. We may show flashes of freewill but at subatomic basest level, we are been controlled. That's what I feel. The thing is, like Sony in the movie I-Robot, some of us try to break out of the system.

I have no doubts in my mind that this is a Control System. (Listen to the Album Control System By the rapper Ab-Soul to get what I'm painting). See how corrupted the world today is? There are cures for AIDS and Cancer but those who run the corporations that run the world won't let them out.

I have a question for you. Does enlightenment really make you happy and how? I mean the shedding of untruths, the reality that the people are controlled, the knowledge that we are just pawns in the hands of some high-tech beings, etc? How do you live happily with knowledge of the untruths, ignorance, wickedness and why there is so much suffering in the world?

2 Likes

Re: My Last Supper On Nairaland by Nobody: 1:53pm On Mar 23, 2018
Billyonaire:
You see folks, I have to die on the internet digitals to be able to live on this physical plane.

Billyonaire must die on social media and resurrect on the next dimension. The physical.

I have to launch a platform to change the world. Not online real place, a research center that must accommodate 1,000,000 per day. I challenge source to provide the resources if he own this world.

I challenge your Source Infinity.
You must o, since you're the new Jesus grin. And you must also run away on Sunday by deactivating your account so that you don't suffer the same fate as Christ (according to Christians), lol. You have to flee so Nlers don't literally crucify you over the internet ... extreme paranoia.

All I see here are signs of possession by a strong jinn (demon).
Re: My Last Supper On Nairaland by Nobody: 1:55pm On Mar 23, 2018
gensteejay:

You must o, since you're the new Jesus grin. And you must also run away on Sunday by deactivating your account so that you don't suffer the same fate as Christ (according to Christians), lol. You have to flee so Nlers don't literally crucify you over the internet ... extreme paranoia.

All I see here are signs of possession by a strong jinn (demon).

You are right, and I think I love this demon.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Open Atheists / lets work together / Do You Think Scientist Can Justify The Inventions Of Weapons That Can Kill And

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.