Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,236 members, 7,811,656 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:46 PM

Huawei USB Modem Unlocker - Download Here! - Computers (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Huawei USB Modem Unlocker - Download Here! (1205629 Views)

Download Your Huawei And ZTE Modem Unlocker Here!!! / New Huawei USB Modem Unlocker - Download It Free With Download Instructions / Free Modem Unlocker Software (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (252) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Huawei USB Modem Unlocker - Download Here! by N9528GB: 3:21pm On May 05, 2010
texazzpete:

Did you read my post a few steps up where i recommended you install .NET framework?
I'd say i understood your problem well enough and provided a decent answer.

'Better than this' is an implied compliment, so i'll take it  grin

Yet the link you dropped is for v1.1, I ve installed v2.0 and the software works

1 Like

Re: Huawei USB Modem Unlocker - Download Here! by texazzpete(m): 4:26pm On May 05, 2010
N95-2 8GB:

Yet the link you dropped is for v1.1, I ve installed v2.0 and the software works

You're nitpicking. Bottom line is, installing .net solves the problem and enables the software work. I may have pointed you in the direction of an earlier version, but it did point you in the right direction afterall.
I can't imagine what point you're so eager to make that you're posting screenshots of the completed installation of .net. Whatever it is, it does not interest me.
Re: Huawei USB Modem Unlocker - Download Here! by flyuche(m): 4:42pm On May 05, 2010
@n95-28gb. say thank you and make yourself invisible on this thread. don't let ego give you heartburn. well done tex.
Re: Huawei USB Modem Unlocker - Download Here! by Nobody: 5:16pm On May 05, 2010
na to collect money from people for activating windows 7 with downloaded daz/hazar activator infoseye sabi (thanks info - u're the man!!! tongue)

he does not know that we have net 1.1, 2.0, 3.0-3,5sp1 and 4.0 cheesy
Re: Huawei USB Modem Unlocker - Download Here! by DualCore1: 5:42pm On May 05, 2010
Texazpete, hope sey u don pack commot that ya crib o!
Boys corner me for road, show me machine with bullets spining inside. I had to tell them your address hoping you have packed.
Was tempted to ask sef whether those guns dem carry dey unclocked tongue
Boys are not smiling, you don cripple the unlocking economy sha. angry

4llerbunbun, you were looking for me? for wat naw? angry
Re: Huawei USB Modem Unlocker - Download Here! by N9528GB: 5:52pm On May 05, 2010
Reads n laughs, jobless folks.
Re: Huawei USB Modem Unlocker - Download Here! by Nobody: 5:58pm On May 05, 2010
^^^

go forth and start charging hapless magas for unlocking modem - as 'an unlocking guru' - is that not what you do best? tongue
Re: Huawei USB Modem Unlocker - Download Here! by N9528GB: 6:05pm On May 05, 2010
oyb:

^^^

go forth and start charging hapless magas for unlocking modem - as 'an unlocking guru' - is that not what you do best? tongue

with pleasure--- S-t-u-p-i-d Goat! That's what you know best. And it's idiots like you that use multiple user id on NL and start demanding for money.
Re: Huawei USB Modem Unlocker - Download Here! by DualCore1: 6:18pm On May 05, 2010
Re: Huawei USB Modem Unlocker - Download Here! by Nobody: 6:25pm On May 05, 2010
time to abuse my powers as mod and commence deletion of mr freedoms posts from source  cheesy cheesy cool cool

see as hungry hustlers who are proud that they successfully installed net framework are insinuating that i would engage in such lowbrow and hungry dey wire me acts as soliciting for money on internet forums for such mundane tasks as activating pirated copies of windows 7 and stealing from mtn cool cool cool
Re: Huawei USB Modem Unlocker - Download Here! by N9528GB: 7:40pm On May 05, 2010
Re: Huawei USB Modem Unlocker - Download Here! by 4llerbuntu(m): 9:38pm On May 05, 2010
Dual Core:

Texazpete, hope sey u don pack commot that ya crib o!
Boys corner me for road, show me machine with bullets spining inside. I had to tell them your address hoping you have packed.
Was tempted to ask sef whether those guns dem carry dey unclocked tongue
Boys are not smiling, you don cripple the unlocking economy sha. angry

4llerbunbun, you were looking for me? for wat naw? angry

WHAT!!! puhlease, who was looking for you?
i was only wondering if ur excapades had finally caught up with u!!

seems finally some one got u gainfully occupied. dont get ideas beyond ur station of ur own importance, as u can see, left to NL folks, u probably will be castrated by now grin grin grin grin grin

and please wat is bunbun? no dey mis/disrespect my avatar like that, i dey vex o!!
Re: Huawei USB Modem Unlocker - Download Here! by xpress(m): 11:04pm On May 05, 2010
Pls guys when u are done argueing with each-other abeg pls teach me how to unlock mtn 3g f@stlink, model E156G. D huawei software generated d unlockn code but can't find were to input it. When i put in a zain sim it rejected it asap, Abeg WAT should i DO?
Re: Huawei USB Modem Unlocker - Download Here! by unclesamtech(m): 11:49pm On May 05, 2010
@texazzpete
Why did you mention my name and have I not ever answered you before?
Anyway , u have gotten Free Software now.
Thank God that I have never asked anybody to pay for my services BUT to justb help people
Re: Huawei USB Modem Unlocker - Download Here! by aieromon(m): 8:28am On May 06, 2010
@texazzpette
Thanks for the ware.i think you owe unclesamtech an apology 'cos he provided his services foc.
Re: Huawei USB Modem Unlocker - Download Here! by Nobody: 8:44am On May 06, 2010
http://www.dc-unlocker.com/downloads

seems to be a universal unlocker
Re: Huawei USB Modem Unlocker - Download Here! by DualCore1: 9:19am On May 06, 2010
Abeg I need unlocker to unlock person Infiniti wey park here. Can you imagine this babe o, she just park motto commot angry

