Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,155 members, 7,815,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:26 AM

BBNaija: Khloe Crying Because Rico Swavey Refused To Come Upstairs With Her - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Khloe Crying Because Rico Swavey Refused To Come Upstairs With Her (40301 Views)

BBNaija: Rico Swavey Has Been Evicted From The Big Brother Naija House 2018 / BBNaija: Khloe "The 6 Used Condoms I Saw May Have Been Used By Nina & Miracle" / Bbnaija: Khloe Caught In Bed With Kbrule (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

BBNaija: Khloe Crying Because Rico Swavey Refused To Come Upstairs With Her by kidap: 10:18am On Apr 07, 2018
In cased you missed yesterday drama between Khloe and Rico.

The moment Khloe cried because Rico refused to come upstairs for a conversation.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YjlutMPg8go

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Khloe Crying Because Rico Swavey Refused To Come Upstairs With Her by OKorowanta: 10:28am On Apr 07, 2018
Eba Mosquito.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Khloe Crying Because Rico Swavey Refused To Come Upstairs With Her by justi4jesu(f): 1:34pm On Apr 07, 2018
Wasted MB. angry angry

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Khloe Crying Because Rico Swavey Refused To Come Upstairs With Her by Goodiebabe(f): 1:35pm On Apr 07, 2018
what kind of rubbish news z dis?

16 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Khloe Crying Because Rico Swavey Refused To Come Upstairs With Her by maskamdo(m): 1:35pm On Apr 07, 2018
To do what upstairs?!!!

30 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Khloe Crying Because Rico Swavey Refused To Come Upstairs With Her by nkaychee: 1:36pm On Apr 07, 2018
hmmmn.... eh yah. iranu
Re: BBNaija: Khloe Crying Because Rico Swavey Refused To Come Upstairs With Her by crownedprinz(m): 1:36pm On Apr 07, 2018
This girl wanna bite more than she can chew.....goodluck on your quest for his romance................khloe khloe....

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Khloe Crying Because Rico Swavey Refused To Come Upstairs With Her by SamuelAnyawu(m): 1:36pm On Apr 07, 2018
All i can say is Senator Samuel Anyanwu Imo 2019

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Khloe Crying Because Rico Swavey Refused To Come Upstairs With Her by Tozara(m): 1:36pm On Apr 07, 2018
I want to know the IQ of the clowns who watch this shiit.

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Khloe Crying Because Rico Swavey Refused To Come Upstairs With Her by Modeh(m): 1:37pm On Apr 07, 2018
Come do wetin....mtcheew!!! That LovePeddler
Re: BBNaija: Khloe Crying Because Rico Swavey Refused To Come Upstairs With Her by Nobody: 1:37pm On Apr 07, 2018
SamuelAnyawu:
All i can say is Senator Samuel Anyanwu Imo 2019

Stop dreaming.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Khloe Crying Because Rico Swavey Refused To Come Upstairs With Her by Nobody: 1:37pm On Apr 07, 2018
Now that's who I call an Alpha Male!

Which conversation? I think it was because he refused to come upstairs for a conversexion

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Khloe Crying Because Rico Swavey Refused To Come Upstairs With Her by pretty16(f): 1:37pm On Apr 07, 2018
Hmmm.
Re: BBNaija: Khloe Crying Because Rico Swavey Refused To Come Upstairs With Her by nabegibeg: 1:38pm On Apr 07, 2018
kidap:
In cased you missed yesterday drama between Khloe and Rico.

The moment Khloe cried because Rico refused to come upstairs for a conversation.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YjlutMPg8go

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Khloe Crying Because Rico Swavey Refused To Come Upstairs With Her by BORNTOSUCKPUSSY: 1:38pm On Apr 07, 2018
sad stupid piece of garbage

Re: BBNaija: Khloe Crying Because Rico Swavey Refused To Come Upstairs With Her by Nobody: 1:38pm On Apr 07, 2018
Like the guys charisma and gentle attitude...

if i cant marry you just in case something goes wrong, why start the drama and something i know wont lead anywhere..

