Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,411 members, 7,815,921 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:03 PM

Usain Bolt Trains With Borrusia Dortmund Team In Germany (Photos) - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Usain Bolt Trains With Borrusia Dortmund Team In Germany (Photos) (37603 Views)

Mark Zuckerberg Trains With Isreal Adesanya Ahead Possible Fight With Elon Musk / Chelsea Signs Christian Pulisic From Borrusia Dortmund For £58m! / Borrusia Dortmund Sign Paco Alcacer From Barcelona On A Permanent Deal (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Usain Bolt Trains With Borrusia Dortmund Team In Germany (Photos) by 0monnak0da: 1:52pm On Mar 23, 2018
yeyerolling:
who else hates this guy, behaves like a prick

HATE?
That is strong. Haba
Re: Usain Bolt Trains With Borrusia Dortmund Team In Germany (Photos) by Mariangeles(f): 1:55pm On Mar 23, 2018
rawpadgin:
[s]it beats my imagination how irrelevant nitwits like these will be hating on someone that's way way way above ur league

This guy is to track & field events what messi is to football, what Roger Federer is to lawn tennis, what LeBron James is to basketball, what Tiger Woods was to golf & what Michael Phelps is to swimming so show the man some fvcking respect unless u not a sport fan!

Right from wen he was a kid he always wanted to play football. He pleaded with SAF to give him a trail but saf never did

Mind you, he's not there for the money cuz he's fvckin rich. The man just want to play football so give him a break [/s]
WHATEVER!

2 Likes

Re: Usain Bolt Trains With Borrusia Dortmund Team In Germany (Photos) by Nuzontel: 1:59pm On Mar 23, 2018
LibertyRep:
Good for him and for sport generally.

If he succeeds, he might just have opened the door of opportunity for other athletes to try their luck somewhere else

To succeed in anything, one needs talent/ability, passion and character. He could succeed in this new profession, but that doesn't mean most people can as ability/talent may be lacking in the mist of character and passion.

Besides, Michael Jordan already had a shot at two professions (basketball and golf). That didn't open doors of opportunities for any other athlete years after. Perfect ability/talent is a must.
Re: Usain Bolt Trains With Borrusia Dortmund Team In Germany (Photos) by mikesworld(m): 2:13pm On Mar 23, 2018
somez:
Oh God! It's her fault. Why did she tell the government about the issue? Now it bolt.

Buhari should be blamed for this confusion
U well so?
Re: Usain Bolt Trains With Borrusia Dortmund Team In Germany (Photos) by Jaytecq(m): 2:20pm On Mar 23, 2018
Eggcelent:
The Same Dedication Which Made Him A Megastar On The Track Will Put Him In Good Position To Do Well As A Footballer

However, Given His Age, I Doubt If He Can Make It To The Very Top

his not looking forward to play at the top, He just want to be happy and be Tagged a footballer
Re: Usain Bolt Trains With Borrusia Dortmund Team In Germany (Photos) by kinzation(m): 2:23pm On Mar 23, 2018
rawpadgin:
it beats my imagination how irrelevant nitwits like these will be hating on someone that's way way way above ur league

This guy is to track & field events what messi is to football, what Roger Federer is to lawn tennis, what LeBron James is to basketball, what Tiger Woods was to golf & what Michael Phelps is to swimming so show the man some fvcking respect unless u not a sport fan!

Right from wen he was a kid he always wanted to play football. He pleaded with SAF to give him a trail but saf never did

Mind you, he's not there for the money cuz he's fvckin rich. The man just want to play football so give him a break
please don't waste your comments on this people making hate speech everywhere
Re: Usain Bolt Trains With Borrusia Dortmund Team In Germany (Photos) by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 2:25pm On Mar 23, 2018
kinzation:
please don't waste your comments on this people making hate speech everywhere
Re: Usain Bolt Trains With Borrusia Dortmund Team In Germany (Photos) by victorazyvictor(m): 2:30pm On Mar 23, 2018
Eggcelent:
The Same Dedication Which Made Him A Megastar On The Track Will Put Him In Good Position To Do Well As A Footballer

However, Given His Age, I Doubt If He Can Make It To The Very Top
Age is just a number, your ability and fitness is what matters, is he older than Sanquez?
Re: Usain Bolt Trains With Borrusia Dortmund Team In Germany (Photos) by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 2:32pm On Mar 23, 2018
Keep it up Usain.
Re: Usain Bolt Trains With Borrusia Dortmund Team In Germany (Photos) by Wantedmiller: 2:56pm On Mar 23, 2018
rawpadgin:
it beats my imagination how irrelevant nitwits like these will be hating on someone that's way way way above ur league

Mind you, he's not there for the money cuz he's fvckin rich. The man just want to play football so give him a break

if he really wants to play football like he claimed...... he should go to lower division not top leagues.

