Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,350 members, 7,836,435 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:46 AM

Can You Chike A Girl Right Now(on Nairaland)? - Dating And Meet-up Zone (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Can You Chike A Girl Right Now(on Nairaland)? (32263 Views)

Im Feeling Very Sexy N Hot Right Now N I Want To Keep It Real With A Guy / Whats Your Mood Right Now / I Wannna Hook Up Right Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Chike A Girl Right Now(on Nairaland)? by Scorpio(f): 9:27pm On Jan 05, 2006
i'm guessing that's it for the chiking thingy right?
Re: Can You Chike A Girl Right Now(on Nairaland)? by hotangel2(f): 9:37pm On Jan 05, 2006
I love that thingy lastdon did. really cool.
Re: Can You Chike A Girl Right Now(on Nairaland)? by whiteshark(m): 2:18am On Jan 06, 2006
can the lades chke a guy on the land (forum)
Re: Can You Chike A Girl Right Now(on Nairaland)? by hotangel2(f): 3:49am On Jan 06, 2006
I am sure we can, and we'll do better than y'all. cheesy cheesy cheesy Bunch of amatures!
Re: Can You Chike A Girl Right Now(on Nairaland)? by kenflavor(m): 4:19am On Jan 06, 2006
ok, HA carry on, I am all ears and shocked
Re: Can You Chike A Girl Right Now(on Nairaland)? by hotangel2(f): 4:37am On Jan 06, 2006
it's obvious that u like this smiley shocked
Re: Can You Chike A Girl Right Now(on Nairaland)? by WesleyanA(f): 5:09am On Jan 06, 2006
hot-angel:

I am sure we can, and we'll do better than y'all. cheesy cheesy cheesy Bunch of amatures!

I'll start:
. .. . "u are the only cockroach in my cupboard <the sunshine and rainfall of my heart beat<the only hole in my pole ,the abracabra of my bank account".. . .

i stole it from some other pick up line thread. tongue
Re: Can You Chike A Girl Right Now(on Nairaland)? by hotangel2(f): 5:11am On Jan 06, 2006
I know the thread! tongue tongue
Re: Can You Chike A Girl Right Now(on Nairaland)? by WesleyanA(f): 5:17am On Jan 06, 2006
you're not going to let my secret out are you? rolleyes rolleyes
Re: Can You Chike A Girl Right Now(on Nairaland)? by hotangel2(f): 5:20am On Jan 06, 2006
Pay me.
Re: Can You Chike A Girl Right Now(on Nairaland)? by WesleyanA(f): 5:25am On Jan 06, 2006
baahh. you still owe me the $50 from last time.
Re: Can You Chike A Girl Right Now(on Nairaland)? by thelastdon(m): 8:11am On Jan 06, 2006
am back................so wts going on
Re: Can You Chike A Girl Right Now(on Nairaland)? by snazzydawn(f): 8:14am On Jan 06, 2006
I owe you one slap
Re: Can You Chike A Girl Right Now(on Nairaland)? by thelastdon(m): 8:19am On Jan 06, 2006
hmmmmm...... I owe u a Ki$$ kiss just one french kiss I mean
Re: Can You Chike A Girl Right Now(on Nairaland)? by damygurl(f): 8:30am On Jan 06, 2006
well cuming right up Wes.
U r the honey/sugar in my tea, butter in my bread, crown on my head, d gloss in my purse, the pillow on my bed, the love of my heart and the bicycle dat i ride.
Re: Can You Chike A Girl Right Now(on Nairaland)? by thelastdon(m): 8:35am On Jan 06, 2006
dammy am chiking u right now.......