Thats what brings about these unwanted pregnancies and baby mamas/dads everywhere.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Khloe Crying Because Rico Swavey Refused To Come Upstairs With Her by yeyeboi(m): 1:38pm On Apr 07, 2018
Rubbish Show ....... angry
Re: BBNaija: Khloe Crying Because Rico Swavey Refused To Come Upstairs With Her by deepwater(f): 1:39pm On Apr 07, 2018
Dear Rico
Stay clear
That bbittcchh is a devil

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Khloe Crying Because Rico Swavey Refused To Come Upstairs With Her by Deji63: 1:40pm On Apr 07, 2018
Why is Cee.C laughing? Did she also not cry over Tobi?

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Khloe Crying Because Rico Swavey Refused To Come Upstairs With Her by adeniyi3971(m): 1:41pm On Apr 07, 2018
too much water in her eyes
Re: BBNaija: Khloe Crying Because Rico Swavey Refused To Come Upstairs With Her by wickyyolo: 1:41pm On Apr 07, 2018
No be likes a woman with a Shitty attitude.
Re: BBNaija: Khloe Crying Because Rico Swavey Refused To Come Upstairs With Her by khalhokage(m): 1:42pm On Apr 07, 2018
How come people who hate BBN can't resist commenting on BBN threads? I am confused.

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Khloe Crying Because Rico Swavey Refused To Come Upstairs With Her by CSTR1002: 1:42pm On Apr 07, 2018
Is this how these girls behave in real life.?

This is supposed to be a reality show.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Khloe Crying Because Rico Swavey Refused To Come Upstairs With Her by Forzap: 1:42pm On Apr 07, 2018
Rico too dey dull im self, Just fine for notin undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Khloe Crying Because Rico Swavey Refused To Come Upstairs With Her by manbryto1(m): 1:43pm On Apr 07, 2018
Rico Swavey my man
MTN SME DATA
GET 1GB FOR JUST #600
CHECK MY SIGNATURE

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Khloe Crying Because Rico Swavey Refused To Come Upstairs With Her by Nobody: 1:43pm On Apr 07, 2018
and my mb was remaining 2mb oo
anyway no wala

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Khloe Crying Because Rico Swavey Refused To Come Upstairs With Her by Nobody: 1:43pm On Apr 07, 2018
Fake Fake Fake. mtcheeeeew

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Khloe Crying Because Rico Swavey Refused To Come Upstairs With Her by ameh99: 1:44pm On Apr 07, 2018
Dis pipu tthey will never have sens cool cool
Rubbish cool shocked

Re: BBNaija: Khloe Crying Because Rico Swavey Refused To Come Upstairs With Her by Neoteny(m): 1:44pm On Apr 07, 2018
Does no one have real names on BBn anymore?

Anto
Bambam
Cee C
Rico Swavey
Teddy A
Miracle
Khloe
Coco ice
Tboss
Uriel
Thin Tall Tony
Debbie Rise
Marvis
Soma
Kemen
Gifty
Miyonse
Ahneeka
Dee one
Angel
K Brule

Etc..

All as fake as their names.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Khloe Crying Because Rico Swavey Refused To Come Upstairs With Her by FRIYOPATRICK(m): 1:45pm On Apr 07, 2018
It's OK..... Sometimes ladies needs attention and petting.. My babe cry on her own sometimes if I raise my voice on her lol... Then all the sorry baby, sweet heart Pls forgive me... And so on will start lol....
Re: BBNaija: Khloe Crying Because Rico Swavey Refused To Come Upstairs With Her by deebrain(m): 1:46pm On Apr 07, 2018
justi4jesu:
Wasted MB. angry angry

sorry.

(1) (2) (Reply)

BBNaija: How Fans Voted Sheggz, Hermes, Groovy / Top 10 Best Nollywood Movies You Watched 2012 / Which of these TV Show Scenes Broke You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.