Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,093 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:10 AM

Sandra Ikeji And Arinze About To Wed, Pre-Wedding Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sandra Ikeji And Arinze About To Wed, Pre-Wedding Photos (89200 Views)

Sandra Ikeji And Arinze's Traditional Wedding / Sandra Ikeji To Wed With 250 Bridesmaids / Linda Ikeji Buys Her Sister, Sandra Ikeji A N30 Million Mercedes Benz GLE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sandra Ikeji And Arinze About To Wed, Pre-Wedding Photos by supremenews: 3:24pm On Dec 16, 2019
Event planner extraordinnaire, Sandra Ikeji, is set to walk down the aisle with her fiance, Arinze.

Sandra shared these beautiful pre-wedding photos on social media.

You are the best and the most beautiful thing in my life. My sugar, my XTY, my forever. Our love story is one rare one baby..very rare. Can't wait to step into forever with you...infact forever started in march already� #thesbond

My sugar forever and always �. So the wedding planner is now a bride to be...Isn't it beautiful? I will be a bridezilla for sure..hope @eventsbysi @oliveluxuryevents can handle me.
@landmark_centre isn't ready for us. We storm your venue with over 200 bridesmaids #guinessworldrecord #200bridesmaidsforsi

https://www.instagram.com/p/B6IStk9JPud/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sandra Ikeji And Arinze About To Wed, Pre-Wedding Photos by supremenews: 3:24pm On Dec 16, 2019

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sandra Ikeji And Arinze About To Wed, Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobody: 3:29pm On Dec 16, 2019
Wow such a great News..
I just showed my bae dis post, she promised to go 6rounds tonight. Thanks Op

FTC anyways..

139 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Sandra Ikeji And Arinze About To Wed, Pre-Wedding Photos by Roon9(m): 8:46pm On Dec 16, 2019
Wow! Only 200? Why not 1000? sad
Nonsense n bbqgrillz

205 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sandra Ikeji And Arinze About To Wed, Pre-Wedding Photos by GuestLog: 8:47pm On Dec 16, 2019
Hmmmm

200 bridesmaids! Everybody wants to appear on Linda's blog. If I were Sandra. I'd plan my BIG WEDDING in a grand style and then go to a small garden and tie the knot with small group of family & friends.

After wedding proper, I'll drive past the GRAND VENUE in my convertible just to wave them bye!

48 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sandra Ikeji And Arinze About To Wed, Pre-Wedding Photos by adewest1999(m): 8:47pm On Dec 16, 2019
grin
Re: Sandra Ikeji And Arinze About To Wed, Pre-Wedding Photos by TLION(m): 8:47pm On Dec 16, 2019
So

2 Likes

Re: Sandra Ikeji And Arinze About To Wed, Pre-Wedding Photos by SultanOfPuna: 8:47pm On Dec 16, 2019
@landmark_centre isn't ready for us. We storm your venue with over 200 bridesmaids #guinessworldrecord #200bridesmaidsforsi
shocked
The Amount of hairs that will be Ordered Online for this Wedding will be Tremendousness
This Means 200 Horses In China Are About To Lose Their Hair For Weavon and Attachment..
Aliexpress Think Twice Before You Supply OO!!
God is Watching You in 3D..

114 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Sandra Ikeji And Arinze About To Wed, Pre-Wedding Photos by LoydJ(m): 8:47pm On Dec 16, 2019
No matter how Evil Money is don't Ever think being Broke is Holy

37 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Sandra Ikeji And Arinze About To Wed, Pre-Wedding Photos by decatalyst(m): 8:47pm On Dec 16, 2019
See wetin Buhari cause...200 people will be ready to do bridesmaid ...obviously, no work in the country.

Abi she too get friends that need to do advert that day? grin

Beht wetin Musa no go see for gate embarassed

59 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sandra Ikeji And Arinze About To Wed, Pre-Wedding Photos by MrOwonikoko: 8:47pm On Dec 16, 2019
It's well! sad
Re: Sandra Ikeji And Arinze About To Wed, Pre-Wedding Photos by ugochukwufrenzy: 8:48pm On Dec 16, 2019
nothing wey orji uzor Kalu no go see for kuje prison!!!