All na attention....
Re: Usain Bolt Trains With Borrusia Dortmund Team In Germany (Photos) by wisdomdc: 3:01pm On Mar 23, 2018
For me I think he is about to lose his calling, he was called to run not to play football, he can take football as a hobby not a career because it is better to leave the stage when the ovation is loudest. Thanks for reading quote. author=Gisthoodng post=66087796]Borussia Dortmund could have a newjet-heeled striker in their ranks, if Usain Bolt's trial with the club goes according to plan.

The eight-time Olympic champion retired last year after a turbo-charged athletics career that also included 11world titles, but is now determined to make a name for himself playing the beautiful game.

He is getting the chance to prove himself today, in a session that is open to the public, albeit with a limited capacity for spectators.

"It's something that I want to do," Bolt commented earlier this year.

"If they tell me I'm good enough and need a bit of training, then I'll do it."

If Bolt's trial is successful, he could come face to face on a football field with the man currently keen on taking his mantle as Jamaica's most famous sportsman,Bayer Leverkusen Winger Leon Bailey.

Photos: http://gisthoodng..in/2018/03/wow-usain-bolt-trains-with-borrusia.html

[/quote]
Re: Usain Bolt Trains With Borrusia Dortmund Team In Germany (Photos) by COOL10(m): 3:10pm On Mar 23, 2018
yeyerolling:
. You have issues.
Re: Usain Bolt Trains With Borrusia Dortmund Team In Germany (Photos) by Laple0541(m): 3:12pm On Mar 23, 2018
Mariangeles:
Attention Seeker of the highest level!!!
First he was affiliated with Real Madrid (or is it Manchester United fc)...and now Borussia Dortmund?
Wakawaka!!!
Aseju!!!

Which attention is he seeking that he hadn't got before? It's about passion....
Re: Usain Bolt Trains With Borrusia Dortmund Team In Germany (Photos) by Nobody: 3:15pm On Mar 23, 2018
rawpadgin:

Point of correction, the guy is bigger (more credible achievement-wise) than Messi as far as sports and track & field is concerned!
Re: Usain Bolt Trains With Borrusia Dortmund Team In Germany (Photos) by stebell(m): 3:24pm On Mar 23, 2018
AnonyNymous:
Wow!!

There were earlier reports that he wanted to join Manchester United though. I widner what happened to that deal. . .

Dont even mention the name of that club.
Mou will quickly make the world forget about him
He is a talent killer ask Salah, De-bruyne, etc
Re: Usain Bolt Trains With Borrusia Dortmund Team In Germany (Photos) by handsomeyinka(m): 3:31pm On Mar 23, 2018
Mariangeles:
First he was affiliated with Real Madrid (or is it Manchester United fc)...and now Borussia Dortmund?
Wakawaka!!!
Aseju!!!
Make he just come arsenal.
Re: Usain Bolt Trains With Borrusia Dortmund Team In Germany (Photos) by winj3: 3:46pm On Mar 23, 2018
trust Jamaicans, they never stick to what they know. instead of retiring peacefully and becoming a track and field ambassador he wants to end his career with humiliation and benching in football.
Fool has tried Man Utd and others without success but he still keeps using his influence to start something he is not good at.

1 Like

Re: Usain Bolt Trains With Borrusia Dortmund Team In Germany (Photos) by Originalsly: 3:53pm On Mar 23, 2018
Not a big football fan...but....not like Bolt never played or can't play football. This is about the test..the trial...why hate him for going to trials? A team owner will think money....he will fill the stands...that's for sure...but he must be able to meet a certain standard of play...a bit below acceptable standard would be fine...because he'll make up with turbo speed. As an opposing team coach.... if Bolt can shoot.... off side traps will have to be ruled out... my attack plans have to involve less players since I'll have to think about a counter attack...who will get a chance to catch up with Bolt? He deserves a try...it can worth it...for the team....and to fulfill his childhood dream. Go for it Bolt!