nitori re mo se ng sako.........nitori re mo se ng je eba pelu obe efo....nitori re mo se ng wo aso sara........nitori re mo se ng rababa........... will you marry me na sharp sharp oh!
Re: Can You Chike A Girl Right Now(on Nairaland)? by damygurl(f): 8:39am On Jan 06, 2006
No! u gotta have nitori e ni mo se ra jet yen, nitori re ni mo se ra ile tuntun. ni tori e ni mo sen lo shopping, ni tori e ni mo se ra motor yen.....
Re: Can You Chike A Girl Right Now(on Nairaland)? by thelastdon(m): 8:43am On Jan 06, 2006
shocked shocked shocked shocked. OOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Re: Can You Chike A Girl Right Now(on Nairaland)? by damygurl(f): 8:47am On Jan 06, 2006
How rude!!!! i stopped stealing when i was.... ok so i still take lil stuff but it's from family so it don't count. U better watch ur mouth cuz if i sue you chei! u not gon like urself!!! i'm dating diz lawyer now and he's da best in town. he evn got MJ off those charges.
Re: Can You Chike A Girl Right Now(on Nairaland)? by buckeye(m): 10:36am On Jan 06, 2006
Hey guyz, u are r just wasting ur time....no matter how good ur lines are, gurls on the forum are still gon call it lame as if they've got the one as good as those . well make i know waste my time drop my bomb, cuz if i do this forum go scatter ni. smiley smiley
Re: Can You Chike A Girl Right Now(on Nairaland)? by adesodgi(m): 11:01am On Jan 06, 2006
tell them bro..... grin
Re: Can You Chike A Girl Right Now(on Nairaland)? by thelastdon(m): 11:50am On Jan 06, 2006
una be d same thing............... janjala bi eran ori iresi
Re: Can You Chike A Girl Right Now(on Nairaland)? by adesodgi(m): 11:53am On Jan 06, 2006
and wot bout eja ori iresi...?
Re: Can You Chike A Girl Right Now(on Nairaland)? by thelastdon(m): 11:59am On Jan 06, 2006
ask ur lecturer
Re: Can You Chike A Girl Right Now(on Nairaland)? by adesodgi(m): 12:03pm On Jan 06, 2006
no such qwestions can be ask from a learnered lecturer only quarks like u can answer such...oya daun
Re: Can You Chike A Girl Right Now(on Nairaland)? by thelastdon(m): 12:09pm On Jan 06, 2006
agbaya
Re: Can You Chike A Girl Right Now(on Nairaland)? by adesodgi(m): 12:16pm On Jan 06, 2006
undecided
Re: Can You Chike A Girl Right Now(on Nairaland)? by whiteshark(m): 7:20pm On Jan 06, 2006
I asked a question some post back. I asked if it was possible for the ladies to do the same thing that the guys are doing and no babe could stand up. I want to hear your own pick up line and you have to dedicate it to someone on the land.
Re: Can You Chike A Girl Right Now(on Nairaland)? by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jan 06, 2006
thelastdon, your own don do! must you trasform everythread into a chatroom? if you want to desperatly chat with ade then go to yahoo or msn
Re: Can You Chike A Girl Right Now(on Nairaland)? by Nobody: 7:23pm On Jan 06, 2006
well whiteshark our culture impose that boys have to chike girls so I have never sat down to think of a way to chike a guy.
Re: Can You Chike A Girl Right Now(on Nairaland)? by buckeye(m): 8:37pm On Jan 06, 2006
which culture @ michelin89 ? abegi, that one na ol skool culture. girls are now stepping their games up

@lastdon, did u hear what she said? carry ur wahala go chatroom
Re: Can You Chike A Girl Right Now(on Nairaland)? by cabali(m): 8:51pm On Jan 06, 2006
the thing is this......all the ladies say the lines are wack or lame like they cud do better....these lines, even if sound wack and all, cud be very effective.....it depends on packaging and presentation......if packaging and presentation is right, these same girls wud fall for lines even more stupid than these ones they acuse as lame

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

New All Christians Dating Whatsapp Group. / An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul / Drop Your 2go User Name,you Might Be Lucky

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.