Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,996 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:29 AM

Kenneth Omeruo Gifts His Wife, Chioma, A Range Rover As Birthday Gift (Photos) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Kenneth Omeruo Gifts His Wife, Chioma, A Range Rover As Birthday Gift (Photos) (40012 Views)

Kenneth Omeruo, His Wife Chioma And Chairein Their Daughter In Family Photo / Sonia Ighalo Gets A Range Rover As Birthday Gift From Husband, Jude Ighalo / Uche Kalu Buys Range Rover For Wife, Ada Uche-Kalu As Christmas Gift (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kenneth Omeruo Gifts His Wife, Chioma, A Range Rover As Birthday Gift (Photos) by wale377(m): 3:21pm On Mar 04, 2021
Nigerian and CD Leganes of Spain defender Kenneth omeruo recently just bought a Range Rover evoque for his wife.

The announcement was made by the sister of the wife.

Checkout the Range Rover

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=91S-dSet6pw

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenneth Omeruo Gifts His Wife, Chioma, A Range Rover As Birthday Gift (Photos) by Kriss216: 3:22pm On Mar 04, 2021
The real CHIOMA with the Assurance. Not a babymama forming audio Assurance.

Congrats Chioma, my sister. God will bless your husband more.

148 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Kenneth Omeruo Gifts His Wife, Chioma, A Range Rover As Birthday Gift (Photos) by Fahdiga(m): 3:22pm On Mar 04, 2021
Igbos always showing love to themselves unlike them them people that mine each others skull

52 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kenneth Omeruo Gifts His Wife, Chioma, A Range Rover As Birthday Gift (Photos) by BigBrowser: 3:23pm On Mar 04, 2021
Congrats

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Omeruo Gifts His Wife, Chioma, A Range Rover As Birthday Gift (Photos) by Spending123: 3:31pm On Mar 04, 2021
Kriss216:

No they said that good food is a way to man's heart but it seems that Chef Chi's own curry full am na why Davido no one marry again.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenneth Omeruo Gifts His Wife, Chioma, A Range Rover As Birthday Gift (Photos) by Omihanifa: 3:32pm On Mar 04, 2021
Kriss216:

But the other Chioma get Porsche too nah cheesy even though dem later collect am back

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kenneth Omeruo Gifts His Wife, Chioma, A Range Rover As Birthday Gift (Photos) by dollytino4real(f): 3:41pm On Mar 04, 2021
see comment phrase"better husband" money good wella!!,

6 Likes

Re: Kenneth Omeruo Gifts His Wife, Chioma, A Range Rover As Birthday Gift (Photos) by GOFRONT(m): 3:44pm On Mar 04, 2021
DNA

Any Rich guy can buy his woman a Range....and any man can be called a huaband.....

But Kenneth my brother, make I no lie give you. Those kids up there no resemble you Ra ra........Walahi tallahi.

Kenneth, DNA is bae oo.......

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kenneth Omeruo Gifts His Wife, Chioma, A Range Rover As Birthday Gift (Photos) by Ever8090: 4:16pm On Mar 04, 2021
I beg..I no want dey see this type of news... since morning na my neighbor give me one piece of yam with small egg source chop na him make I dey alive reach this time with my 10mb to open Nairaland..I no want dey see this type of news...life no balance at all....I no want dey see this type of news make I no cry..I no wan see am at all

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenneth Omeruo Gifts His Wife, Chioma, A Range Rover As Birthday Gift (Photos) by Nobody: 4:47pm On Mar 04, 2021
Anything Chioma sounds simpleton to me, maybe Davido's Chioma is influencing my decision tho

2 Likes

Re: Kenneth Omeruo Gifts His Wife, Chioma, A Range Rover As Birthday Gift (Photos) by slawormiir: 4:48pm On Mar 04, 2021
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright
Re: Kenneth Omeruo Gifts His Wife, Chioma, A Range Rover As Birthday Gift (Photos) by Nobody: 4:50pm On Mar 04, 2021
Kids look biracial.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenneth Omeruo Gifts His Wife, Chioma, A Range Rover As Birthday Gift (Photos) by Heavensent01(m): 4:51pm On Mar 04, 2021
GOFRONT:
DNA

Any Rich guy can buy his woman a Range....and any man can be called a huaband.....

But Kenneth my brother, make I no lie give you. Those kids up there no resemble you Ra ra........Walahi tallahi.

I wanted to say this, why would none of the kids resemble him at all

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenneth Omeruo Gifts His Wife, Chioma, A Range Rover As Birthday Gift (Photos) by Jerryherd: 4:51pm On Mar 04, 2021
grin

Davido Na scumbag and an asshole , big one.

