Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,159 members, 7,811,343 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:47 AM

Help: My Fellow Guy Wants To Sleep With Because Of This - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Help: My Fellow Guy Wants To Sleep With Because Of This (6639 Views)

Why Do Some School Teachers Sleep With Students? / Success, Sapele Schoolgirl Wants To Be A Lawyer, How her life has changed now / Poor Power Supply Forces UNILAG Medical Students To Sleep Outside (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help: My Fellow Guy Wants To Sleep With Because Of This by Dilijingsly(m): 10:34pm On Mar 15, 2020
i don't how to explain this but let me break it down this way. it all started with normal facebook when i meet mr X we chated for a long period of time before he told me he is a gay and he stays in Abuja.
I just graduated from national Open University Of Nigeria and i need go and collect my certificate in our school headquarters and i will be staying for a week. so i asked if he can help and he initially agreed and later asked me to sleep with him or else he won't help me . please i need who will help me . mod please help cos up till i have not seen anywhere to stay and collect my cert. sorry for the typos

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help: My Fellow Guy Wants To Sleep With Because Of This by Dilijingsly(m): 10:37pm On Mar 15, 2020
you can easily reach me through this number 08138610247
I will be staying for a week in abuja cos of convocation and certificate which will take place this coming saturday

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help: My Fellow Guy Wants To Sleep With Because Of This by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:48pm On Mar 15, 2020
the minute that man told you he was gay, you should have stopped communicating with this stranger.... now the fact that you were foolishly thinking of going to stay with this gay strangers for a week is "questionable" to say the least, as no straight man would remotely think of doing that. now the gay dude want to fukc your nyansh and you still come to NL and ask for advice?!

if you cant stay anywhere and have no money to stay in a hotel for ONE NIGHT then dont go there and wait until you will have the right funds to be in Abuja.

asking total strangers to let you stay in their place is not only very foolish but also VERY DANGEROUS. in these days of KIDNAPPING/RITUAL KILLINGS etc ?!?!?!

83 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help: My Fellow Guy Wants To Sleep With Because Of This by chiiraq802(m): 10:52pm On Mar 15, 2020
Please don't go to that mans(gay) house ooo...except u want ur nyansh to leak... grin

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help: My Fellow Guy Wants To Sleep With Because Of This by kiddkash(m): 10:57pm On Mar 15, 2020
someone will have borehole for ass very soon

4 Likes

Re: Help: My Fellow Guy Wants To Sleep With Because Of This by Dilijingsly(m): 11:00pm On Mar 15, 2020
MrBrownJay1:
the minute that man told you he was gay, you should have stopped communicating with this stranger.... now the fact that you were foolishly thinking of going to stay with this gay strangers for a week is "questionable" to say the least, as no straight man would remotely think of doing that. now the gay dude want to fukc your nyansh and you still come to NL and ask for advice?!

if you cant stay anywhere and have no money to stay in a hotel for ONE NIGHT then dont go there and wait until you will have the right funds to be in Abuja.

asking total strangers to let you stay in their place is not only very foolish but also VERY DANGEROUS. in these days of KIDNAPPING/RITUAL KILLINGS etc ?!?!?!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help: My Fellow Guy Wants To Sleep With Because Of This by Dilijingsly(m): 11:01pm On Mar 15, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

i am only seeking for those that will help in abuja
i am not planning going to his house

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help: My Fellow Guy Wants To Sleep With Because Of This by Dilijingsly(m): 11:03pm On Mar 15, 2020
kiddkash:
someone will have borehole for ass very soon
I am not going to his house

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help: My Fellow Guy Wants To Sleep With Because Of This by kestolove95(m): 11:04pm On Mar 15, 2020
Somebody told u his a gay nd u are asking him if u can come stay with him, are u normal? Shey etiye dini?