153 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Sandra Ikeji And Arinze About To Wed, Pre-Wedding Photos by meezynetwork(m): 8:48pm On Dec 16, 2019
And so what?

1 Like

Re: Sandra Ikeji And Arinze About To Wed, Pre-Wedding Photos by oluwamile(m): 8:48pm On Dec 16, 2019
.marriage one of the most beautiful thing God created,don't allow anyone to preach feminist nonsense to u y dey get laid secretly e.g aunty linda
U can't change God's creation

3 Likes

Re: Sandra Ikeji And Arinze About To Wed, Pre-Wedding Photos by sauceEEP(m): 8:48pm On Dec 16, 2019
200 what undecided

2 Likes

Re: Sandra Ikeji And Arinze About To Wed, Pre-Wedding Photos by blackboy2star(m): 8:48pm On Dec 16, 2019
Congrats to her... all I know is no graduate in this institution called marriage, either you drop out or continue to grow by mending each others mistakes.

5 Likes

Re: Sandra Ikeji And Arinze About To Wed, Pre-Wedding Photos by shamsin6300(m): 8:48pm On Dec 16, 2019
200 bridesmaid? Will there still be space 4 people lyk us to come & eat rice clean mouth?

4 Likes

Re: Sandra Ikeji And Arinze About To Wed, Pre-Wedding Photos by Americanboy35: 8:48pm On Dec 16, 2019
grin congratulations
Re: Sandra Ikeji And Arinze About To Wed, Pre-Wedding Photos by peacettw: 8:48pm On Dec 16, 2019
Rubbish. How on earth did she get away with wearing such a scantily clad outfit in Dubai?
Re: Sandra Ikeji And Arinze About To Wed, Pre-Wedding Photos by tstx(m): 8:49pm On Dec 16, 2019
Haba
Re: Sandra Ikeji And Arinze About To Wed, Pre-Wedding Photos by Fweshspice(m): 8:49pm On Dec 16, 2019
Useless topics on FP these dayz.. Mtcheew!
Re: Sandra Ikeji And Arinze About To Wed, Pre-Wedding Photos by SoNature(m): 8:49pm On Dec 16, 2019
Ilovebigboobs:
So hw's dis my business
Na money I dey find abeg

Go do money ritual na.. grin

3 Likes

Re: Sandra Ikeji And Arinze About To Wed, Pre-Wedding Photos by ZTEN(m): 8:49pm On Dec 16, 2019
Like say the guy never chop her lipsrsealed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sandra Ikeji And Arinze About To Wed, Pre-Wedding Photos by Romanoff(f): 8:49pm On Dec 16, 2019
These days, people prepare for the wedding more than marriage. That's why marriages these days no dey see two rainy season.

33 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Sandra Ikeji And Arinze About To Wed, Pre-Wedding Photos by Buchibillon: 8:49pm On Dec 16, 2019
Me that's wedding with 2000 Men on suit, did I brag

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sandra Ikeji And Arinze About To Wed, Pre-Wedding Photos by lyriclekidd(m): 8:50pm On Dec 16, 2019
Clout chaser.

4 Likes

Re: Sandra Ikeji And Arinze About To Wed, Pre-Wedding Photos by Chapter1vs6(m): 8:50pm On Dec 16, 2019
[quote author=SultanOfPuna post=84970683][/quote] and over 2.5
With handicap

25 Likes

Re: Sandra Ikeji And Arinze About To Wed, Pre-Wedding Photos by godwinkessi: 8:50pm On Dec 16, 2019
That’s how girls misuse money. Once they see u are successful small, they’ll start planning wedding their village people can never think about. Especially all this girls from Idiotic Pigs of Red mud republic. Ngeneukwuenu useless siblings!

11 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Timaya In Bed With A Lady With Big Backside (Photo) / 18+ Video: Watch The Full Video Of Tiwa Savage $ex Tape / Odunlade Adekola With The Tallest Man In Lagos [photo]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.