Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,141 members, 7,818,432 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:36 PM

Actress, Michelle Dede Releases Beautiful Photos For Her Birthday - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress, Michelle Dede Releases Beautiful Photos For Her Birthday (758 Views)

Girls Rushing Mr Spell Aka Dede Nne (Photos) / Sam Dede, His Wife, Tammy Sam-Dede & Their Children (Photos) / Tiwa Savage Releases Beautiful New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Actress, Michelle Dede Releases Beautiful Photos For Her Birthday by metronaija4: 9:51am On Mar 24, 2018

Actress Michelle Dede took to IG to release new photos of herself to celebrate her birthday on March 23rd.

In one of the photos she wrote;

”*This Was Not A Birthday Shoot*

When photograhers have asked me to do a shoot with them, we chat, exchange ideas, inspiration, but it rarely happens. With @sunmisola_olorunnisola there was very little back & forth and he just said “I got you”, he organised the mua @ani_stephanie , we picked a day and voila!

THANK YOU Sunmisola you captured many sides of me perfectly!

Here’s some of many. ”

Another below;

http://www.metronaija.ng/michelle-dede-releases-beautiful-photos-for-her-birthday/

cc: lalasticlala mynd44
Re: Actress, Michelle Dede Releases Beautiful Photos For Her Birthday by HungerBAD: 9:52am On Mar 24, 2018
Sadly,someone will say you look beautiful.

How do older ladies like this one even feel wearing these rags?And most importantly how do the men walking by their sides feel?can't even tell a mad woman from a lady dressed to kill anymore.

2 Likes

Re: Actress, Michelle Dede Releases Beautiful Photos For Her Birthday by Odunsco01(m): 11:03am On Mar 24, 2018
ihmm

(1) (Reply)

”The Devil Is At Work To Soil My Husband’s Name”- Prof Akindele’s Wife Speaks / Kcee Takes His Photoshoot To The Market Place / Abuja Celebrity Photographer Celebrates As Top Beauty Queen Attends (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.