20 Likes

Re: Help: My Fellow Guy Wants To Sleep With Because Of This by Dilijingsly(m): 11:08pm On Mar 15, 2020
kestolove95:
Somebody told u his a gay nd u are asking him if u can come stay with him, are u normal? Shey etiye dini?
I am normal.i am seeking for those that will help and allow stay with them in Abuja and collect my cert

2 Likes

Re: Help: My Fellow Guy Wants To Sleep With Because Of This by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:12pm On Mar 15, 2020
Dilijingsly:
i am only seeking for those that will help in abuja
i am not planning going to his house

you shouldnt go to ANYBODY's house (unless friends or family), whether in Abuja or elsewhere.... and why would you even want anyone to help you? why dont you help yourself or just go for the day and come back at night. basta!

3 Likes

Re: Help: My Fellow Guy Wants To Sleep With Because Of This by kestolove95(m): 11:16pm On Mar 15, 2020
Dilijingsly:

I am normal.i am seeking for those that will help and allow stay with them in Abuja and collect my cert
u are a guy if not u could hv come stay with me, I stay behind citymart

4 Likes

Re: Help: My Fellow Guy Wants To Sleep With Because Of This by Dilijingsly(m): 11:17pm On Mar 15, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

you shouldnt go to ANYBODY's house (unless friends or family), whether in Abuja or elsewhere.... and why would you even want anyone to help you? why dont you help yourself or just go for the day and come back at night. basta!
The problem is this i stay at enugu and i personally trained my self through school,i have spent a lot on school clearance . from my town to abuja is far so i have to go a day before to meet up with time
Re: Help: My Fellow Guy Wants To Sleep With Because Of This by Dilijingsly(m): 11:19pm On Mar 15, 2020
kestolove95:
PLEASE! help me . my male status will not bring anything please
Re: Help: My Fellow Guy Wants To Sleep With Because Of This by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:21pm On Mar 15, 2020
Dilijingsly:

The problem is this i stay at enugu and i personally trained my self through school,i have spent a lot on school clearance . from my town to abuja is far so i have to go a day before to meet up with time

travel at night by bus, arrive there in the morning and leave thats same evening back to Enugu by bus... or better yet, take the plane. et voila!

its is very dangerous for them AND you to ask strangers to stay in their home. what person in their right mind would let strangers stay with them? what person in their right mind would want to stay at total strangers place?

4 Likes

Re: Help: My Fellow Guy Wants To Sleep With Because Of This by Dilijingsly(m): 11:25pm On Mar 15, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

travel at night by bus, arrive there in the morning and leave thats same evening back to Enugu by bus... or better yet, take the plane. et voila!

its is very dangerous for them AND you to ask strangers to stay in their home. what person in their right mind would let strangers stay with them? what person in their right mind would want to stay at total strangers place?
Thanks bro
Re: Help: My Fellow Guy Wants To Sleep With Because Of This by Davoneskay(m): 1:32am On Mar 16, 2020
So u made no friend back back at NOUN? Where did u stay at Abuja as a student?

People should be careful with whom they meet with online. I can never allow a stranger to put up with me in my house. That was how a guest began assorted incantations in the middle of the night. He thought his host was deeply asleep.

2 Likes

Re: Help: My Fellow Guy Wants To Sleep With Because Of This by Bobcygan: 1:50am On Mar 16, 2020
My brother u mean where u graduated u cnt find a place in the school to crash for a week, there is Alot u ain't telling us here

2 Likes

Re: Help: My Fellow Guy Wants To Sleep With Because Of This by jahlove4jah: 2:05am On Mar 16, 2020
He studied in the National open university in his study center( Enugu I guess ) But the cert Collection is in Abuja.

If you don't have money to finance finance your one week planned stay, why not skip the convocation and just go for the award of cert only?

I was doing my NYSC program when my convocation came up. I couldn't finance it because of the distance. I skipped it because because they said certificate will be awarded later. Came back years after to collect my certificate while I was using my statement of results.

9 Likes

Re: Help: My Fellow Guy Wants To Sleep With Because Of This by femi4: 5:29am On Mar 16, 2020
Dilijingsly:

sleep at the park now

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help: My Fellow Guy Wants To Sleep With Because Of This by Nobody: 5:48am On Mar 16, 2020
Dilijingsly:

Guy you are not normal by your words. It's either you are gay but suppressing it. How can you be chatting that long with a fellow man to arouse him enough, when plenty girls, ladies and even women need your attention? And you must have indulged him to even ask to tear ur ass. So if you are truly repented of homosexuality, don't go back to it ,cause your reason for bringing this here is because you are so tempted to indulge......again?

