Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,049 members, 7,835,540 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:31 AM

Six Things We Grow Up To Know Was Right And Wrong,strictly For 90's Generations - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Six Things We Grow Up To Know Was Right And Wrong,strictly For 90's Generations (759 Views)

Hilda Baci: What Can You Do Nonstop For 90 Hours? / Unbarred Your Sim Line For 90 Days And Continue Making Calls / What Are The Things We All Do But Do Not Admit Doing Them? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Six Things We Grow Up To Know Was Right And Wrong,strictly For 90's Generations by afolayan22(m): 3:21pm On Mar 24, 2018
This mainly maybe well understood by some 90's generations...I mean those who're born in 90's.

1).We thought every man with a big tommy is very rich,not knowing it's even a problem to to them.
e.g.A big man with big tommy hardy gain employment especially in a country like ours.

2).We thought anyperson with a car is extremely rich.
This one weaken me when you see a lot of them being a static poor person in the society.

3).We thought the assertion politics is a dirty game is a category of game we to download and play not knowing it's not a mere game but do or die game by the government especially a country like ours.E.g Nigeria

4).We thought fighting is a bad thing,but we grow up to know that it's now a profession some person take as a living.(OluOmo)

5).We thought every white men are extremely rich not knowing some are a example of a povertirians.E.g all this white men at somewhere in surulere.

6).We thought to be a president you must be an intelligent,smart and courageous person..here it's another ball game entirely.eg Nigeria as a case study

Finally,to those 90's born..how did you see this then
Addition,subtraction is allow.
Re: Six Things We Grow Up To Know Was Right And Wrong,strictly For 90's Generations by jared007: 3:26pm On Mar 24, 2018
when I was little I thought God used to hide at the ceiling and spy at me through the crack connecting the wall and the ceiling.
Re: Six Things We Grow Up To Know Was Right And Wrong,strictly For 90's Generations by ameri9ja: 3:28pm On Mar 24, 2018
We thought OP's would know basic English grammar.
Re: Six Things We Grow Up To Know Was Right And Wrong,strictly For 90's Generations by Nobody: 3:28pm On Mar 24, 2018
afolayan22:
This mainly maybe well understood by some 90's generations...I mean those who're born in 90's.

1).We thought every man with a big tommy is very rich,not knowing it's even a problem to to them.
e.g.A big man with big tommy hardy gain employment especially in a country like ours.

This one weaken me when you see a lot of them being a static poor person in the society.

3).We thought the assertion politics is a dirty game is a category of game we to download and play not knowing it's not a mere game but do or die game by the government especially a country like ours.E.g Nigeria

4).We thought fighting is a bad thing,but we grow up to know that it's now a profession some person take as a living.(OluOmo)

5).We thought every white men are extremely rich not knowing some are a example of a povertirians.E.g all this white men at somewhere in surulere.

6).We thought to be a president you must be an intelligent,smart and courageous person..here it's another ball game entirely.eg Nigeria as a case study

Number five shows that you're still a kid.

What is the meaning of white man?

Does any human beings have white skin color?

1 Like

Re: Six Things We Grow Up To Know Was Right And Wrong,strictly For 90's Generations by ameri9ja: 3:33pm On Mar 24, 2018
IgbosAreOsus:

Number five shows that you're still a kid.

What is the meaning of white man?

Does any human beings have white skin color?

Stupidity. Everybody knows what we mean by white man, black man, empty cup (no cup is actually empty - it's full of air), etc.

1 Like

Re: Six Things We Grow Up To Know Was Right And Wrong,strictly For 90's Generations by neonly: 3:38pm On Mar 24, 2018
Dat no 6 ehhh typically Nigerian thing
Re: Six Things We Grow Up To Know Was Right And Wrong,strictly For 90's Generations by buhariguy(m): 3:40pm On Mar 24, 2018
afolayan22:

no wonder all this idiotic pigs of Biafra kids born in 90s will come here to insult buhari. And insult me of 70s
Re: Six Things We Grow Up To Know Was Right And Wrong,strictly For 90's Generations by stephleena(f): 3:41pm On Mar 24, 2018
anytime ur biscuit or sweet falls to the ground, we don't take them,"coz we believed the devil must have tasted it ".
Re: Six Things We Grow Up To Know Was Right And Wrong,strictly For 90's Generations by kiddoiLL(m): 3:48pm On Mar 24, 2018
We all prayed bfr meals and ended d prayer with Jesus comman eat, satan go away, satan carry knife n shook urself .... Now we know satan nl fit die like dat

Re: Six Things We Grow Up To Know Was Right And Wrong,strictly For 90's Generations by Nobody: 4:03pm On Mar 24, 2018
ameri9ja:

Stupidity. Everybody knows what we mean by white man, black man, empty cup (no cup is actually empty - it's full of air), etc.
Foolishness

Every fool knows what a white man means
Re: Six Things We Grow Up To Know Was Right And Wrong,strictly For 90's Generations by ameri9ja: 4:20pm On Mar 24, 2018
IgbosAreOsus:

Foolishness

Every fool knows what a white man means

I'd advise u change this your monkey simply because u don't know what "osu" means (if you did you'd realise your moniker makes no sense)
Define osu. What do Igbos mean by osu
Re: Six Things We Grow Up To Know Was Right And Wrong,strictly For 90's Generations by Nobody: 5:44pm On Mar 24, 2018
ameri9ja:

I'd advise u change this your monkey simply because u don't know what "osu" means (if you did you'd realise your moniker makes no sense)
Define osu. What do Igbos mean by osu
Shut up

OSU ALUSI
Re: Six Things We Grow Up To Know Was Right And Wrong,strictly For 90's Generations by ameri9ja: 7:43pm On Mar 24, 2018
IgbosAreOsus:

Shut up

OSU ALUSI

Oh, maybe u r Igbo. Which would make sense since your moniker is not much of an insult to Igbos.

(1) (Reply)

‘we Are No Longer Contemplating Court Action Against Falz, We’ll Take Him To App / What's Really Scary About Dying? / Guys That Wear One Boxers For Two To Four Days Whats Your Problem?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.