Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,306 members, 7,811,913 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:21 PM

This Is Why The Rich Don't Help The Poor In Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / This Is Why The Rich Don't Help The Poor In Nigeria (42889 Views)

REVEALED : Top 7 Things Poor People Do That The Rich DON'T / 4 Reasons The Rich Keeps Getting Richer - How You Can Join Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is Why The Rich Don't Help The Poor In Nigeria by Goodmarlian: 7:57am On Jan 03, 2023
When your rich uncle or friend refuse to give you that money you are asking for, don't blame them. Sometimes it is not their fault.

You see this Nigeria, once people notice you have little change they will never let you rest everybody will be asking you for favour both boys and girls. The more people you help the more others get the information and still come to you for financial assistance.

Take me for example, I am not rich I am just hustling inside campus. I run a POS business, a business I started with just 30k.

Because people see that I deal with cash, they believe I have a lot of money. There is no day someone doesn't ask me for one favour or the other. If it is not buy me food, it is I need tfare, can I get 5k ,10k ,15k. Ladies try so hard to manipulate me into doing their bidding. If I don't oblige, they call me stingy, akagum etc,it is just so annoying.

This 2023 I want to have very little but reasonable friends. In fact i don't even want to have a girlfriend so I can grow my business to the next level.

People will nearly beg you back into poverty, be wise, hide yourself.

845 Likes 69 Shares

Re: This Is Why The Rich Don't Help The Poor In Nigeria by Jennyclay(f): 8:20am On Jan 03, 2023
You're indeed a stingy man... so you don't want a girlfriend because you don't want to spend on her undecided.

Incase you don't know, no lady would want to stay with a stingy man.... so if you are avoiding ladies because of common billing, you will still spend when you eventually want a girlfriend. You can't escape it. Keep running!

Biko, this is a new year, you men should learn to spend on your girlfriend/wife. Don't tight your hands.

Akagum!

31 Likes 28 Shares

Re: This Is Why The Rich Don't Help The Poor In Nigeria by onyeego(m): 8:23am On Jan 03, 2023
Giving actually makes you to never lack.
The way the faces of people who are in need lights up with joy when you render help to them is always delightfully blissful.
I am not being religious but ever since I started giving many years ago I've only increased financially.
Just beware of those who will manipulate and turn you into their cash cow, there are those who will also think that you stupid.

Lastly, give only what you can afford to give without grudge.

334 Likes 26 Shares

Re: This Is Why The Rich Don't Help The Poor In Nigeria by youngmo001(m): 8:29am On Jan 03, 2023
You don't need a girlfriend abi..

U will spend heavily on hookup girls.

Better look for one working class girl as ur girlfriend..if not...na hookup girls go chop ur money

63 Likes 8 Shares

Re: This Is Why The Rich Don't Help The Poor In Nigeria by SyrusdeHansome(m): 8:35am On Jan 03, 2023
I love ur mentality@op. Always have this law at the back of ur mind, "anything that puts money in my pocket is an asset nd anything that takes money out of my pocket is a liability", so no de take eye service de incure liabilities instead of building ur assets.

181 Likes 8 Shares

Re: This Is Why The Rich Don't Help The Poor In Nigeria by BlackMan6969(m): 8:35am On Jan 03, 2023
Giving cannot plunge u back 2 poverty, except ur poor already.

30 Likes 7 Shares

Re: This Is Why The Rich Don't Help The Poor In Nigeria by HydraFeeds(m): 8:43am On Jan 03, 2023
Give but give with sense because a tree doesn’t make forest and we all need help once in a while . Don’t listen to anyone that says giving doesn’t make you poor. People don’t really care about you but their own skin . The hype you’re getting is because they’re getting from you but the moment there’s nothing more from you ,they will kick you . Cut off all friends that are parasites they should go and hustle for money if it’s easy,most of the people that asking too much from you won’t give you if the role is reversed.

80 Likes 4 Shares

Re: This Is Why The Rich Don't Help The Poor In Nigeria by phorget(m): 8:44am On Jan 03, 2023
Jennyclay:
You're indeed a stingy man... so you don't want a girlfriend because you don't want to spend on her undecided.

Incase you don't know, no lady would want to stay with a stingy man.... so if you are avoiding ladies because of common billing, you will still spend when you eventually want a girlfriend. You can't escape it. Keep running!8

Akagum

E pain you bah?

