Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,554 members, 7,812,777 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:09 PM

Mark Zuckerberg Trains With Isreal Adesanya Ahead Possible Fight With Elon Musk - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mark Zuckerberg Trains With Isreal Adesanya Ahead Possible Fight With Elon Musk (54287 Views)

Isreal Adesanya Beats Paulo Costa To Retain UFC Middleweight Championship / Isreal Adesanya Prostrates And Presents His Belt To His Parents (Photos) / Ahmed Musa Trains With Locals Where He Grew Up In Jos(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mark Zuckerberg Trains With Isreal Adesanya Ahead Possible Fight With Elon Musk by ogbiwa: 12:12pm On Jul 12, 2023
Mark Zuckerberg is training with UFC icons Israel Adesanya and Alex Volkanovski ahead of his rumoured fight with Elon Musk.

It’s been suggested that the billionaires could lock horns when Tesla owner Musk called out Facebook founder Zuckerberg on social media in June.

Judging by these latest images Musk will have his work cut out against Zuckerberg

Some think it could be a joke but Zuckerberg appears to be taking things very seriously as he displayed his ripped figure in a gym picture alongside Adesanya and Volkanovski.

TMZ reports that Adesanya and Volkanovski flew to Zuckerberg’s home in northern California after UFC 290 in Las Vegas on Saturday night before getting to work with the Meta head on the mats.

Zuckerberg displayed some impressive chiselled arms and a six-pack in the pictures, commenting: “It’s an honour to train with you guys.”

While he’ll never reach the standards of those he was training with, Adesanya was impressed with what he saw, captioning the Instagram post: “[Trophy emojis]. No fugazi with Mark [shark emoji]. This is Serious Business.”

Zuckerberg’s already displayed his combat skills having won two medals at a Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu tournament earlier this year.

On the prospect of Zuckerberg and Musk meeting in the Octagon, MMA journalist Ariel Helwani told talkSPORT: “I really think it can happen.

“Someone once told me when it comes to fighting follow the money and there’s a lot of money to be made there.

“Both of them kind of want to do this and honestly maybe they’re all just bored, all the rich guys are bored and they want to have a laugh.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/talksport.com/sport/mma/1495066/mark-zuckerberg-ripped-physique-israel-adesanya-alex-volkanovski-elon-musk-fight/amp/

61 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Trains With Isreal Adesanya Ahead Possible Fight With Elon Musk by ArchiLimited: 12:14pm On Jul 12, 2023
This is how to know when billionaires are bored

See below for your next building project

512 Likes 26 Shares

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Trains With Isreal Adesanya Ahead Possible Fight With Elon Musk by GanagiBitrus: 12:14pm On Jul 12, 2023
Nice pics.
I dislike this UFC sport. More bloody than Boxing.

40 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Trains With Isreal Adesanya Ahead Possible Fight With Elon Musk by Ravenna: 12:18pm On Jul 12, 2023
This is good

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Trains With Isreal Adesanya Ahead Possible Fight With Elon Musk by Sirbruno3000(m): 12:56pm On Jul 12, 2023
This Israel tall o

222 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Trains With Isreal Adesanya Ahead Possible Fight With Elon Musk by Netflixss: 4:27pm On Jul 12, 2023
Wow

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Trains With Isreal Adesanya Ahead Possible Fight With Elon Musk by TemplarLandry: 4:27pm On Jul 12, 2023
I'm rooting for Heelon Musk.
I want him to whoop Zuckerberg.

I dedicate “Roll Call” by Lil Jon & Ice Cube to Musk. Great jam!

33 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Trains With Isreal Adesanya Ahead Possible Fight With Elon Musk by 9jvirgin(m): 4:27pm On Jul 12, 2023
I hope Nigerians can shut down Aso Rock and demand accountability.

71 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Trains With Isreal Adesanya Ahead Possible Fight With Elon Musk by MykellOni(m): 4:27pm On Jul 12, 2023
A
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Trains With Isreal Adesanya Ahead Possible Fight With Elon Musk by Mayfeld(m): 4:28pm On Jul 12, 2023
Billionaire fight, my money is on Zuckerberg. Elon is older and too hooked on hard drugs

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Trains With Isreal Adesanya Ahead Possible Fight With Elon Musk by Freshtruth(m): 4:28pm On Jul 12, 2023
I hope Elon beat d hell out of zugerberg for tearing my account

53 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Trains With Isreal Adesanya Ahead Possible Fight With Elon Musk by theophorus(m): 4:28pm On Jul 12, 2023
Clowning.

But sincerely, I like this kind play-play thing.

When you get money, he easy to dey do some "mumu" things and you go still make the News but if money no dey ehn...

