Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,069 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:12 AM

Victoria Woke, 17-Year-Old Girl Missing In Port-Harcourt (Photo) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Victoria Woke, 17-Year-Old Girl Missing In Port-Harcourt (Photo) (32271 Views)

Lala Onwukwe, 17-Year-Old Girl Missing For One Week In Port Harcourt (Photos) / Wife Of Airforce Commodore Attacks Soldier With Machete In Port-Harcourt. Photo / Prophet ThankGod Abam Shot Dead In Port Harcourt (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Victoria Woke, 17-Year-Old Girl Missing In Port-Harcourt (Photo) by grevotech(m): 9:24pm On Mar 23, 2018
Yuneehk:
According to her brother, 17 year old Victoria is the last born of her family and she went visit her younger sister
Hope she's found safe and sound

Read well. She's the last born but when to visit another Younger sister of HIS not Hers. Meaning there's one older than her that he is older than.
Re: Victoria Woke, 17-Year-Old Girl Missing In Port-Harcourt (Photo) by afamaustin(m): 9:27pm On Mar 23, 2018
Power of dick
Re: Victoria Woke, 17-Year-Old Girl Missing In Port-Harcourt (Photo) by Nobody: 9:51pm On Mar 23, 2018
She's doing retreat when she finish she go come back cool
Re: Victoria Woke, 17-Year-Old Girl Missing In Port-Harcourt (Photo) by dbanjj1629(m): 10:07pm On Mar 23, 2018
Nwaohafia1:
We just finished a similar case of a missing teenager who went missing with her man-friend. She was found 3 days of enjoying the man's John Thomas.

Bro, calm down. She will return when she's satisfied.
No be lie. I concur. She dey camp.☺

1 Like

Re: Victoria Woke, 17-Year-Old Girl Missing In Port-Harcourt (Photo) by DavidEsq(m): 10:09pm On Mar 23, 2018
pejuakinab:
This is what happens when a young beautiful gal finds a sweet prik of a very caring bros living in the next street.

Re: Victoria Woke, 17-Year-Old Girl Missing In Port-Harcourt (Photo) by Ahsat: 10:30pm On Mar 23, 2018
may ka kip silent. but dis kind of biutiful gal............
Re: Victoria Woke, 17-Year-Old Girl Missing In Port-Harcourt (Photo) by Blizzy9ja: 10:37pm On Mar 23, 2018
Pidginwhisper:
Make I no talk wetin dey my mind lipsrsealed
Now lemme guess... you think she's somewhere collecting 3 square prick
Re: Victoria Woke, 17-Year-Old Girl Missing In Port-Harcourt (Photo) by DateMynd44(m): 11:01pm On Mar 23, 2018
Izvic756:
They subpose don Bleep am by now
but why must your reasoning All centred on sex

2 Likes

Re: Victoria Woke, 17-Year-Old Girl Missing In Port-Harcourt (Photo) by mechanics(m): 5:15am On Mar 24, 2018
VonTrapp:
The thing surprise me sef
lol, maybe na cousin sister she go visit.

1 Like

Re: Victoria Woke, 17-Year-Old Girl Missing In Port-Harcourt (Photo) by Nobody: 6:49am On Mar 24, 2018
teenage mischief, she has gone to see her boyfriend in mile 4, ikwerre girls and waywardness are inseperable.
Re: Victoria Woke, 17-Year-Old Girl Missing In Port-Harcourt (Photo) by GindoX(m): 9:07am On Mar 24, 2018
But, wait ó.. Is she really 17 yrs old? undecided
Re: Victoria Woke, 17-Year-Old Girl Missing In Port-Harcourt (Photo) by Diamondcan: 9:36am On Mar 24, 2018
Yuneehk:
According to her brother, 17 year old Victoria is the last born of her family and she went visit her younger sister
another younger sister of his, meaning her elder sis
Re: Victoria Woke, 17-Year-Old Girl Missing In Port-Harcourt (Photo) by CHUKWUNOLOGICAL(m): 12:34pm On Mar 24, 2018
Yuneehk:

I don't know y I don't believe this, I just think she is with her boyfriend
Re: Victoria Woke, 17-Year-Old Girl Missing In Port-Harcourt (Photo) by ofuonyebi: 12:54pm On Mar 24, 2018
the story of how some young ladies like this elope with their boyfriend..

and are declared missing like this has become rampant and has not really encouraged the public when they later surface with their tales of love..

however, if this one is truly missing, we pray that GOD helps that she is found...
Re: Victoria Woke, 17-Year-Old Girl Missing In Port-Harcourt (Photo) by Pidginwhisper: 9:37am On Mar 26, 2018
biacan:
This era has gone past encouragement they ruin their chances of getting encourage by taking bribe from individuals which is bad trust them at your own peril shocked

noddles you? tongue
Nope, the system ruined their chances by paying them meagre compared to what is obtainable in other countries.. These ppl have families remember. Blame the system boo..

Hey how have you been. Sorry about the tardiness in response. kiss
Re: Victoria Woke, 17-Year-Old Girl Missing In Port-Harcourt (Photo) by biacan(f): 11:54am On Mar 26, 2018
Pidginwhisper:
Nope, the system ruined their chances by paying them meagre compared to what is obtainable in other countries.. These ppl have families remember. Blame the system boo..

