Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,454 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:33 PM

Huawei USB Modem Unlocker - Download Here! - Computers (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Huawei USB Modem Unlocker - Download Here! (1206569 Views)

Download Your Huawei And ZTE Modem Unlocker Here!!! / New Huawei USB Modem Unlocker - Download It Free With Download Instructions / Free Modem Unlocker Software (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (252) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Huawei USB Modem Unlocker - Download Here! by Lorenzo530: 11:57am On Jun 12, 2010
@EngrHamid , usually,i use etisalat and zain to browse with it, (it's a safaricom modem from kenya,remember?, i told you last night), but i tried use an MTN and GLO which wouldn't connect, and does not even prompt me to insert unlock code!!
Re: Huawei USB Modem Unlocker - Download Here! by engrhamid(m): 1:11pm On Jun 12, 2010
guess i v solved that for u
Re: Huawei USB Modem Unlocker - Download Here! by Lorenzo530: 1:23pm On Jun 12, 2010
yes bro!, many thanks!!
Re: Huawei USB Modem Unlocker - Download Here! by cystein(m): 1:59pm On Jun 12, 2010
Now its just to help each other further. Send your Imei to me cyrill@ke.jokafrica.net and i give you the unlock code free
Re: Huawei USB Modem Unlocker - Download Here! by firstSTAR(m): 4:05pm On Jun 12, 2010
Hi folks,

i just wan to thank you guys for helping me unlock my MTN Fastlink.

i use etisalat now, but i just don't know how to check my etisalat{internet} account balance using the Fastlink, in order to know how much mb i have left. when i inserted the sim into my phone to check, i only got the airtime account and not the 100mb account.

anybody has any idea? please help.
Re: Huawei USB Modem Unlocker - Download Here! by firstSTAR(m): 10:17pm On Jun 12, 2010
PLS,

How can i browse with zain sim on my unlocked modem?

i tried using the settings posted here, but it keep telling me that "authentication is denied" , how can i solve this problem?

someone help, etisalat and mtn wants to drive me crazy.
Re: Huawei USB Modem Unlocker - Download Here! by engrhamid(m): 11:57pm On Jun 12, 2010
firstSTAR:

PLS,

How can i browse with zain sim on my unlocked modem?

i tried using the settings posted here, but it keep telling me that "authentication is denied" , how can i solve this problem?

someone help, etisalat and mtn wants to drive me crazy.
what was d access point name, dial up number u used?
did u set it as default, ? i might eventually need to get ur zain number but answer d above questions first
Re: Huawei USB Modem Unlocker - Download Here! by cystein(m): 12:01am On Jun 13, 2010
Did the unlock code work? You didnt reply to me on mail?
Re: Huawei USB Modem Unlocker - Download Here! by nigboy(m): 2:02am On Jun 13, 2010
Who else want to unlock his phone
Re: Huawei USB Modem Unlocker - Download Here! by Lorenzo530: 9:21am On Jun 13, 2010
Hi people,
Please,can anyone give me these settings to GLO,ZAIN,ETISALAT,MTN:

Dial up number:
Username:
Password:
APN:

Thank you.
Re: Huawei USB Modem Unlocker - Download Here! by engrhamid(m): 11:32am On Jun 13, 2010
Lorenzo530:

Hi people,

Dial up number:
Username:
Password:
APN:

Thank you.
upon all the time i used in chatting with u?
Re: Huawei USB Modem Unlocker - Download Here! by shema: 3:43pm On Jun 13, 2010
can starcommsneo epvalley be unlocked?
Re: Huawei USB Modem Unlocker - Download Here! by Lorenzo530: 4:14pm On Jun 13, 2010
@EngrHamid , I noticed that all the settings i stored on my MTN fastlink and the Huawei modem disappeared by this morning. Also,on both modems i can only connect with Etisalat.
Re: Huawei USB Modem Unlocker - Download Here! by engrhamid(m): 11:33pm On Jun 13, 2010
if it doesnt wok, insert it in a gprs enabled phone n tellmme the maker and model so i could activate the line.
Re: Huawei USB Modem Unlocker - Download Here! by Lorenzo530: 11:41pm On Jun 13, 2010
@EngrHamid, that's a good point there, i haven't used my zain line in browsing before too!, what do i do?, The number is 08023190500.
Re: Huawei USB Modem Unlocker - Download Here! by Lorenzo530: 12:37am On Jun 14, 2010
Hi people,

Dial up number:
Username:
Password:
APN:

Thank you.