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Trains With Isreal Adesanya Ahead Possible Fight With Elon Musk by Omoawoke: 4:28pm On Jul 12, 2023
This Omoluabi should train him well

Elon Musk should go and train with Anthony Joshua

53 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Trains With Isreal Adesanya Ahead Possible Fight With Elon Musk by BigBlackPreek(m): 4:28pm On Jul 12, 2023
Billionaires fight, the poor watches

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Trains With Isreal Adesanya Ahead Possible Fight With Elon Musk by TheSuperX(m): 4:29pm On Jul 12, 2023
I want Musk to give him an uppercut, I hate Zuckerberg 😆😆

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Trains With Isreal Adesanya Ahead Possible Fight With Elon Musk by AmazingELixir: 4:29pm On Jul 12, 2023
undecided

When did Isreal Adesanya become an icon In UFC...All these road side journalists sef...how then do you describe Volkanovski, Jon Jones, Anderson silva and Kabib.

Anyway Mark Z. is in great shape..

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Trains With Isreal Adesanya Ahead Possible Fight With Elon Musk by jmoore(m): 4:29pm On Jul 12, 2023
Musk get pot belly, em wan fight.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Trains With Isreal Adesanya Ahead Possible Fight With Elon Musk by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:29pm On Jul 12, 2023
Mark, Israel, Elon.

3 GREAT MEN!!

On the prospect of Zuckerberg and Musk meeting in the Octagon, MMA journalist Ariel Helwani told talkSPORT: “I really think it can happen.
Someone once told me when it comes to fighting follow the money and there’s a lot of money to be made there.
Both of them kind of want to do this and honestly maybe they’re all just bored, all the rich guys are bored and they want to have a laugh.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Trains With Isreal Adesanya Ahead Possible Fight With Elon Musk by Mayamaya76(m): 4:29pm On Jul 12, 2023
Is Israel that tall or zuck is short

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Trains With Isreal Adesanya Ahead Possible Fight With Elon Musk by SWaccomodator: 4:29pm On Jul 12, 2023
Finally mark dey find who go kill am

Typical helinues syndrome

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Trains With Isreal Adesanya Ahead Possible Fight With Elon Musk by andy244: 4:29pm On Jul 12, 2023
Billionaires fight

1 Like

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Trains With Isreal Adesanya Ahead Possible Fight With Elon Musk by slowice(m): 4:29pm On Jul 12, 2023
Lol grin

Zuck, beat the hell outta that confused billionaire named musk

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Trains With Isreal Adesanya Ahead Possible Fight With Elon Musk by Freshtruth(m): 4:29pm On Jul 12, 2023
theophorus:
Clown
you dey call am clown but you dey pay am money everyday by checking fb and watapp. Such an intelligent clown. You pay someone money on a daily basics that doesn't even know u. You are the real clown trust me

71 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Trains With Isreal Adesanya Ahead Possible Fight With Elon Musk by sofeo(m): 4:29pm On Jul 12, 2023
Are they fighting for real.

1 Like

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Trains With Isreal Adesanya Ahead Possible Fight With Elon Musk by MS247: 4:29pm On Jul 12, 2023
Ellon musk better abort mission

3 Likes

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Trains With Isreal Adesanya Ahead Possible Fight With Elon Musk by shielaAhmed: 4:30pm On Jul 12, 2023
Nairaland has finally become a breeding ground for tribalism in Nigeria. Many threads on this platform contains tribal hate and the moderators/owner of this site is not doing anything about it.

Don’t be too surprised if this site receives a hefty fine from the Government soon.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Trains With Isreal Adesanya Ahead Possible Fight With Elon Musk by datola: 4:30pm On Jul 12, 2023
Wow. Nice

1 Like

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Trains With Isreal Adesanya Ahead Possible Fight With Elon Musk by LUAN(m): 4:31pm On Jul 12, 2023
Mark for beat musk

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Trains With Isreal Adesanya Ahead Possible Fight With Elon Musk by Racoon(m): 4:31pm On Jul 12, 2023
grin
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Trains With Isreal Adesanya Ahead Possible Fight With Elon Musk by Dikaveli(m): 4:32pm On Jul 12, 2023
Old news

Tell us more about oil soup
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Trains With Isreal Adesanya Ahead Possible Fight With Elon Musk by PoliticalChinex(m): 4:33pm On Jul 12, 2023
Where are those mumu saying no billionare have six packs?

17 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Israel Adesanya Buys Porsche For His Mother (Photos) / Cristiano Ronaldo And His Son Pose With Spanish Super Cup / Modric On Ronaldo Absence: When You Don't Win, You Have To Come To Show Respect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.