Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,020 members, 7,835,452 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:23 AM

Landed Properties For As Low As 10,000naira - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Landed Properties For As Low As 10,000naira (286 Views)

You Can Buy A Home At Abijo Gra Ajah For As Low As 10.5million Naira Only / Cheap And Affordable Landed Properties In Lagos. Ibadan And Ogun State / Cleaner Lagos: Lagos State Government To Begin Enumeration Of Landed Properties (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Landed Properties For As Low As 10,000naira by 4cube: 5:27pm On Mar 23, 2018
Get properties in Ibadan, Lagos, Sagamu and Abuja for as low as 10,000naira.....call or wassapp us on 08080963616
Re: Landed Properties For As Low As 10,000naira by eleko1: 5:30pm On Mar 23, 2018
grin grin angry grin sad thief.
Re: Landed Properties For As Low As 10,000naira by 4cube: 5:43pm On Mar 23, 2018
@eleko.... Oga it's not a must you comment on people's post, if you think the information looks or sounds unreal or you don't understand, you ask questions..... That's how intellectuals do, not that you sit in one place and insult someone who never asked a penny from you cos you got an information you could not fathom
Re: Landed Properties For As Low As 10,000naira by Nobody: 10:32pm On Mar 24, 2018
Oga, you no even dey WhatsApp.
Why don't you elaborate on your advert. Are they farmlands?
Re: Landed Properties For As Low As 10,000naira by bennyboss(m): 11:48pm On Mar 24, 2018
for where in ds Lagos? ok
Re: Landed Properties For As Low As 10,000naira by eleko1: 11:50pm On Mar 24, 2018
sad cheesy wink sad
4cube:
@eleko.... Oga it's not a must you comment on people's post, if you think the information looks or sounds unreal or you don't understand, you ask questions..... That's how intellectuals do, not that you sit in one place and insult someone who never asked a penny from you cos you got an information you could not fathom
undecided
4cube:
oya, tell us where land dey for 10k.i dey Lagos. We fit meet
Re: Landed Properties For As Low As 10,000naira by Nathan2016: 12:12am On Mar 25, 2018
When I was in my university days. I tried to do a roadside gambling. You see as adveritise, if you can pick the correct card, you will win a phone. As a sharp guy that i think i am, i went to try it. I tried it once (no money involved for now) and boom, i won, then i invested 2k and tried it with the hopes of wining a phone (blackberry). i must confess, it was like a dream because one of the people beside me helped me in making the correct card, unfortunately i opened it and boom, it was not the card that i marked. i lost 2k. But you all know gambling spirit. I tried again with 2k and lost again.

Now it dawn to me that this guys are all fraudsters. I tried looking for a way to get my money back but beating followed. I noticed all of them were in it together. the people watching me and hailing me.

Then after small beating, i was dragged out and i met a policeman in a shop nearby. I started explaining to him on it. Then he told me for him to help me, i must buy him a beer. lol

i just got jilted and you want me to buy you a beer. OMG, Unbelievable. Hmmm. i continue pleading with him, the only money i have left is 1k and i cant risk giving it to him with no hope of getting my 4k back.

then i continue pleading and thats when he said something i will never forget.

He said,,,

HAVE YOU SEEN WHERE THEY USE 2K TO BUY BB THAT COSTS 40K-100K.....

i mean it was too good to be true. how can you expect to gamble 2k and win 40k blackberry on a road side with touts.

After that word from the foolishly wise police man, it dawn to me that I have lost my money. *note 4k was a big money then,,,lol.....

So to those seeing this advert, I will say exactly what the police said to me but in the property sense.

HAVE YOU SEEN WHERE THEY USE 10K TO BUY LAND IN LAGOS THAT LAND COSTS MORE THAN 40 MILLION.....

(1) (Reply)

[distress Sale] 15M Gudu Land 800sqm Land For Sale Behind Gudu Market / To Let: A Mini Flat At Abeokuta With Pics / Plots Of Land At Atan Ota, Ogun State. #500,000/plot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.