Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,158 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:59 PM

Man Receives Car Gift From His Boss, Prince Ned Nwoko, After Welcoming A Child - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Receives Car Gift From His Boss, Prince Ned Nwoko, After Welcoming A Child (28795 Views)

Mum Rejects Car Gift From Son, Questions His Source Of Wealth (Pix, Video) / Okada Man's Wife Gives Birth To Triplets In Delta After Welcoming Twins. Photo / Nigerian Couple Dance After Welcoming A Child After 8 Years Of Waiting (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Receives Car Gift From His Boss, Prince Ned Nwoko, After Welcoming A Child by WotzupNG: 8:00am On Mar 24, 2018
A Delta man has received a wonderful gift from his boss and it’s a gift he least expected. He narrated how his boss is known to be generous with gifts, but this time around his boss went over the top by presenting him with a car during the naming ceremony of his child. Read his words below.

”Dear friends and close enemies. This can only be God! This is very rare a gift! Please, join me to appreciate my Boss, Distinguished Hon Prince Ned Nwoko for this car gift . Few days ago, my beautiful wife gave birth to a bouncing baby Child.

I received a call from my Oga who congratulated me and said to me: Wise, i will send you a gift before the childs naming ceremony. I thought this was a usual gift, because with my Boss, gifting is normal…

Today, just as our pastors gathered to pray and name my child this afternoon. I got a call from a car dealer who said that my Boss instructed him to visit me today.

Lo and behold, this brand new car was presented onbehalf of my Boss and the Next senator of the federal republic –Delta North district. Hon Prince Ned Nwoko***

Join me to appreciate the Star Prince Ned Nwoko as i pray that God will fill him up the more.

I will always tell people that Ned Nwoko is not like our usual politicians but a rare General with regards for young and old people. This is a man who will salvage the Anioma negative leadership image at the Senate come 2019.

This is a Muslim that has given gifts to churches and Christians alike, without discrimination.

With Prince Ned Nwoko at the helm of affairs, Goodness always!

Join me to appreciate my Boss of many Boss!”

https://www.wotzup.ng/delta-man-car-gift-boss/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Receives Car Gift From His Boss, Prince Ned Nwoko, After Welcoming A Child by HungerBAD: 8:03am On Mar 24, 2018
Her?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Receives Car Gift From His Boss, Prince Ned Nwoko, After Welcoming A Child by stephleena(f): 8:06am On Mar 24, 2018
correct urself o.p
Re: Man Receives Car Gift From His Boss, Prince Ned Nwoko, After Welcoming A Child by Ahmed0336(m): 8:07am On Mar 24, 2018
Congrats Mr Man for the gift. OP Na d man Boss Na man or woman?
BTW nice campaign strategy grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Receives Car Gift From His Boss, Prince Ned Nwoko, After Welcoming A Child by alBHAGDADI: 8:12am On Mar 24, 2018
You are on your way to joining Islam. That's exactly how your boss whose people are not Muslims became one. They entice you with gifts and all sorts of goodies, then they lure you to become like them after making you believe their religion is beautiful and peaceful. The moment, you become one, it becomes difficult to leave when you start to see the horrible nature of the religion that permits you to marry more wives thereby causing pains to your first wife. If she complains, this same religion permits you to beat her.

Quran (4:34) - "Men are the maintainers of women because Allah has made some of them to excel others and because they spend out of their property; the good women are therefore obedient, guarding the unseen as Allah has guarded; and (as to) those on whose part you fear desertion, admonish them, and leave them alone in the sleeping-places and beat them; then if they obey you, do not seek a way against them; surely Allah is High, Great."

If you suddenly realize how barbaric your new decision is, you won't be able to leave cos they will kill you. See what Muhammad himself said.

Sahih Bukhari (52:260) - "...The Prophet said, 'If somebody (a Muslim) discards his religion, kill him.' "

You guys in Delta should beware of that so-called generous man. He's on an Islamization agenda.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Receives Car Gift From His Boss, Prince Ned Nwoko, After Welcoming A Child by WotzupNG: 8:14am On Mar 24, 2018
stephleena:
correct urself o.p
Done.

