Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,258 members, 7,818,881 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:16 AM

Do You Agree(olx Is Now Very Poor In Features For Advertisers) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do You Agree(olx Is Now Very Poor In Features For Advertisers) (321 Views)

This Is Why The Rich Don't Help The Poor In Nigeria / Why We Are Closing Our Nigeria Office - OLX / OLX Shuts Down Office In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Agree(olx Is Now Very Poor In Features For Advertisers) by barapistis(m): 9:25am On Mar 24, 2018
click like if you think its cool and share if you dislike

go here olx.com.()ng to see what i speak of

here are my reasons

the new olx enables ads republishing after 60 days

the platform has now made it very difficult to see all your ads

no difference between admin and and ads area

every ads ads gets to be downloaded as you move down by clicking on the plus sign

what we had before were pages

you could go to any page and check out the ad in those pages and edit or refresh if you wish to

olx is now good only if you have below ten ads

if you having hundreds

then its becomes difficult to manage talk less of using the platform

seems the process of ads posting is now more simplified

thats the only good side

guys ,i need your likes and shares as an evidence to show them

if you have other complaints ,please comment
Re: Do You Agree(olx Is Now Very Poor In Features For Advertisers) by greatnaija01: 9:50am On Mar 24, 2018
SHOW THEM?

Lolsssss.... maybe u are stale on INFO.... bro you didnt know OLX is leaving Nigeria finally before August? THEY ARE NOT HERE.... SO HOW WILL U SHOW THEM? Pls do something better with your time... It is useless... all the ranting on NL what or who has it changed?

Forget about OLX and create a site where their customers will come to when they crash.

barapistis:
click like if you think its cool and share if you dislike

go here olx.com.()ng to see what i speak of

here are my reasons

the new olx enables ads republishing after 60 days

the platform has now made it very difficult to see all your ads

no difference between admin and and ads area

every ads ads gets to be downloaded as you move down by clicking on the plus sign

what we had before were pages

you could go to any page and check out the ad in those pages and edit or refresh if you wish to

olx is now good only if you have below ten ads

if you having hundreds

then its becomes difficult to manage talk less of using the platform

seems the process of ads posting is now more simplified

thats the only good side

guys ,i need your likes and shares as an evidence to show them

if you have other complaints ,please comment

(1) (Reply)

We Design Website, Mobile & Desktop App, Software, Ecommerce, Or Any IT Project / Restrictions On USSD Transactions By The CBN, A Move In Wrong Direction / Work And Study Abroad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.