1 Like

Re: Usain Bolt Trains With Borrusia Dortmund Team In Germany (Photos) by vroy(m): 3:53pm On Mar 23, 2018
Though he might not be amidst the top players(age diffrence) but with his passion n dedication he is going to be a decent footballer coz I watch his training today
Re: Usain Bolt Trains With Borrusia Dortmund Team In Germany (Photos) by XingXhang(m): 3:55pm On Mar 23, 2018
Wantedmiller:

if he really wants to play football like he claimed...... he should go to lower division not top leagues.

All na attention....

He is following his dreams, something only peeps with dreams understand
Re: Usain Bolt Trains With Borrusia Dortmund Team In Germany (Photos) by XingXhang(m): 3:57pm On Mar 23, 2018
winj3:
trust Jamaicans, they never stick to what they know. instead of retiring peacefully and becoming a track and field ambassador he wants to end his career with humiliation and benching in football.
Fool has tried Man Utd and others without success but he still keeps using his influence to start something he is not good at.

Jealousy
Re: Usain Bolt Trains With Borrusia Dortmund Team In Germany (Photos) by XingXhang(m): 3:59pm On Mar 23, 2018
Omoluabi9:

Point of correction, the guy is bigger (more credible achievement-wise) than Messi as far as sports and track & field is concerned!

Lolz, whom should be used then?
Re: Usain Bolt Trains With Borrusia Dortmund Team In Germany (Photos) by Oladeleeleniyan(m): 4:23pm On Mar 23, 2018
rawpadgin:

thank you very much for schooling those ignorant guy..some people will just be commenting without thinking, can u imagine someone saying Bolt is an attention seeker for Christ sake? haa our mentality for this African is something else!
Re: Usain Bolt Trains With Borrusia Dortmund Team In Germany (Photos) by Nobody: 4:39pm On Mar 23, 2018
Mariangeles:
Wakawaka!!!
Aseju!!!
How e take concern you! Amebo!
Re: Usain Bolt Trains With Borrusia Dortmund Team In Germany (Photos) by Mariangeles(f): 4:41pm On Mar 23, 2018
mikezuruki:

How e take concern you! Amebo!
If I catch you eh, you go tell me how Usain bolt take relate to you...
Re: Usain Bolt Trains With Borrusia Dortmund Team In Germany (Photos) by Mariangeles(f): 4:44pm On Mar 23, 2018
Originalsly:
Not a big football fan...but....not like Bolt never played or can't play football. This is about the test..the trial...why hate him for going to trials? A team owner will think money....he will fill the stands...that's for sure...but he must be able to meet a certain standard of play...a bit below acceptable standard would be fine...because he'll make up with turbo speed. As an opposing team coach.... if Bolt can shoot.... off side traps will have to be ruled out... my attack plans have to involve less players since I'll have to think about a counter attack...who will get a chance to catch up with Bolt? He deserves a try...it can worth it...for the team....and to fulfill his childhood dream. Go for it Bolt!
Running a race and running with the ball are two different things...
Re: Usain Bolt Trains With Borrusia Dortmund Team In Germany (Photos) by Wantedmiller: 4:50pm On Mar 23, 2018
XingXhang:

He is following his dreams, something only peeps with dreams understand

dreams........ which team do you support? let us assume you support man u...... which position will you love him to play? Messi and Ronaldo fly to Barcelona and Madrid without passing thru lower clubs.
Re: Usain Bolt Trains With Borrusia Dortmund Team In Germany (Photos) by rawpadgin(m): 5:28pm On Mar 23, 2018
Wantedmiller:

All na attention....
wetin concern u! Did he point a gun to Dortmund's head & asked them to give invite him for trial?

Let's even talk about the business angle...........

Do u know how much and club that sign him will make from shirts sales & endorsement deals.

Signing him will be a win win situation for any club

1 Like

Re: Usain Bolt Trains With Borrusia Dortmund Team In Germany (Photos) by earthcrust: 5:31pm On Mar 23, 2018
Bolt will be very good at counter attack. Remember he is d fastest man on earth
Re: Usain Bolt Trains With Borrusia Dortmund Team In Germany (Photos) by mikolo80: 6:09pm On Mar 23, 2018
beef
yeyerolling:
Re: Usain Bolt Trains With Borrusia Dortmund Team In Germany (Photos) by Nobody: 7:13pm On Mar 23, 2018
You've tried it elsewhere and it seems not to work... Now come let's do it together. We teach, educate, and sell tools. Just a click on my signature….. If you know, you know.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Henrikh Mkhitaryan Marries Long Time Girlfriend, Betty Vardanyan / I Lost My Life Savings #113,000 To Betting / Jonathan Inspects Akwa Ibom Stadium Complex Under Construction In Uyo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.