Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,599 members, 7,812,958 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:46 PM

Uriel Oputa Slams Followers Who Body Shamed Her Over Saggy Breasts - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Uriel Oputa Slams Followers Who Body Shamed Her Over Saggy Breasts (48814 Views)

Tacha Slams Followers Who Said Big Brother Helped Her Life (Video) / Halima Abubakar Gives Classy Replies To Followers Who Accused Her Of Bleaching / Angela Okorie Slams Followers Who Body Shamed Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uriel Oputa Slams Followers Who Body Shamed Her Over Saggy Breasts by kabie(m): 7:00pm On Mar 24, 2018
elgramz:
Were you expecting them to lie to you just to make you feel good? They told you the simple truth. Your boobs don sag!!
So she shld do surgery and add silicon to it...now its obvious,u must b an olosho
Re: Uriel Oputa Slams Followers Who Body Shamed Her Over Saggy Breasts by jaytime(m): 7:01pm On Mar 24, 2018
Her response got me emotional. It's really not good to body-shame any body. But then, ladies should respect their bodies too and keep what is supposed to be private private.

1 Like

Re: Uriel Oputa Slams Followers Who Body Shamed Her Over Saggy Breasts by Timil: 7:01pm On Mar 24, 2018
OboOlora:
Forget the boobs and stretch marks, you can’t avoid them except u have tiny boobs.

I’m more concerned about the dude/girl next to her, does she do meth or y r his/her teeth so hank anukuish?
Obo to dun, oko lo pa... my wifey whats gwan?
Re: Uriel Oputa Slams Followers Who Body Shamed Her Over Saggy Breasts by Kotodoctor: 7:02pm On Mar 24, 2018
elgramz:
Were you expecting them to lie to you just to make you feel good? They told you the simple truth. Your boobs don sag!!

U go de there de rake. But if she come close to you just to ask "have you seen keys to".......na you go finish statement with bulging eyes..like to my heart.

Naija guys sha , any girl dem no fit run, dem go run am down.

1 Like

Re: Uriel Oputa Slams Followers Who Body Shamed Her Over Saggy Breasts by enemyofprogress: 7:08pm On Mar 24, 2018
paymentvoucher:
Truth be Told, She has Saggy Breast
have you sin rokia2 own before?
Re: Uriel Oputa Slams Followers Who Body Shamed Her Over Saggy Breasts by Bowwow11(m): 7:09pm On Mar 24, 2018
Wat concern that person with her saggy breast na? people just like looking for trouble.
Re: Uriel Oputa Slams Followers Who Body Shamed Her Over Saggy Breasts by emmxzy(m): 7:10pm On Mar 24, 2018
the different btw pure water and bottled water is what we call packaging,so even if ur boobs are falling u should at least make them look nice instead of leaving them jumping around like......ago elepon....yoruba boys no what i mean.
Re: Uriel Oputa Slams Followers Who Body Shamed Her Over Saggy Breasts by passyhansome(m): 7:13pm On Mar 24, 2018
I disagree God is not an author of confusion, nobody was born a saggy breast I repeat none, there are things that make the breast to sag, like weight lossing and gaining, early sex, abortion e. T. C
Re: Uriel Oputa Slams Followers Who Body Shamed Her Over Saggy Breasts by iamrammy(m): 7:15pm On Mar 24, 2018
Girls should realize that.
1) Saggy boobs are not attractive at all.
2) Saggy boobs are disgusting expecially if it's not your womans own to the eyes, its manageable if you are dating.
3) Nobody....I repeat No man likes saggy boobs.
Not trying to body shame but please if your boobs are saggy kindly cover them properly and make way for the standing fan/apple breast.

1 Like

Re: Uriel Oputa Slams Followers Who Body Shamed Her Over Saggy Breasts by ehardetola(m): 7:17pm On Mar 24, 2018
hinograce:
Never feel bad about your body. U didn't create yourself. I hear people talk about boobs size, penile size , waist size, nose size, eyes shape, hair colour etc and I feel surprised. Never change your body because of what people say

U said well
Re: Uriel Oputa Slams Followers Who Body Shamed Her Over Saggy Breasts by Hemjayy: 7:24pm On Mar 24, 2018
#Saggy_boobs_matter
Re: Uriel Oputa Slams Followers Who Body Shamed Her Over Saggy Breasts by Bonjoro: 7:25pm On Mar 24, 2018
Walahi this girl look like transgender..... transgendered.

1 Like

Re: Uriel Oputa Slams Followers Who Body Shamed Her Over Saggy Breasts by bukatyne(f): 7:28pm On Mar 24, 2018
haywhy1026:
I dont kno why all these girls are not conscious of the fact that they are disgracing their generation......Your breast did not just grow saggy...let us kno those guys that sqeeze the life outta those boobs so that we can charge them for murder...

I attended a boarding house and I can tell you for a fact that not all boobs are as a result of multiple partners.

There are different shapes and sizes.

My problem with her is exposing it.

If you haven't got it, don't flaunt it.