Every time the name Chioma pops up lipsrsealed assurance

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Kenneth Omeruo Gifts His Wife, Chioma, A Range Rover As Birthday Gift (Photos) by Firstorderwizard(m): 4:51pm On Mar 04, 2021
Marriage dey pay women wella oo

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kenneth Omeruo Gifts His Wife, Chioma, A Range Rover As Birthday Gift (Photos) by highness25(m): 4:51pm On Mar 04, 2021
Ever8090:
I beg..I no want dey see this type of news... since morning na my neighbor give me one piece of yam with small egg source chop na him make I dey alive reach this time with my 10mb to open Nairaland..I no want dey see this type of news...life no balance at all....I no want dey see this type of news make I no cry..I no wan see am at all
See the kind enjoyment wey you de. What of people like us wey na garri and salt wey we sip? Garri and salt oo

2 Likes

Re: Kenneth Omeruo Gifts His Wife, Chioma, A Range Rover As Birthday Gift (Photos) by toprealman: 4:52pm On Mar 04, 2021
GOFRONT:
DNA

You guys should be calming down
Re: Kenneth Omeruo Gifts His Wife, Chioma, A Range Rover As Birthday Gift (Photos) by Nobody: 4:52pm On Mar 04, 2021
My birthday on the way guys. Happy birthday to her.

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Omeruo Gifts His Wife, Chioma, A Range Rover As Birthday Gift (Photos) by b0rn2fuck(m): 4:53pm On Mar 04, 2021
Lol, like say him wife no get access to all his car before. Even if he get 10 cars, I'm sure an him wife go dey ride almost everything after him drive his own. Wife own house as long as una never divorce, buying cars for her doesn't mean that she isn't part of your already have cars .

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenneth Omeruo Gifts His Wife, Chioma, A Range Rover As Birthday Gift (Photos) by bigdammyj: 4:56pm On Mar 04, 2021
Noted
Re: Kenneth Omeruo Gifts His Wife, Chioma, A Range Rover As Birthday Gift (Photos) by Cachetdotng: 4:57pm On Mar 04, 2021
Ayewada....pele ojarey..majaye orie...chop the life of your head grin
Re: Kenneth Omeruo Gifts His Wife, Chioma, A Range Rover As Birthday Gift (Photos) by stevebond007(m): 4:57pm On Mar 04, 2021
sapphiere:
My birthday on the way guys. Happy birthday to her.

Sup, how r u?
Are you in touch with the bike gal,
@fehinlean
She wants to connect to say thx
Re: Kenneth Omeruo Gifts His Wife, Chioma, A Range Rover As Birthday Gift (Photos) by Bryan88(m): 4:59pm On Mar 04, 2021
Kriss216:

cos she has igbo man assurance.

5 Likes

Re: Kenneth Omeruo Gifts His Wife, Chioma, A Range Rover As Birthday Gift (Photos) by SKYHIGHfx: 5:05pm On Mar 04, 2021
Fahdiga:
Igbos always showing love to themselves unlike them them people that mine each others skull

Paid miscreant.. We know una

4 Likes

Re: Kenneth Omeruo Gifts His Wife, Chioma, A Range Rover As Birthday Gift (Photos) by Witnes: 5:06pm On Mar 04, 2021
Ever8090:
Ur own even better wey C yam and con knack am with egg, onion sauce, me na water b my food till this moment.
Re: Kenneth Omeruo Gifts His Wife, Chioma, A Range Rover As Birthday Gift (Photos) by LesbianBoy(m): 5:09pm On Mar 04, 2021
I am not impressed.

I would be impressed if she was the one that bought the car for him angry angry angry angry
Re: Kenneth Omeruo Gifts His Wife, Chioma, A Range Rover As Birthday Gift (Photos) by StandardJohn(m): 5:11pm On Mar 04, 2021
GOFRONT:
DNA

to slap u dey hungry me.
shey na everything u see, u go talk

2 Likes

Re: Kenneth Omeruo Gifts His Wife, Chioma, A Range Rover As Birthday Gift (Photos) by henriyke: 5:11pm On Mar 04, 2021
May be na you the kids them resemble.
GOFRONT:
DNA

Re: Kenneth Omeruo Gifts His Wife, Chioma, A Range Rover As Birthday Gift (Photos) by Raggy(m): 5:14pm On Mar 04, 2021
Omo, e get as those kids look for my eye.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Anthony Joshua To Have A Re-match With Andy Ruiz In November / Miss Of The Year: Aubameyang Fails To Score Open Goal Vs Benfica (Photos, Video) / Burkina Faso Vs Cameroon AFCON 2021 3rd Place Play-off 3 - 5 pens, 5 Feb 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.