Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,779 members, 7,817,218 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:19 AM

Man Uses POS To Defraud Customers N1.2b (photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Uses POS To Defraud Customers N1.2b (photo) (38457 Views)

Police Stray Bullet Kills Man Sending Money Via POS To Wife / Lady Who Uses Fake Naira Notes To Defraud Customers Withdrawing From POS Caught / Robber Begs For His Life As Angry Man Uses Machete On Him After Being Nabbed.PIC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Uses POS To Defraud Customers N1.2b (photo) by Otedollaryen: 10:38pm On Mar 23, 2018
If you know you know.
Re: Man Uses POS To Defraud Customers N1.2b (photo) by totit: 10:38pm On Mar 23, 2018
..and I quote one of those flatinono usual lies on nairaland. Sooo used to this mehn

“When we discovered how money was being credited into Ifeanyi’s account with Access Bank, he was engaged by the Relationship Team Unit of Access Bank to know the nature of the work he did that could have warranted the large sums of money that he had in his account. He told the team that he deals in ‘Precious Stone’, in addition to dealing in automobile parts. He also said that his customers were foreigners.”

Tell me something we ain't use too mehnn grin

3 Likes

Re: Man Uses POS To Defraud Customers N1.2b (photo) by stevio(m): 10:38pm On Mar 23, 2018
There are better ways to do this naaa cheesy,habaaaa,now court don collect dia own N15m as bail grin
Re: Man Uses POS To Defraud Customers N1.2b (photo) by Cosplay: 10:39pm On Mar 23, 2018
Billion with a B ?

Wow

1 Like

Re: Man Uses POS To Defraud Customers N1.2b (photo) by Opoki(m): 10:39pm On Mar 23, 2018
Future dasuki
Re: Man Uses POS To Defraud Customers N1.2b (photo) by bigtt76(f): 10:41pm On Mar 23, 2018
Reminds me of this thread https://www.nairaland.com/4411839/man-sits-atm-abu-zaria ....people don't even understand how easy it is to circumvent the banking systems to defraud innocent customers of their hard earned cash. undecided

dre11:

http://www.nta.ng/news/finance/20180323-ifeanyi-uses-pos-to-defraud-customers-n1-2b/

Re: Man Uses POS To Defraud Customers N1.2b (photo) by bossrillboss: 10:42pm On Mar 23, 2018
brownemmanuel43:
Bonanza!!!!
...ao much
Re: Man Uses POS To Defraud Customers N1.2b (photo) by Nobody: 10:48pm On Mar 23, 2018
Re: Man Uses POS To Defraud Customers N1.2b (photo) by Bullhari: 10:49pm On Mar 23, 2018
hmmm.

so interswitch follow do this one
Re: Man Uses POS To Defraud Customers N1.2b (photo) by mrjojo: 10:49pm On Mar 23, 2018
Hmm, skimming fraud, this is so outdated. Well, it Nigeria after all. CBN, Access, interswitch should all be ashamed of themselves.Employ a certified cyber security expert, no! The day Indian and Vietnamese hackers will bounce on all these banks with their outdated security protocols, it only God that will save them.

What this guy did was buy track 1 and track 2 "dumps" card with their pin. Then encode it into a blank card and start swiping with the said POS.

N.B : Am just a fintech and cyber security enthusiast o.

2 Likes

Re: Man Uses POS To Defraud Customers N1.2b (photo) by lastempero: 10:49pm On Mar 23, 2018
anibirelawal:
Hmm.

The money is not in the guy body, rather inside his bank account. grin

That means na bank dey flex the money, now bank son take over the money.
Re: Man Uses POS To Defraud Customers N1.2b (photo) by Nobody: 10:49pm On Mar 23, 2018
ZombieTAMER:

This is all Buhari fault
Yes Buhari's crooked head is flat too
Re: Man Uses POS To Defraud Customers N1.2b (photo) by rasputinn(m): 10:49pm On Mar 23, 2018
Even Access bank is a fraudulent bank
Re: Man Uses POS To Defraud Customers N1.2b (photo) by kennisman(m): 10:50pm On Mar 23, 2018
ipob dubious mentality.
Re: Man Uses POS To Defraud Customers N1.2b (photo) by Absuchat(m): 10:50pm On Mar 23, 2018
IgbosAreOsus:
Frustrated Osu o grin
Permanent jade...... I pity your existence
Re: Man Uses POS To Defraud Customers N1.2b (photo) by Absuchat(m): 10:52pm On Mar 23, 2018
GoroTango:
Just take a look at his useless flat head

Does cone head have any useful one?