6 Likes

Re: Help: My Fellow Guy Wants To Sleep With Because Of This by chival(f): 6:04am On Mar 16, 2020
Looking for total strangers here to accommodate you is just as bad as going to the gay man's house. The only people who will risk doing that are people who have no concerns for their safety or people who have ulterior motives. I think what you should concentrate on doing is generating funds to pay for a hotel room during your visit. Stay safe.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help: My Fellow Guy Wants To Sleep With Because Of This by FreebiesGRAM: 6:29am On Mar 16, 2020
Locate a church around and sleep there

1 Like

Re: Help: My Fellow Guy Wants To Sleep With Because Of This by Randy100: 6:50am On Mar 16, 2020
Go to his house (the gay guy) with broken bottle, iron rod, matchete, and gun. Don't hesitate to use it if he try anything. Thank me latter.
Re: Help: My Fellow Guy Wants To Sleep With Because Of This by FengChui(m): 6:53am On Mar 16, 2020
kestolove95:

The one in Gwagwalada?
Re: Help: My Fellow Guy Wants To Sleep With Because Of This by Olatara(f): 7:03am On Mar 16, 2020
Dilijingsly:
you can easily reach me through this number 08138610247
I will be staying for a week in abuja cos of convocation and certificate which will take place this coming saturday
I know chop, I know chop. Must you go for the convocation?
OP you have two options
1. It is either you wait till you can afford a hotel (no be by force to go convocation)
2. Or you meet the gay guy.

3 Likes

Re: Help: My Fellow Guy Wants To Sleep With Because Of This by Dilijingsly(m): 7:11am On Mar 16, 2020
Olatara:
I know chop, I know chop. Must you go for the convocation?
OP you have two options
1. It is either you wait till you can afford a hotel (no be by force to go convocation) Thanks
2. Or you meet the gay guy.NEVER
Re: Help: My Fellow Guy Wants To Sleep With Because Of This by Pious101: 7:14am On Mar 16, 2020
Even if u re coming from Enugu u can take a night bus and arrive there in d morning of the convocation and when done u can leave same day using night bus.

2 Likes

Re: Help: My Fellow Guy Wants To Sleep With Because Of This by Dilijingsly(m): 7:19am On Mar 16, 2020
chival:
Looking for total strangers here to accommodate you is just as bad as going to the gay man's house. The only people who will risk doing that are people who have no concerns for their safety or people who have ulterior motives. I think what you should concentrate on doing is generating funds to pay for a hotel room during your visit. Stay safe.
No problems. thanks
Re: Help: My Fellow Guy Wants To Sleep With Because Of This by Dilijingsly(m): 7:21am On Mar 16, 2020
Moralgladiator:
Guy you are not normal by your words. It's either you are gay but suppressing it. How can you be chatting that long with a fellow man to arouse him enough, when plenty girls, ladies and even women need your attention? And you must have indulged him to even ask to tear ur ass. So if you are truly repented of homosexuality, don't go back to it ,cause your reason for bringing this here is because you are so tempted to indulge......again?
hey!it will intersest you to know that i am never a gay and will never be. thanks
Re: Help: My Fellow Guy Wants To Sleep With Because Of This by airex(m): 7:26am On Mar 16, 2020
Dilijingsly:

In other words, u just formulated the story to gain sympathy or people to help you with a place to stay in Abuja.

1 Like

Re: Help: My Fellow Guy Wants To Sleep With Because Of This by Nobody: 7:37am On Mar 16, 2020
bros you can lodge in a police station just check with the dpo,they would search you and give you a spot to spend the night as long as you have your ID,I've done that several times.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Need Info On Oou Cut-off Mark For Pharmacy. / Schools, Churches And Mosques To Reopen In June - FG / Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria 2014/2015 Diploma Form Is Out.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.