Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:01 AM

How Prophet TB Joshua Sponsored Dr.yinka Oduwole To Phd Level In UK - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Prophet TB Joshua Sponsored Dr.yinka Oduwole To Phd Level In UK (2066 Views)

How Prophet Daniel Abodunrin Was Killed By Lions At U.I. Zoo In 1991 In Ibadan / Coronavirus: How Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin Prophesied In 2014 About COVID-19 / Yinka Oduwole, Girl Empowered By TB Joshua Bags Phd (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Prophet TB Joshua Sponsored Dr.yinka Oduwole To Phd Level In UK by Triton1996(m): 11:05am On Mar 23, 2018
From the gutter to Oxford : How Prophet TB Joshua sponsored Dr.Yinka Oduwole to Phd level in UK – ” I owe my success to the revered man of God”

From a humble home in Lagos, Nigeria to mingling with the greatest minds as a PhD graduate in the world’s most prestigious university, Oxford University, this is the incredible tale of Dr Yinka Oduwole.

Information available to us revealed that the story of Dr. Yinka Oduwole who just graduated from the University of Oxford with a PhD and now a doctor of Philosophy in Engineering Science at such a tender age has become a topic for discussion abroad.

We reliably gathered that the sensational academician was overwhelmed with joy as she shared her story. This is not unconnected to the fact that she came from a poor background without any hope of becoming a force to be reckoned with in life until she met internationally acclaimed prophet and philantropist, Prophet T. B. Joshua.

True to his character of influencing lives and Nations across the globe through his Emmanuel TV partners, he took her in and became a father to her and single handedly funded her education to university level abroad. And today, she has become a success story whose life has become a beacon of hope to the youths.

In her testimony she affirmed the truth that her success story was hinged on a man who never knew her before but picked her from the gutter and made her who she is today.

” when I was growing up in Lagos, I never imagined I would be an alumni of the most prestigious University in the world. I owe my success to Pro. T. B Joshua who took me from the gutter, nurtured me, inspired and sponsored me to greater heights. I can never have imagined I would be here nor attain such an height at such a time like this. He is a true father and my mentor. I am overwhelmed because he is a true example of unconditional love “.

While commending her exceptional testimony during the graduation, Professor Jeffrey Thomas who is the founder and first president of Kellogg College, Oxford said, ” it’s a great pleasure to see Yinka graduate to become one of the very unusual young ladies who has got a PhD from the University of Oxford. She has been an absolute star here”

It would be recalled that testimonies abound from all sectors of how the shepherd In charge of Synagogue Church of All Nations, Pro. TB Joshua has sponsored several children to best institutions in the world and has been influencing lives and Nations across the globe.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: How Prophet TB Joshua Sponsored Dr.yinka Oduwole To Phd Level In UK by gssdobi: 11:31am On Mar 23, 2018
Let us, always find ways to remain a blessing to all. Bringing hope to this hopeless world. TBJ,should actually be a role model for others. He is different. He brings hope, I mean" practical hope" to the hopeless. He gives to the poor, and don't steal from them in the name of tithe. Freely he is given, and freely he shares to all. No discrimination, I love that about him. He truly understands the difference between religion and spiritual

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Prophet TB Joshua Sponsored Dr.yinka Oduwole To Phd Level In UK by barnabas91: 11:38am On Mar 23, 2018
Nothing shall cut short your life my amiable prophet. Hes a rare personality

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Prophet TB Joshua Sponsored Dr.yinka Oduwole To Phd Level In UK by femioyewale: 11:38am On Mar 23, 2018
gssdobi:
Let us, always find ways to remain a blessing to all. Bringing hope to this hopeless world. TBJ,should actually be a role model for others. He is different. He brings hope, I mean" practical hope" to the hopeless. He gives to the poor, and don't steal from them in the name of tithe. Freely he is given, and freely he shares to all. No discrimination, I love that about him. He truly understands the difference between religion and spiritual
Triton1996:

From the gutter to Oxford : How Prophet TB Joshua sponsored Dr.Yinka Oduwole to Phd level in UK – ” I owe my success to the revered man of God”

From a humble home in Lagos, Nigeria to mingling with the greatest minds as a PhD graduate in the world’s most prestigious university, Oxford University, this is the incredible tale of Dr Yinka Oduwole.

