Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,641 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:32 PM

Nigerian Player Buys Wife A Range Rover Sport On Her Birthday - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigerian Player Buys Wife A Range Rover Sport On Her Birthday (331 Views)

Kenneth Omeruo Gifts His Wife, Chioma, A Range Rover As Birthday Gift (Photos) / Slovenian Club Sacks Nigerian Player For Impregnating President’s Daughter / Open Letter To EA Sport On CR7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Player Buys Wife A Range Rover Sport On Her Birthday by Hotsports: 3:41pm On Mar 23, 2018
Distance is not preventing Super Eagles striker, Odion Ighalo from expressing his unconditional love for his wife as he took time out to shower love for her.

The Changchun Yatai’s striker who is currently in Poland with the Super Eagles ahead of their friendly with Poland and Serbia also took time to compose a letter for the mother of his three kids who has been with him for six years.

He wrote about his wife on Instagram; Happy birthday to my beautiful wife. May your life be filled with love and Happiness. I LOVE YOU mama DSB.

The footballer also bought Sonia his wife a brand new Range Rover Sports SUV car to celebrate her.

In reciprocating her husband’s kind gesture, Sonia replied on her Instagram account: Time and again you have made me realised that I am a Super Lucky wife. Thanks a lot for gifting me such an incredible present. Love you HL

Source: http://hotsportstv.com/ighalo-celebrate-wife-birthday/

Re: Nigerian Player Buys Wife A Range Rover Sport On Her Birthday by Masama: 4:58pm On Mar 23, 2018
That's nice

(1) (Reply)

No English Will Officiate In Russia 2018 Fifa World Cup / Arsenal: Arsene Wenger To Leave At End Of Season / [watch-hd]..avengers: Infinity War 2018 Watch Full [HD-1080P] Online Movie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.