Hey how have you been. Sorry about the tardiness in response. kiss
They should lay their complains to the authorities not by exulting from civilians.....

Been cool. looks like work is taking most of your time which is cool kiss kiss kiss
Re: Victoria Woke, 17-Year-Old Girl Missing In Port-Harcourt (Photo) by Pidginwhisper: 12:03pm On Mar 26, 2018
biacan:
They should lay their complains to the authorities not by exulting from civilians.....

Been cool. looks like work is taking most of your time which is cool kiss kiss kiss
it's easier said than done..They'll be severally punished for complaining and eventually be dismissed...

Glad to know. Yeah you guessed right. It's been awfully hectic over the past 5days, but I will survive.

Hope you've had something today? kiss kiss
Re: Victoria Woke, 17-Year-Old Girl Missing In Port-Harcourt (Photo) by biacan(f): 12:14pm On Mar 26, 2018
Pidginwhisper:
it's easier said than done..They'll be severally punished for complaining and eventually be dismissed...

Glad to know. Yeah you guessed right. It's been awfully hectic over the past 5days, but I will survive.

Hope you've had something today? kiss kiss
But they should leave civilians out of it cause they've done nothing wrong......

Oh my bad so sorry to hear that but each time I see solders suffering I do want to pity them but if I remember the that they do harass innocent people I'll just look away sad

Oh yes I've eaten already you? kiss kiss
Re: Victoria Woke, 17-Year-Old Girl Missing In Port-Harcourt (Photo) by Pidginwhisper: 12:29pm On Mar 26, 2018
biacan:
But they should leave civilians out of it cause they've done nothing wrong......

Oh my bad so sorry to hear that but each time I see solders suffering I do want to pity them but if I remember the that they do harass innocent people I'll just look away sad

Oh yes I've eaten already you? kiss kiss
Just like the Military, the Nigerian Police force also have The good ones, the bad ones and the ugly ones. So let's assume the ones maltreating civilians are the bad and ugly ones, because I've been opportune to see all them all. It's just the same way it is in the Military.

I think my response above is able to convince you that not all personnel are bad. You just have to change the bad perception you have about them, maybe for my sake kiss kiss

Yea, had bf as early as 5:30am. tongue. So how has been your day so far?

Re: Victoria Woke, 17-Year-Old Girl Missing In Port-Harcourt (Photo) by biacan(f): 12:42pm On Mar 26, 2018
Pidginwhisper:
Just like the Military, the Nigerian Police force also have The good ones, the bad ones and the ugly ones. So let's assume the ones maltreating civilians are the bad and ugly ones, because I've been opportune to see all them all. It's just the same way it is in the Military.

I think my response above is able to convince you that not all personnel are bad. You just have to change the bad perception you have about them, maybe for my sake kiss kiss

Yea, had bf as early as 5:30am. tongue. So how has been your day so far?

But the bad ones constitute of a great number embarassed

I'll try oooo cheesy

5:30am shocked bawoni so you like food this much shocked you can eat for Africa sha lipsrsealed cheesy
Re: Victoria Woke, 17-Year-Old Girl Missing In Port-Harcourt (Photo) by Pidginwhisper: 12:48pm On Mar 26, 2018
biacan:
But the bad ones constitute of a great number embarassed

I'll try oooo cheesy

5:30am shocked bawoni so you like food this much shocked you can eat for Africa sha lipsrsealed cheesy
Mmmmmm.. You never can tell kiss

Don't try, make it happen..

I like food, Yea! But early morning workouts is behind the reason I eat very early as hit the ground running after kiss
Re: Victoria Woke, 17-Year-Old Girl Missing In Port-Harcourt (Photo) by biacan(f): 12:52pm On Mar 26, 2018
Pidginwhisper:
Mmmmmm.. You never can tell kiss

Don't try, make it happen..

I like food, Yea! But early morning workouts is behind the reason I eat very early as hit the ground running after kiss
OK I agree you won this time around cheesy....

Oh okay nice reasons you there cool
Re: Victoria Woke, 17-Year-Old Girl Missing In Port-Harcourt (Photo) by Pidginwhisper: 1:23pm On Mar 26, 2018
biacan:
OK I agree you won this time around cheesy....

Oh okay nice reasons you there cool
lolx.. I've always let you have it your way. So it's nothing kiss

Yea. Enjoy the rest of your day Sucre. wink
Re: Victoria Woke, 17-Year-Old Girl Missing In Port-Harcourt (Photo) by biacan(f): 3:09pm On Mar 26, 2018
Pidginwhisper:
lolx.. I've always let you have it your way. So it's nothing kiss

Yea. Enjoy the rest of your day Sucre. wink
Have things my way cheesy cheesy

You too thanks wink

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Any Person Who Unlawfully Kills An Animal Is Liable To Imprisonment- SP Hundeyin / Lagos Pastor In Homosexual, Serial Rape Scandal / Man Commits Suicide By Hanging In Kano (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.