Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,354 members, 7,829,897 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:19 PM

Animals With Rare Color Patterns You Won’t Believe Are Real - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Animals With Rare Color Patterns You Won’t Believe Are Real (5773 Views)

"What Is The Name Of These Sheep-like Animals With A B*ooty Bigger Than Kim K's? / 5 Incredible Animals With Real Superpowers / Ten Real Animals With Superpowers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Animals With Rare Color Patterns You Won’t Believe Are Real by ogbiwa: 1:15pm On Mar 23, 2018
RoyalBlak007:

It's not a cheetah. Cheetahs have spots on their skins

Leopards have rosettes(irregular shaped spots that are grouped together in circles called..ROSETTES)

Definitely a cheetah bro, no question. The number one distinct feature of a cheetah are the two dark lines running from the eyes to the cheek. Other than that, head and ear shape, torso shape, tail shape. 100% cheetah. Nice threads by the way

1 Like

Re: Animals With Rare Color Patterns You Won’t Believe Are Real by oloriooko(m): 1:19pm On Mar 23, 2018
RoyalBlak007:

It could also pass for a Jaguar bro cheesy

But it's a Leopard
Jaguars don't have that face line
Anyway I love your post it's informative, gr8 job!
Re: Animals With Rare Color Patterns You Won’t Believe Are Real by RoyalBlak007: 1:21pm On Mar 23, 2018
ogbiwa:

Definitely a cheetah bro, no question. The number one distinct feature of a cheetah are the two dark lines running from the eyes to the cheek. Other than that, head and ear shape, torso shape, tail shape. 100% cheetah. Nice threads by the way

Probably it is a Cheetah

But what do you make of the skin grin
Re: Animals With Rare Color Patterns You Won’t Believe Are Real by ogbiwa: 1:24pm On Mar 23, 2018
RoyalBlak007:

Probably it is a Cheetah

But what do you make of the skin grin

A bit irregular set of spots though, plus an unusual amount of hair around the belly and tail for a cheetah

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Animals With Rare Color Patterns You Won’t Believe Are Real by RoyalBlak007: 1:25pm On Mar 23, 2018
oloriooko:
Jaguars don't have that face line Anyway I love your post it's informative, gr8 job!

Could it be
a crossbreed cheesy
Re: Animals With Rare Color Patterns You Won’t Believe Are Real by oloriooko(m): 1:27pm On Mar 23, 2018
RoyalBlak007:

Could it be

a crossbreed cheesy
Maybe grin

1 Like

Re: Animals With Rare Color Patterns You Won’t Believe Are Real by akproko: 2:08pm On Mar 23, 2018
The thread was cool for me until i saw the snake. Nice job poster...http:///2hCWqL8
Re: Animals With Rare Color Patterns You Won’t Believe Are Real by Martinez19(m): 5:01pm On Mar 23, 2018
Jeez, RoyalBlak007 is damn awesome. BTW him and Explorers, I no know who to choose.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Animals With Rare Color Patterns You Won’t Believe Are Real by Baldg: 5:17pm On Mar 23, 2018
RoyalBlak007:
The Rottweiler With Vitiligo
This is one of the strangest looking Rottweilers that you will ever see. He has a condition called vitiligo. It causes parts of the fur and skin to lack pigment. The cells that are responsible for pigmentation are either unable to function or they die. He looks like he is dusted in snow but it is actually the color of his coat.
I just love this guy..

He'll keep visitors guessing his breed, bit will reward the owner with love and loyalty.
Re: Animals With Rare Color Patterns You Won’t Believe Are Real by Baldg: 5:21pm On Mar 23, 2018
RoyalBlak007:
The Purple Polar Bear
This purple polar bear’s name is Pelusa and she is found in an Argentinian zoo. Many people think that this photo has been Photoshopped because of the bear’s bright, vivid color. She was actually treated for a skin condition, and it caused her fur to change from white to purple. Even though the color isn’t natural, it is still an amazing sight.
I feel caging it is wrong. They should be free to roam tho.

RoyalBlak007:
The Black Rooster and the Golden Horse
These two animals are absolutely amazing. They aren’t found on the same farm, but they have colors and patterns that are so unique, you never see anything else like it
Black chickens are popular in China and are eaten as a delicacy.
Re: Animals With Rare Color Patterns You Won’t Believe Are Real by Baldg: 5:32pm On Mar 23, 2018
shocked
Re: Animals With Rare Color Patterns You Won’t Believe Are Real by Baldg: 5:32pm On Mar 23, 2018
RoyalBlak007:

It could also pass for a Jaguar bro cheesy
But it's a Leopard
Nice one there..
What of Puma?
Re: Animals With Rare Color Patterns You Won’t Believe Are Real by rossychik(f): 6:01pm On Mar 23, 2018
RoyalBlak007:
Piebald Python
This is one of the rarest snakes in the world. There are many albino pythons slithering around in the world. This python is only partially albino. There aren’t too many of these snakes in existence, therefore, the closest that most people will ever get to seeing one is in a photo like this one.
lala, re u seeing this?
Re: Animals With Rare Color Patterns You Won’t Believe Are Real by AleksAndria: 6:59pm On Mar 23, 2018
RoyalBlak look at this 'Red-shanked Duoc Langur'.
Isn't it beautiful?.