If not the v.p could have realized that he is not a "boy - boy" to Buhari
Re: Man Uses POS To Defraud Customers N1.2b (photo) by Nobody: 10:57pm On Mar 23, 2018
IgbosAreOsus:
1.2 Billz

Is that possible shocked

OSU kweunu

OSU amaka

I hail thee
Cc Absuchat

Learn how to make real money, you dey open mouth on top just 1 bill.

If you see the transactions I dey see. You go run mad be that.
Re: Man Uses POS To Defraud Customers N1.2b (photo) by kennisman(m): 10:58pm On Mar 23, 2018
Ifeanyi + Evans = Ipob
Re: Man Uses POS To Defraud Customers N1.2b (photo) by chloride6: 11:02pm On Mar 23, 2018
mrjojo:
Hmm, skimming fraud, this is so outdated. Well, it Nigeria after all. CBN, Access, interswitch should all be ashamed of themselves.Employ a certified cyber security expert, no! The day Indian and Vietnamese hackers will bounce on all these banks with their outdated security protocols, it only God that will save them.

What this guy did was buy track 1 and track 2 "dumps" card with their pin. Then encode it into a blank card and start swiping with the said POS.

N.B : Am just a fintech and cyber security enthusiast o.

Am 100% sure that guy carried tha job with 100% info on interswitch's rubbish protocol.

Are you the card issuer?

How can you appropriate value you can not validate?

Even your switch wont validate transaction if your bank isnt available.

Access bank has no issue here...

Let interswicth bear their cross..
Re: Man Uses POS To Defraud Customers N1.2b (photo) by Absuchat(m): 11:05pm On Mar 23, 2018
donsimo:

U dey mind that fool?
Re: Man Uses POS To Defraud Customers N1.2b (photo) by shankara7: 11:05pm On Mar 23, 2018
donsimo:

The novice amaghi ife ana alu..
Re: Man Uses POS To Defraud Customers N1.2b (photo) by Nobody: 11:05pm On Mar 23, 2018
Absuchat:

Does cone head have any useful one?

If not the v.p could have realized that he is not a "boy - boy" to Buhari
Are you somehow related to the flat headed crook?
Re: Man Uses POS To Defraud Customers N1.2b (photo) by Absuchat(m): 11:07pm On Mar 23, 2018
GoroTango:
Are you somehow related to the flat headed crook?

Yes... Just like you are directly related to Ade lawyer.
Re: Man Uses POS To Defraud Customers N1.2b (photo) by Nobody: 11:11pm On Mar 23, 2018
Absuchat:

U dey mind that fool?

Iol
maybe if him sabi say money dey everywhere the guy eye go open.

1 Like

Re: Man Uses POS To Defraud Customers N1.2b (photo) by TruthFM(m): 11:15pm On Mar 23, 2018
Bad Guy...

It's go BIG or go home grin grin grin
Re: Man Uses POS To Defraud Customers N1.2b (photo) by Colonelo(m): 11:20pm On Mar 23, 2018
eTECTIVe:
He wasnt defrauding customers. He was helping yahoo boys launder their funds. Python and ko oya ooo, una Fud don done..
Please clarify. How was he able to do that?
Re: Man Uses POS To Defraud Customers N1.2b (photo) by Nobody: 11:40pm On Mar 23, 2018
Make dem learn from hushpuppi or investor bj
Re: Man Uses POS To Defraud Customers N1.2b (photo) by LZAA: 12:15am On Mar 24, 2018
IgbosAreOsus:
1.2 Billz

Is that possible shocked
OSU kweunu
OSU amaka
I hail thee Cc Absuchat

Re: Man Uses POS To Defraud Customers N1.2b (photo) by Nobody: 12:24am On Mar 24, 2018
You've tried it elsewhere and it seem not to work... Now come let's do it together. We teach, educate, sell tools.
Re: Man Uses POS To Defraud Customers N1.2b (photo) by Absuchat(m): 12:35am On Mar 24, 2018
IgbosAreOsus:
Frustrated Osu o grin
Good for nothing jade..... I pity your tribe, but most importantly, I pity you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Landlord & Tenant Arrested For Turning 13-Year-Old Housemaid Into Sex Slave / Gambia Girl Beaten, Raped, Killed & Her Body Dumped On Street (Graphic Photos) / EFCC Arrests Two Yahoo Boys In Ibadan, Recovers Expensive Cars, Phones, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.