4llerbuntu:

WHAT!!! puhlease, who was looking for you?
i was only wondering if your excapades had finally caught up with u!!

seems finally some one got u gainfully occupied. dont get ideas beyond your station of your own importance, as u can see, left to NL folks, u probably will be castrated by now grin grin grin grin grin

and please wat is bunbun? no dey mis/disrespect my avatar like that, i dey vex o!!
hmmmm this man. Dem no fit catch me naw.
Cheers, 4llerbuntyou

xpress:

Pls guys when u are done argueing with each-other abeg pls teach me how to unlock mtn 3g f@stlink, model E156G.
ok
Re: Huawei USB Modem Unlocker - Download Here! by texazzpete(m): 9:45am On May 06, 2010
oyb:

http://www.dc-unlocker.com/downloads

seems to be a universal unlocker

dc-unocker software isn't free. You pay for Credits.

unclesamtech:

@texazzpete
Why did you mention my name and have I not ever answered you before?
Anyway , u have gotten Free Software now.
Thank God that I have never asked anybody to pay for my services BUT to justb help people

1. I made two requests. You answered none.
2. You knew the solution was software only, which meant any fellow out there could do it at his leisure instead of coming, cap in hand, to appeal to you folk. You'd rather people were dependent on you for fish rather than teaching them how to fish.
Re: Huawei USB Modem Unlocker - Download Here! by wurdz: 3:47pm On May 06, 2010
@tex sorry this is offtopic.do you still have the 30gii Ipod 4 sale n can i contact you via the email addy u provided?
Re: Huawei USB Modem Unlocker - Download Here! by texazzpete(m): 5:10pm On May 06, 2010
wurdz:

@tex sorry this is offtopic.do you still have the 30gii Ipod 4 sale n can i contact you via the email addy u provided?

Yep, you can. 4llerbuntu hasn't made any move yet.
Re: Huawei USB Modem Unlocker - Download Here! by 4llerbuntu(m): 5:53pm On May 06, 2010
hunh? are we talking abt THE ipod?
dude we had a gentlemans agreement (well almost grin)

see the dude will probably offer more than i will anyway, cheapskate that i am, but I, MOI. ME is the reason for the ipod, so u owe me the ipod for cheap!! grin grin grin grin

be nice
Re: Huawei USB Modem Unlocker - Download Here! by DualCore1: 6:25pm On May 06, 2010
texazzpete:

4llerbuntu hasn't made any move yet.
LoL Money no dey grow for tree na. 4ller, buy iPOD.

I have an 80GB iPOD, no real use for it. I been wan sell am but for the fact that 4ller needs it, I will dash it out to anyone but 4ller. Who wants? cool
Re: Huawei USB Modem Unlocker - Download Here! by aieromon(m): 6:48pm On May 06, 2010
Uncle,see my hand,my hand is up. . . .i want ipod!
Re: Huawei USB Modem Unlocker - Download Here! by 4llerbuntu(m): 7:24pm On May 06, 2010
Dual Core:

LoL Money no dey grow for tree na. 4ller, buy iPOD.

I have an 80GB iPOD, no real use for it. I been wan sell am but for the fact that 4ller needs it, I will dash it out to anyone but 4ller. Who wants? cool

friggin Arrow!!!!
Re: Huawei USB Modem Unlocker - Download Here! by lynxnoon(m): 12:10am On May 07, 2010
just unlocked a huawei E156G modem
. . . . .cool cool
Re: Huawei USB Modem Unlocker - Download Here! by Asum: 9:18am On May 07, 2010
Thanks Buddy, it worked for me as well.
Re: Huawei USB Modem Unlocker - Download Here! by xpress(m): 9:48am On May 07, 2010
I still dey wait 4 a good samaritan to answer my question o,
Re: Huawei USB Modem Unlocker - Download Here! by 4llerbuntu(m): 10:03am On May 07, 2010
@ xpress, well as far as i know, when u put in another sim in the modem and u plug it in, the dashboard will ask u for an unlock code, u then input the code.

i dunno this one you are saying o. u need another network sim to do it, u put in the modem, plug it in, maybe attempt to dial with it, it will bring out a dialog asking for the code. if ur own no dey do like that, throw it away.

else, get the one i use that i posted the previous page, that one just asks u to plug in the modem and click a button, it will read the modem and unlock.

short of that two, maybe u need to see N95 with some cash to unlock for u o!!
Re: Huawei USB Modem Unlocker - Download Here! by sholemania: 10:31am On May 07, 2010
Pls help relocate the link to another file sharing site asap, thankz
Re: Huawei USB Modem Unlocker - Download Here! by lynxnoon(m): 11:22am On May 07, 2010
xpress:

Pls guys when u are done argueing with each-other abeg pls teach me how to unlock mtn 3g f@stlink, model E156G. D huawei software generated d unlockn code but can't find were to input it. When i put in a zain sim it rejected it asap, Abeg WAT should i DO?
jst like 4ller said. . . . input d code u got frm d app into d dashboard
Re: Huawei USB Modem Unlocker - Download Here! by Lokoyen(m): 12:46pm On May 07, 2010
As far as am concern TEX gave us the link for free 4 us to unlock for ourselves instead of wetin 4 eva busy uncle sam.TEX is still d best n95 or info seye will neva do dat in his life all he will do is to scam nairalanders

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (252) (Reply)

Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.