171 Likes 8 Shares

Re: This Is Why The Rich Don't Help The Poor In Nigeria by phorget(m): 8:45am On Jan 03, 2023
BlackMan6969:
Giving cannot plunge u back 2 poverty, except ur poor already.

Okay let's use you as a case study...
How much do you worth and how much can you give?

46 Likes

Re: This Is Why The Rich Don't Help The Poor In Nigeria by Flows001(m): 8:55am On Jan 03, 2023
Jennyclay:

Incase you don't know, no lady would want to stay with a stingy man.... so if you are avoiding ladies because of common billing, you will still spend when you eventually want a girlfriend. You can't escape it. Keep running!

Akagum
You're a MUMU and obviously an entitled creature!
I have a GIRLFRIEND who doesn't Bill me, yes I have a good job that she knows about but she has NEVER opened her mouth to bill me (we are more than a year in the relationship), I give her money and buy her gifts WILLINGLY and she has never looked down on any amount or gift I have given her. She has a skill that she uses to earn her own money and the relationship has never been centered around material gains but rather, we have successfully been able to build a strong bond that will lead to marriage soon, this same lady buys me gifts too!!
You lazy and entitled category of Nigerian ladies should learn to distinguish a RELATIONSHIP from a POVERTY ALLEVIATION PROGRAM.
The earlier you all change your entitlement mentality, the better for your lazy asses!. undecided undecided
May GOD deliver the op from entitled and hungry ladies like you!!

270 Likes 19 Shares

Re: This Is Why The Rich Don't Help The Poor In Nigeria by Laturuturu: 8:59am On Jan 03, 2023
Jennyclay:

Akagum

Op pls ignore this post.
Or else they will fucku u back to poverty

66 Likes 5 Shares

Re: This Is Why The Rich Don't Help The Poor In Nigeria by jayworld15(m): 8:59am On Jan 03, 2023
Jennyclay:

Akagum

Don't be a fool in making other people chose what they don't want for themselves. Allow them to make their choices while you make yours. He wants a personal development and growth, not to be a father Christmas of all urgent 2K and born straight hair seekers.

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: This Is Why The Rich Don't Help The Poor In Nigeria by marlow1962(m): 9:58am On Jan 03, 2023
@op disregard those lunatics that are saying you should get a gf.

Hustle and take care of urself, when u don stand enough to get gf then go ahead, cus if that ur soo called gf see guy wer hold pass u, she go japa lev u.

Me, I can’t help ppl who doesn’t/hasn’t help me, yes I’m stingy, I love being stingy wit my money.
Some ppl just come dis world make dem come dy reap wer dem no sow (same applies to gf).

When u help Nigerians for the first time, automatically you’re now their problem solver (rubbish)
sad

64 Likes 3 Shares

Re: This Is Why The Rich Don't Help The Poor In Nigeria by blaquebelle: 10:17am On Jan 03, 2023
Stingy person don drop quote grin

What you don't realise is that the more you help people, the more doors will be open for you. Because an answer to your prayers is an answer to many people's prayers. It's good to cultivate the habit of giving, especially for people who really need it. You will reap the blessings, as long as your hustle is legit oo.
And never forget that even you would need help from someone else eventually. smiley
Stay blessed.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Why The Rich Don't Help The Poor In Nigeria by Kiddogarcia(m): 10:42am On Jan 03, 2023
Just do the bit you can do for people and grow with that, na we be your best plug for everything sexual enhancement tho

1 Like

Re: This Is Why The Rich Don't Help The Poor In Nigeria by 2ndchildhood(m): 10:47am On Jan 03, 2023
Jennyclay:

Biko, this is a new year, you men should learn to spend on your girlfriend/wife. Don't tight your hands.

Akagum!

2 Likes

Re: This Is Why The Rich Don't Help The Poor In Nigeria by prophetfire: 10:54am On Jan 03, 2023
Jennyclay:

Akagum!
. Can't the girls spend on their boyfriends too? Is it a sin or a crime? Or are girls dead sea that only receive.