3 Likes

Re: Animals With Rare Color Patterns You Won’t Believe Are Real by Nobody: 8:21pm On Mar 23, 2018
adextetoo:
Few People with brains on Nairaland, I joined this platform to be educated and not for celebrity gist and nonsense talks.

Explorer God will bless you

RoyalBlak007 you are ultimately blessed

This guys are the 8th Wonder after Nature.

They deserve an award. To all others with similarity of purpose, I say God bless.

1 Like

Re: Animals With Rare Color Patterns You Won’t Believe Are Real by Follygunners: 9:26pm On Mar 23, 2018
oloriooko:

But this has the form of a cheetah not leopard undecided
The tail, head and long legs give it away for a cheetah

I absolutely agree.. I was gonna comment till I saw urs.. Thanks for the catch!
Re: Animals With Rare Color Patterns You Won’t Believe Are Real by RoyalBlak007: 7:38am On Mar 24, 2018
AleksAndria:
RoyalBlak look at this 'Red-shanked Duoc Langur'.

Isn't it beautiful?.

Checkout the furs cheesy

Beautiful cool

1 Like

Re: Animals With Rare Color Patterns You Won’t Believe Are Real by deanoffaculty: 7:46am On Mar 24, 2018
RoyalBlak007:
Piebald Python
This is one of the rarest snakes in the world. There are many albino pythons slithering around in the world. This python is only partially albino. There aren’t too many of these snakes in existence, therefore, the closest that most people will ever get to seeing one is in a photo like this one.
Lala will like this.......

1 Like

Re: Animals With Rare Color Patterns You Won’t Believe Are Real by unifydworld: 8:59am On Mar 24, 2018
Hello Nairalanders !!! I HAVE NEVER COME FOR HELP SINCE I JOIN THIS platform ,THAT WAS 2013. I WANT YOU ALL TO GIVE MY DAUGHTER A SUPPORT IN THE ONGOING CUSSON BABY COMPETITION. SHE MADE IT TO THE FIRST STAGE , PLEASE VOTE FOR OSOBA ISTIJABAH IN THE 2STAGE OF THE ONGOING CUSSON BABY OF THE YEAR COMPETITION.WE HAVE JUST 2DAYS TO PICK TOP 100. PLEASEEEE YOUR VOTE COUNTS AND MEAN A LOT TO US! PLUS I JUST GOT TO KNOW YOU CAN VOTE AS MANY TIMES AS POSSIBLE WITH NO STRESS. ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS TO CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW https://www.cussonsbaby.com.ng/campaign/cbm5-top-500/entry?id=389402 ,CAST YOUR VOTE BY CONFIRMING YOU 'RE NOT A ROBOT, PRESS THE BACK BOTTON AND RELOAD THE LINK O.............KEEP RELOADING THE LINK TO CAST AS MANY AS POSSIBLE.
Re: Animals With Rare Color Patterns You Won’t Believe Are Real by ZoeyJ(f): 10:13am On Mar 24, 2018
RoyalBlak007:
Venus the Chimera Cat
This cat is absolutely amazing. This breed is also very rare. The reason that this cat is so rare is because it was originally twins in the mother’s womb. Before birth, the two cats fused together to create one single cat with very distinctive features. If you look at the cat in this photo, you will see that it looks like two completely different cats.
Creepy is the word.
Re: Animals With Rare Color Patterns You Won’t Believe Are Real by RoyalBlak007: 10:19am On Mar 24, 2018
ZoeyJ:

Creepy is the word.

Awesome is the word smiley

Sure you're a female grin
Re: Animals With Rare Color Patterns You Won’t Believe Are Real by ZoeyJ(f): 10:21am On Mar 24, 2018
RoyalBlak007:

Awesome is the word smiley

Sure you're a female grin
Yeah i am ?
Re: Animals With Rare Color Patterns You Won’t Believe Are Real by nobsalis: 2:49pm On Mar 26, 2018
RoyalBlak007:
Venus the Chimera Cat
This cat is absolutely amazing. This breed is also very rare. The reason that this cat is so rare is because it was originally twins in the mother’s womb. Before birth, the two cats fused together to create one single cat with very distinctive features. If you look at the cat in this photo, you will see that it looks like two completely different cats.

Dis one weak me sha

Re: Animals With Rare Color Patterns You Won’t Believe Are Real by maisauki: 4:36am On Mar 27, 2018
adextetoo:
Few People with brains on Nairaland, I joined this platform to be educated and not for celebrity gist and nonsense talks.

Explorer God will bless you

RoyalBlak007 you are ultimately blessed

This guys are the 8th Wonder after Nature.
com now mayka dash u one plate

(1) (2) (Reply)

23 Unexpected Photos Proving Life Can Still Surprise Us / Fate Of Those With 2 Sittings In Unilag / Internet/social Network Sites Are Destroying Academic Performance Of Nigerians?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.