Can anyone help with this please??
Re: Huawei USB Modem Unlocker - Download Here! by engrhamid(m): 12:50am On Jun 14, 2010
Lorenzo530:

@EngrHamid, that's a good point there, i haven't used my zain line in browsing before too!, what do i do?, The number is 08023190500.
you r using a motorola v3 right? save the settings that will be sent to you,
then u can den use internet.ng.zain.com
Re: Huawei USB Modem Unlocker - Download Here! by Lorenzo530: 12:59am On Jun 14, 2010
@EngrHamid , thanks,but please could you resend the SMS again??

Thanks again!!
Re: Huawei USB Modem Unlocker - Download Here! by engrhamid(m): 1:01am On Jun 14, 2010
am sorrry, am busy at the moment.
whats wrong with the one is sent earlier?
Re: Huawei USB Modem Unlocker - Download Here! by Lorenzo530: 1:13am On Jun 14, 2010
@EngrHamid, so sorry,my zain sim was lodged in another small nokia phone and not the V3, i just switched back to the V3, I will really appreciate!!

Many thanks!!!
Re: Huawei USB Modem Unlocker - Download Here! by Nobody: 9:05am On Jun 14, 2010
firstSTAR:

Engr. Hamid and Co…

I used this settings:

PROFILE NAME: zain {and later Zain Access}
APN: internet.ng.zain.com {I have also used wap.ng.celtel.com}
ACCESS NUMBER: *99#
USER: i left it blank {I also used wap}
P/WORD: i left it blank {I also used wap}

Yet my zain{modem} is not browsing…it gives me an “Error 619: connection to the remote computer could not be established, so the port used for this connection was closed”

Please kindly help…the zain number is 0808 039 6981

Please i have the same issue with my modem, i don't really understand why it's having that problem probably the modem has expired but please don't hesitate to hint me whenever you found a solution to that because i'm just getting tired of researching though i would let you know if i come across one. 1love
Re: Huawei USB Modem Unlocker - Download Here! by nwene222(m): 1:56pm On Jun 14, 2010
I have gotten the code. Thanks. Pls can anyone tell me how to unlock the modem?
Re: Huawei USB Modem Unlocker - Download Here! by 4llerbuntu(m): 2:42pm On Jun 14, 2010
@ all with modem connection issues go to control panel/internet options/connections. delete every connection you see there
then go to your network connections too, delete every connection there including any tap adapters etc, in short delete evry and anything related to networking profiles,

also go into control panel/phone and modems/ uninstall all modems there, open your modem dashbaord, delete all profiles there.

then reboot your pc, and use your dashboard to create a new profile!

NOTE, zain sims do not automatically come activated for the internet.gprs, profile, ensure your sim is actually activated for it. likewise glo and etisalat!

also note that at times some modems will not dial particular networks!!! eg my mtn modem will not dial Glo no matter what, its not a question of whether its unlocked!!!
Re: Huawei USB Modem Unlocker - Download Here! by lynxnoon(m): 3:57pm On Jun 14, 2010
4llerbuntu:

@ all with modem connection issues go to control panel/internet options/connections. delete every connection you see there
then go to your network connections too, delete every connection there including any tap adapters etc, in short delete evry and anything related to networking profiles,

also go into control panel/phone and modems/ uninstall all modems there, open your modem dashbaord, delete all profiles there.

then reboot your pc, and use your dashboard to create a new profile!

NOTE, zain sims do not automatically come activated for the internet.gprs, profile, ensure your sim is actually activated for it. likewise glo and etisalat!

also note that at times some modems will not dial particular networks!!! eg my mtn modem will not dial Glo no matter what, its not a question of whether its unlocked!!!
men ur not d only one oh!!! . . . . . i tink its a bug or smtin cos it works fine on zte modem. . . abeg engrhamid n odas any hope on resolving dis?
Re: Huawei USB Modem Unlocker - Download Here! by samrosco22: 4:59pm On Jun 14, 2010
PLZ HELP ME UNLOCK MY GLO MODEM
IMEI;359390029733138
SN;DL5TAB1972108474
MODEL E160G
Re: Huawei USB Modem Unlocker - Download Here! by samrosco22: 5:13pm On Jun 14, 2010
plz can someone help me with yhe code to unlock my modem
IMEI;359390029733138
SN;DL5TAB1972108474
MODEL E160G

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (252) (Reply)

Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.