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is Why The Rich Don't Help The Poor In Nigeria by sapeleboi(m): 10:57am On Jan 03, 2023
must you wash your dirty undis outside
Jennyclay:

Akagum!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Why The Rich Don't Help The Poor In Nigeria by Chaos14: 1:34pm On Jan 03, 2023
Jennyclay:

Akagum!
I pray you die broke ijn

7 Likes

Re: This Is Why The Rich Don't Help The Poor In Nigeria by diogo23: 4:48pm On Jan 03, 2023
Jennyclay:

Akagum!
Don't inform him , he know already and he doesn't want parasites around him

16 Likes

Re: This Is Why The Rich Don't Help The Poor In Nigeria by diogo23: 4:49pm On Jan 03, 2023
onyeego:
The way the faces of people who are in need lights up with joy when you render help to them is always delightfully blissful.
I am not being religious but ever since I started giving many years ago I've only increased financially.
Just beware of those who will manipulate and turn you into their cash cow, there are those who will also think that you stupid.

Given to parasites that want to bring you down?

7 Likes

Re: This Is Why The Rich Don't Help The Poor In Nigeria by pretydiva(f): 5:03pm On Jan 03, 2023
Jennyclay:

Akagum!
But na wa for you oo. Shey na him born the girl ni? Does she not have parents? Is she handicap? So what does the girl bring in return??

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: This Is Why The Rich Don't Help The Poor In Nigeria by diogo23: 5:12pm On Jan 03, 2023
Flows001:

You're a MUMU and obviously an entitled creature!
I have a GIRLFRIEND who doesn't Bill me, yes I have a good job that she knows about but she has NEVER opened her mouth to bill me (we are more than a year in the relationship), I give her money and buy her gifts WILLINGLY and she has never looked down on any amount or gift I have given her. She has a skill that she uses to earn her own money and the relationship has never been centered around material gains but rather, we have successfully been able to build a strong bond that will lead to marriage soon, this same lady buys me gifts too!!
You lazy and entitled category of Nigerian ladies should learn to distinguish a RELATIONSHIP from a POVERTY ALLEVIATION PROGRAM.
The earlier you all change your entitlement mentality, the better for your lazy asses!. undecided undecided
May GOD deliver the op from entitled and hungry ladies like you!!
Amen and Amen

6 Likes

Re: This Is Why The Rich Don't Help The Poor In Nigeria by diogo23: 5:14pm On Jan 03, 2023
blaquebelle:

What you don't realise is that the more you help people, the more doors will be open for you. Because an answer to your prayers is an answer to many people's prayers. It's good to cultivate the habit of giving, especially for people who really need it. You will reap the blessings, as long as your hustle is legit oo.
And never forget that even you would need help from someone else eventually. smiley
Stay blessed.
Haha you don't know what you are saying, there are people will give money it will be a problem for you and don't give foolishly

5 Likes

Re: This Is Why The Rich Don't Help The Poor In Nigeria by Chaos14: 8:22am On Jan 04, 2023
meobizy:
Here we go again, Myn d44. I have reported tirelessly and you people ignore his folly.
your tears are sweet though if the ban me it doesn't affect me. You think i'm pained if i'm banned on a faceless forum
Re: This Is Why The Rich Don't Help The Poor In Nigeria by Snowx: 8:40am On Jan 04, 2023
onyeego:

Follow this advice...give what you can afford..that's all..
You don't have is you don't have

4 Likes

Re: This Is Why The Rich Don't Help The Poor In Nigeria by SEEDORF441(m): 9:44am On Jan 04, 2023
Most of you people saying he should give na oloriburuku, na like that una go talk till dem go bring him down till him no go get again.. if you start listening to all touching stories, your story go dey touching one day.. people too like make dem dey beg, dem go exploit you if you allow them..
be stingy with your money, na Nigeria you dey..
help few people and don’t listen to any bullshit stories..

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Why The Rich Don't Help The Poor In Nigeria by LostMyZeal(m): 10:25am On Jan 04, 2023
blaquebelle:

Stay blessed.

I feel like going against my code to enter your dm because of this take. You've got a really beautiful mind kiss

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Why The Rich Don't Help The Poor In Nigeria by femoomo(m): 1:36pm On Jan 04, 2023
SyrusdeHansome:
I love ur mentality@op. Always have this law at the back of ur mind, "anything that puts money in my pocket is an asset nd anything that takes money out of my pocket is a liability", so no de take eye service de incure liabilities instead of building ur assets.
Re: This Is Why The Rich Don't Help The Poor In Nigeria by DevilSignature: 1:36pm On Jan 04, 2023
grin

Nwanna once I don blow I no go send my community people

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ned Okonkwo Proposes To His Wife Again After 12 Years Of Marriage (Video) / Reasons For 100% Hike In Pure Water Price. / CBN To Release Old Naira Notes To Banks Over NLC Protest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.