Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,662 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:41 PM

#bbnaija: Khloe Pens Down Motivational Message To Dark Skinned Women - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / #bbnaija: Khloe Pens Down Motivational Message To Dark Skinned Women (468 Views)

BBNaija: Khloe Crying Because Rico Swavey Refused To Come Upstairs With Her / BBNaija: Khloe "The 6 Used Condoms I Saw May Have Been Used By Nina & Miracle" / Bbnaija: Khloe Caught In Bed With Kbrule (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

#bbnaija: Khloe Pens Down Motivational Message To Dark Skinned Women by Tessyama1: 7:30am On Mar 24, 2018
Ex big brother Naija 2018 housemate, Khloe has penned gown this sweet message to all dark skinned women out there.

The housemate who was disqualified alongside her partner, K-Brule is encouraging dark skinned women to love themselves and not let the world segregate them.

She wrote;

"From koko’s Desk to my QUEENs
ONE LOVE
It's a damn shame.. These girls are so different yet they are the same.. A figment of imagination .. To draw a line in the divine pigment and foundation.. 2 Queens in the same race.. In the same race.. Can't get along because of the tone on their face... Whatever the case I wish you all could get first place.. Don't let the color of your skin have you unfit within... I wish I could undraw that a line with the pen.. Of self hate that they handed us.. We didn't wanna hate eachother they demanded us... These skin tones... They tore us apart from the field to the kitchen.. Enough of the bullshit & bitchin.. QUEENS PRAISE QUEENS!!!!! And that final.. Instead of making enemies.. Make yourself someone's idol... Don't let this world segregate a segregated being.. I'm dedicating this to you.. Every dark skinned & light skinned Queen... ONE LOVE... #kokoarmy#kokobykhloe#koko#bbnaija#2018#selflove
"

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/03/bbnaija-khloe-pens-motivational-message-dark-skinned-women.html

Cc; lalasticlala

Re: #bbnaija: Khloe Pens Down Motivational Message To Dark Skinned Women by Munzy14(m): 11:04am On Mar 24, 2018
Tessyama1:
Ex big brother Naija 2018 housemate, Khloe has penned gown this sweet message to all dark skinned women out there.

The housemate who was disqualified alongside her partner, K-Brule is encouraging dark skinned women to love themselves and not let the world segregate them.

She wrote;

"From koko’s Desk to my QUEENs
ONE LOVE
It's a damn shame.. These girls are so different yet they are the same.. A figment of imagination .. To draw a line in the divine pigment and foundation.. 2 Queens in the same race.. In the same race.. Can't get along because of the tone on their face... Whatever the case I wish you all could get first place.. Don't let the color of your skin have you unfit within... I wish I could undraw that a line with the pen.. Of self hate that they handed us.. We didn't wanna hate eachother they demanded us... These skin tones... They tore us apart from the field to the kitchen.. Enough of the bullshit & bitchin.. QUEENS PRAISE QUEENS!!!!! And that final.. Instead of making enemies.. Make yourself someone's idol... Don't let this world segregate a segregated being.. I'm dedicating this to you.. Every dark skinned & light skinned Queen... ONE LOVE... #kokoarmy#kokobykhloe#koko#bbnaija#2018#selflove
"

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/03/bbnaija-khloe-pens-motivational-message-dark-skinned-women.html

Cc; lalasticlala
confident lady...

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija:'i Have Never Been In Love Before’ – Khloe Reveals / This Grandma Deserves Some Accolades / Empire’s Anika Ends Her Role With Lengthy Inspiring Message

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.