Information available to us revealed that the story of Dr. Yinka Oduwole who just graduated from the University of Oxford with a PhD and now a doctor of Philosophy in Engineering Science at such a tender age has become a topic for discussion abroad.

We reliably gathered that the sensational academician was overwhelmed with joy as she shared her story. This is not unconnected to the fact that she came from a poor background without any hope of becoming a force to be reckoned with in life until she met internationally acclaimed prophet and philantropist, Prophet T. B. Joshua.

True to his character of influencing lives and Nations across the globe through his Emmanuel TV partners, he took her in and became a father to her and single handedly funded her education to university level abroad. And today, she has become a success story whose life has become a beacon of hope to the youths.

In her testimony she affirmed the truth that her success story was hinged on a man who never knew her before but picked her from the gutter and made her who she is today.

” when I was growing up in Lagos, I never imagined I would be an alumni of the most prestigious University in the world. I owe my success to Pro. T. B Joshua who took me from the gutter, nurtured me, inspired and sponsored me to greater heights. I can never have imagined I would be here nor attain such an height at such a time like this. He is a true father and my mentor. I am overwhelmed because he is a true example of unconditional love “.

While commending her exceptional testimony during the graduation, Professor Jeffrey Thomas who is the founder and first president of Kellogg College, Oxford said, ” it’s a great pleasure to see Yinka graduate to become one of the very unusual young ladies who has got a PhD from the University of Oxford. She has been an absolute star here”

It would be recalled that testimonies abound from all sectors of how the shepherd In charge of Synagogue Church of All Nations, Pro. TB Joshua has sponsored several children to best institutions in the world and has been influencing lives and Nations across the globe.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Prophet TB Joshua Sponsored Dr.yinka Oduwole To Phd Level In UK by SIMEONMPEE(m): 11:37am On Mar 28, 2018
scoanonline:
GET PROPHET TB JOSHUA MORNING WATER HERE!

Hello Brethren in the Lord,
May the peace and unity of the holy spirit fall upon you and your entire family as you read this splendid message from the synagogue church of all nations (SCOAN).

Remember that our Lord Jesus Christ is still saying something as He is the deliverer, the healer and the same yesterday today and forever. God has used prophet TB Joshua morning water to work miracles and i know yours will not be a different in Jesus name!!!!

The God of prophet TB Joshua is a wonder working God. God have used the medium of the morning water to heal thousand of diseases, ranging from HIV AIDS, CANCER, BRAIN TURMOIL, TYPE 2 DIABETES, FINANCIAL BREAKTHROUGHS, FREEDOM FROM POVERTY, BUSINESS BREAKTHROUGH ETC. If you need the morning water, and you do not have the time or money to visit the synagogue church of all nations, you can get one by contacting our email.

Send an E-mail directly to ( scoan.onlineservice@gmail.com ) specifying what you need. 7

E-mail: scoan.onlineservice@gmail.com

SCAM !!! SCAM !!! SCAM !!! SCAM !!! SCAM !!! SCAM !!! SCAM !!! SCAM !!! SCAM !!! SCAM !!! SCAM !!! SCAM !!! SCAM !!!
SCAM !!! SCAM !!! SCAM !!! SCAM !!! SCAM !!! SCAM !!! SCAM !!! SCAM !!! SCAM !!! SCAM !!! SCAM !!! SCAM !!! SCAM !!!
Re: How Prophet TB Joshua Sponsored Dr.yinka Oduwole To Phd Level In UK by johnHerba(m): 2:57am On Feb 28, 2019

(1) (Reply)

Science Says We Need At Least 4 Basic Elements To Survive / God Did Not Create Leprosy! / Bible Quiz For Atheists!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.