Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,895 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:52 PM

I Want To Learn Programming, I'm Willing To Pay Anyone That Is Willing To Teach - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / I Want To Learn Programming, I'm Willing To Pay Anyone That Is Willing To Teach (1278 Views)

I Will Pay Anyone Who Can Help Me Download Ebooks. / I Gave Up On Programming. I'm Tired Of Programming. I Need To Rest. / I'm Willing To Teach You Programming Just For 1k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Learn Programming, I'm Willing To Pay Anyone That Is Willing To Teach by Sannidanger: 3:24pm On Mar 23, 2018
Hello everyone,
I need to learn programming, SQL and Java to be precise. Aside from basic computer knowledge, I do not have any other knowledge in computer programming . Name your price and how long it will take and I will pay.. I am dead serious, pls send me a private message if you are interested in the offer
Re: I Want To Learn Programming, I'm Willing To Pay Anyone That Is Willing To Teach by MichealCephas: 3:36pm On Mar 23, 2018
Sannidanger:
Hello everyone,
I need to learn programming, SQL and Java to be precise. Aside from basic computer knowledge, I do not have any other knowledge in computer programming . Name your price and how long it will take and I will pay.. I am dead serious, pls send me a private message if you are interested in the offer
i'll teach u , message me - michealcephas01@gmail.com
Re: I Want To Learn Programming, I'm Willing To Pay Anyone That Is Willing To Teach by sludasoft: 3:56pm On Mar 23, 2018
Sannidanger:
Hello everyone,

We can help you achieve your goal of learning programming.

Much more than our willingness to help you, your interest and dedication to the learning process is very important. You can become a knowledgeable programmer with a few test projects under your belt within 2 to 3 months.

Sincerely, there is a lot of free tutorials out there, you can check www.w3schools.com and www.tutorialspoint.com

However, if you want personalized training with instant support when you need help, then you can message us on WhatsApp using the phone number 09033993182 or visit www.sludasoft.com

There is limitless opportunities in the software field, so if you're willing to learn and you're focused, it will pay off soon.

Re: I Want To Learn Programming, I'm Willing To Pay Anyone That Is Willing To Teach by Nobody: 9:14am On Mar 25, 2018
Sannidanger:
Hello everyone,
There are plenty videos online.. and plenty open source tutorials that are free you can search on google. Check out stack overflow, freecodecamp, free Udemy courses, YouTube. If you are really up for it, then you can learn on your own and ask questions on online tech forums. Don't depend on one person to teach you. And remember you have to be patient and passionate about it or else you will give up.
Re: I Want To Learn Programming, I'm Willing To Pay Anyone That Is Willing To Teach by ilekky(m): 10:01am On Mar 25, 2018
If you are in Lagos,get in touch with us at YEMLAT TECHNOLOGIES.

Our office address is 34,sule st,mongoro b/stop,ikeja.

amazing grace plaza,suite 24/25 or talk to us on watapps on

08028359239 for more information.

Re: I Want To Learn Programming, I'm Willing To Pay Anyone That Is Willing To Teach by websiteguru30: 3:56pm On Mar 25, 2018
Latest ICO Script with Template is available for sale.
DEMO LOGIN BELOW
www.demo.sholarsteel.com.ng
Admin login details User: admin201@naira.club pass: 123456
User login user@gmail.com Password: 123456 CALL ME FOR YOUR WEBSITE SCRIPT TODAY ON 08022804449 VINETECH WEB SOLUTIONS
Re: I Want To Learn Programming, I'm Willing To Pay Anyone That Is Willing To Teach by fajob: 10:29am On Mar 26, 2018
Sannidanger:
Hello everyone,
lets talk:

Mobile/Whatsapp: 07038641600

www.jolagict.com

we are expert in
*Html,CSS,Bootstrap,Javascript,JQuery,PHP,Mysql
*Blog Design,content management systems (CMS) such as
Webpagemaker,Frontpage, wordpress, joomla, drupal,
ecommerce platforms such as opencart, magento, Abante cart,WHMCS, prestashop.
*SEO,Responsive&Mobile Friendly Site expert
*Blogs:Ghost,serendipity,eggblog
*Forums:SMF,Vanilla,phpBB,
*Polls and Survey Sites:Limesurvey,littlepoll,piwik
*Open Source Website Development & Customization / CMS Integration (Joomla, Drupal, wordpress, etc)
*E-commerce Website Development (magento, Opencart, OS Commerce, Zen Cart integration etc)
*SEO (Get Your Website Top Ranking in Google.
*Mobile Application (iOS & Android)
Re: I Want To Learn Programming, I'm Willing To Pay Anyone That Is Willing To Teach by AkinseteK(m): 9:30am On Mar 27, 2018
Sannidanger:
Hello everyone,
You can contact us now

(1) (Reply)

Revealed : What Whatsapp Do With Your Chats Data. / Custom Software For Your Business Needs / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.