Thanks
Re: Man Receives Car Gift From His Boss, Prince Ned Nwoko, After Welcoming A Child by partnerbiz4: 8:14am On Mar 24, 2018
The pic was taken with nokia 33: 10.

1 Like

Re: Man Receives Car Gift From His Boss, Prince Ned Nwoko, After Welcoming A Child by Shedrack777: 8:17am On Mar 24, 2018
i'm not jealous o, but there's a motive behind this gift. better find out now before its too late for you to escape

3 Likes

Re: Man Receives Car Gift From His Boss, Prince Ned Nwoko, After Welcoming A Child by NOC1(m): 11:45am On Mar 24, 2018
Like I asked previously.

Who fathered the child? Okay let me come out directly.
Are you sure the boss is not the real father of the child.

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Receives Car Gift From His Boss, Prince Ned Nwoko, After Welcoming A Child by soberdrunk(m): 11:46am On Mar 24, 2018
My people say "suspicion is the major fortification for elders", how can your 'beautiful' wife give birth and your boss gives you a car and you did not do the maths..... angry Let us wait and see who the baby will look like...... angry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Receives Car Gift From His Boss, Prince Ned Nwoko, After Welcoming A Child by nanakgh(m): 11:46am On Mar 24, 2018
Congrats on the new car , Sir. But please ask around, and look the child face weh weh shocked cos this car may not be the only new thing your boss has given you recently grin

8 Likes

Re: Man Receives Car Gift From His Boss, Prince Ned Nwoko, After Welcoming A Child by olahero(m): 11:47am On Mar 24, 2018
He's truly generous. May God be with him and bless him more.

1 Like

Re: Man Receives Car Gift From His Boss, Prince Ned Nwoko, After Welcoming A Child by slapandfall(m): 11:48am On Mar 24, 2018
Different Perspectives of people who will read this and the category they belong

1. Those who believe the boss is a good man. (Future Nigerians)

2. Those who believe the employee is good and that's why he got the gift. (Past Nigerians)

4. Those who believe the boss impregnated the employee's wife so he just gave the employee the car to take care of his baby on his behalf (Current Nigerians)

5. Those commenting and working so hard just to get likes and shares (me) tongue embarassed embarassed tongue tongue

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Receives Car Gift From His Boss, Prince Ned Nwoko, After Welcoming A Child by Metrofox(m): 11:49am On Mar 24, 2018
who's the boss between the both of them?

1 Like

Re: Man Receives Car Gift From His Boss, Prince Ned Nwoko, After Welcoming A Child by Nobody: 11:50am On Mar 24, 2018
Just like that?
Re: Man Receives Car Gift From His Boss, Prince Ned Nwoko, After Welcoming A Child by Nobody: 11:52am On Mar 24, 2018
Greek gift undecided
Re: Man Receives Car Gift From His Boss, Prince Ned Nwoko, After Welcoming A Child by Tynasparks(f): 11:53am On Mar 24, 2018
Whats up with the negative comments above me You guys should be happy for the man, double blessings.

1 Like

Re: Man Receives Car Gift From His Boss, Prince Ned Nwoko, After Welcoming A Child by Baroba(m): 11:54am On Mar 24, 2018
The ever controversial Ned, knew him back in the UK before he relocated.. He made good money back in the day though from his law firm at Gray's Inn..