2 Likes

Re: Uriel Oputa Slams Followers Who Body Shamed Her Over Saggy Breasts by paymentvoucher: 7:28pm On Mar 24, 2018
Not at all, are they of the same shape and size?
enemyofprogress:
have you sin rokia2 own before?
Re: Uriel Oputa Slams Followers Who Body Shamed Her Over Saggy Breasts by DreamSonInlaw(m): 7:28pm On Mar 24, 2018
I don't understand women with bringing each other down. If her boobs is down are you the one who is gonna touch it? If my girls breast is sagged Shez got more to offer me than just her breast. Women I tire for wuna matter
Re: Uriel Oputa Slams Followers Who Body Shamed Her Over Saggy Breasts by slimdamatrix1(m): 7:30pm On Mar 24, 2018
Why are they even following her if they hate her so much ?
Re: Uriel Oputa Slams Followers Who Body Shamed Her Over Saggy Breasts by Nobody: 7:31pm On Mar 24, 2018
what kinda Rubbish is this?
Re: Uriel Oputa Slams Followers Who Body Shamed Her Over Saggy Breasts by enemyofprogress: 7:34pm On Mar 24, 2018
paymentvoucher:
Not at all, are they of the same shape and size?
her own na nightmares o
Re: Uriel Oputa Slams Followers Who Body Shamed Her Over Saggy Breasts by paymentvoucher: 7:35pm On Mar 24, 2018
Ehn! Picture please shocked
enemyofprogress:
her own na nightmares o
Re: Uriel Oputa Slams Followers Who Body Shamed Her Over Saggy Breasts by kristana(f): 7:51pm On Mar 24, 2018
But stop exposing your boobs too now! At least no one would know they are saggy if you are covered up with a firm bra...

1 Like

Re: Uriel Oputa Slams Followers Who Body Shamed Her Over Saggy Breasts by Yemike(m): 7:52pm On Mar 24, 2018
introvertme:

almost on the floor
What!!! Funke! Funke!!grin

Guy you wicked o. how can you say the boobs is almost on the floor.

If you see how I'm laughing right now. You just made my daygrin

Re: Uriel Oputa Slams Followers Who Body Shamed Her Over Saggy Breasts by partnerbiz4: 7:54pm On Mar 24, 2018
passyhansome:
I disagree God is not an author of confusion, nobody was born a saggy breast I repeat none, there are things that make the breast to sag, like weight lossing and gaining, early sex, abortion e. T. C

We know intellectuals when we see them. You aren't one.
Re: Uriel Oputa Slams Followers Who Body Shamed Her Over Saggy Breasts by enemyofprogress: 7:58pm On Mar 24, 2018
paymentvoucher:
Ehn! Picture please shocked
rokia2 pls show him the picture
Re: Uriel Oputa Slams Followers Who Body Shamed Her Over Saggy Breasts by dollyptosh(m): 8:01pm On Mar 24, 2018
enemyofprogress:
her own na nightmares o
*holds laugh*
Re: Uriel Oputa Slams Followers Who Body Shamed Her Over Saggy Breasts by ICEMAN(m): 8:02pm On Mar 24, 2018
Body shaming? What the Bleep is that? Her tits sag. They won't stop sagging. She should get used to it because they fucking sag.

1 Like

Re: Uriel Oputa Slams Followers Who Body Shamed Her Over Saggy Breasts by alertness(m): 8:02pm On Mar 24, 2018
Stop displaying fallen boobS Uriel.Grow up.

1 Like

Re: Uriel Oputa Slams Followers Who Body Shamed Her Over Saggy Breasts by Kelvin30286063(m): 8:07pm On Mar 24, 2018
The boobs are flat. I can place a slippers beside it and the slippers will point higher.

2 Likes

Re: Uriel Oputa Slams Followers Who Body Shamed Her Over Saggy Breasts by Aystarz: 8:09pm On Mar 24, 2018
lastempero:
Must u show the whole world the fallen boobs.I don't know what our women are becoming.

A man would never show off his dot sized prick, but the females are a different kettle of fish entirely. Biko what goes on in the minds of these saggy breasted ladies who can't keep their ish away from the public. Somebody help me understand. At least if you were to flaunt anything, it'd be something great for public consumption. Saggy breasts, unfortunately, aren't!

1 Like

Re: Uriel Oputa Slams Followers Who Body Shamed Her Over Saggy Breasts by galaxi(m): 8:15pm On Mar 24, 2018
Aldebaran:
grin
You will still find countless of over 70s Grannies with firmer breast than today's lady's breast

I wonder what they do with their boobs grin
Lol!
I wonder too!!��

1 Like

Re: Uriel Oputa Slams Followers Who Body Shamed Her Over Saggy Breasts by Nobody: 8:21pm On Mar 24, 2018
Jesus, I went through the comments and found only 2 sensible ones..y'all Re just a bunch of hypocrites. Yes she's got saggy boobs, so? Is she supposed to die because of that? We've got dwarfs,obese ppl nd skinny ones tooo..same way we've got guys with tiny dicks..its never a big deal..most times we don't get to chose how our bodies turn out. You keep wanking to Kim kardashian's plastic boobs nd then you come here to say harsh words to this young lady.. hello? It's her damn body..she is BEAUTIFUL.. and you better be a damn perfect soul before casting that stone..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mo Abudu And Ex Husband Tokunbo Abudu Reunite At Daughter’s Wedding / D'banj's Girlfriend Bonang Matheba Stuns In Sexy White Dress / DJ Cuppy Spotted With Zlatan Ibile (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.