2 Likes

Re: Man Receives Car Gift From His Boss, Prince Ned Nwoko, After Welcoming A Child by loadedvibes: 11:55am On Mar 24, 2018
Child came with blessings
Re: Man Receives Car Gift From His Boss, Prince Ned Nwoko, After Welcoming A Child by rheether(f): 11:56am On Mar 24, 2018
Maybe the boss is the father of the child .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Receives Car Gift From His Boss, Prince Ned Nwoko, After Welcoming A Child by Trexnemesis(m): 11:56am On Mar 24, 2018
Hope it's not another Abacha gift o
Re: Man Receives Car Gift From His Boss, Prince Ned Nwoko, After Welcoming A Child by Nobody: 11:57am On Mar 24, 2018
Just like that hmmmmm something is wrong o that man should try do DNA for the baby to know if he is the real Father o just saying shocked
Re: Man Receives Car Gift From His Boss, Prince Ned Nwoko, After Welcoming A Child by Apina(m): 11:57am On Mar 24, 2018
Baroba:
The ever controversial Ned, knew him back in the UK before he relocated.. He made good money back in the day though from his law firm at Gray's Inn..
U know him in person?
Re: Man Receives Car Gift From His Boss, Prince Ned Nwoko, After Welcoming A Child by mmmustapha(m): 12:02pm On Mar 24, 2018
alBHAGDADI:

You are on your way to joining Islam. That's exactly how your boss whose people are not Muslims became one. They entice you with gifts and all sorts of goodies, then they lure you to become like them after making you believe their religion is beautiful and peaceful. The moment, you become one, it becomes difficult to leave when you start to see the horrible nature of the religion that permits you to marry more wives thereby causing pains to your first wife. If she complains, this same religion permits you to beat her.

Quran (4:34) - "Men are the maintainers of women because Allah has made some of them to excel others and because they spend out of their property; the good women are therefore obedient, guarding the unseen as Allah has guarded; and (as to) those on whose part you fear desertion, admonish them, and leave them alone in the sleeping-places and beat them; then if they obey you, do not seek a way against them; surely Allah is High, Great."

If you suddenly realize how barbaric your new decision is, you won't be able to leave cos they will kill you. See what Muhammad himself said.

Sahih Bukhari (52:260) - "...The Prophet said, 'If somebody (a Muslim) discards his religion, kill him.' "

You guys in Delta should beware of that so-called generous man. He's on an Islamization agenda.

quoting Holy Qur'an wrong, saying trash and you think this will discourage people from becoming Muslims? what a sore looser you are. there's always different between light and darkness.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Receives Car Gift From His Boss, Prince Ned Nwoko, After Welcoming A Child by Millz404(m): 12:02pm On Mar 24, 2018
Who be d oga inside two of dem sef
Re: Man Receives Car Gift From His Boss, Prince Ned Nwoko, After Welcoming A Child by FatGuy: 12:03pm On Mar 24, 2018
Campaign!
Re: Man Receives Car Gift From His Boss, Prince Ned Nwoko, After Welcoming A Child by coputa(m): 12:03pm On Mar 24, 2018
The boss should have given him cash ( liquid asset) instead of a car(liability) the man's financies has been punctured by his boss,unless he sells the car
Re: Man Receives Car Gift From His Boss, Prince Ned Nwoko, After Welcoming A Child by Nobody: 12:04pm On Mar 24, 2018
Na the boss pikin...

Re: Man Receives Car Gift From His Boss, Prince Ned Nwoko, After Welcoming A Child by AntiWailer: 12:05pm On Mar 24, 2018
Hmmmm

Time to do DNA

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Receives Car Gift From His Boss, Prince Ned Nwoko, After Welcoming A Child by funnix: 12:10pm On Mar 24, 2018
alBHAGDADI:

You really need to know how stupid you sound...you are such a pathetic fool.

3 Likes

Re: Man Receives Car Gift From His Boss, Prince Ned Nwoko, After Welcoming A Child by Nobody: 12:12pm On Mar 24, 2018
rheether:
Maybe the boss is the father of the child .
My first thought tho but lets give him the benefit of a doubt ... Btw u got a very pretty smile.. How are u cheesy

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help! My Fiancee Is Always Picking Fights For Me... / Marriage of an Educated Woman and Uneducated Man / Why Are There Many Pregnant Brides Nowadays?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.