Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,062 members, 7,828,760 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:46 PM

Dropshipping Business In Nigeria And Alidropship - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Dropshipping Business In Nigeria And Alidropship (2763 Views)

Alidropship Sites / Has Any One Used Alidropship Store For Their Online Bizness / Introduction To Dropshipping Business - How To Make Over $3000 - Free Tutorial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dropshipping Business In Nigeria And Alidropship by DaVinciii(m): 7:15pm On Mar 24, 2018
Hi, I’m setting up an ecomm store. I have done everything except integration of a payment solution. Which one do you use as a Nigerian? PayPal?
Also, please who knows about Alidropship plugin for wordpress? Is it worth the money?
Thanks a lot nairalanders.
Re: Dropshipping Business In Nigeria And Alidropship by humantorch02: 11:22am On Sep 21, 2018
Hey, Bro

I have a drop shipping store myself and I'm using two payment gateway. I'm using PayPal & Credit Card(RavePay.. by flutterwave) because i target mostly united states and Canada.

About the AliDropship plugin, it's totally worth the money. It actually comes in two ways, you can either use the plugin to build it yourself or you ask them to build it for you. You can learn more about that here... AliDropship Plugin vs Custom store.

This article would also be very helpful if you want to learn how to set up your dropshipping website all by your self. It's very detailed and easy to understand.

A quick notice... If you are using PayPal you might actually use your credit card to pay the actual supplier on AliExpress. Because whenever I try paying with PayPal it always shows an error maybe it as to do with IP address I wouldn't know. I also noticed that the PayPal payment option only shows when I choose "Ship to United State"

If you need a PayPal that sends and Receives funds in Nigeria just follow the link. You don't need to hide your IP address or use any VPN it's very easy and safe to use.

DaVinciii:
Hi, I’m setting up an ecomm store. I have done everything except integration of a payment solution. Which one do you use as a Nigerian? PayPal?
Also, please who knows about Alidropship WordPressr wordpress? Is it worth the money?
Thanks a lot nairalanders.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dropshipping Business In Nigeria And Alidropship by DaVinciii(m): 11:26am On Sep 21, 2018
humantorch02:
Hey, Bro

I have a drop shipping store myself and I'm using two payment gateway. I'm using PayPal & Credit Card(RavePay.. by flutterwave) because i target mostly united states and Canada.

About the AliDropship plugin, it's totally worth the money. It actually comes in two ways, you can either use the plugin to build it yourself or you ask them to build it for you. You can learn more about that here... AliDropship Plugin vs Custom store.

This article would also be very helpful if you want to learn how to set up your dropshipping website all by your self. It's very detailed and easy to understand.

A quick notice... If you are using PayPal you might actually use your credit card to pay the actual supplier on AliExpress. Because whenever I try paying with PayPal it always shows an error maybe it as to do with IP address I wouldn't know. I also notice that the PayPal payment option only when I choose "Ship to US"

You opened your PayPal from outside Nigeria or you used a VPN? I'll pm you now. Please give me your number. Thanks
Re: Dropshipping Business In Nigeria And Alidropship by clems88(m): 10:16pm On Oct 16, 2018
humantorch02:
Hey, Bro

A quick notice... If you are using PayPal you might actually use your credit card to pay the actual supplier on AliExpress. Because whenever I try paying with PayPal it always shows an error maybe it as to do with IP address I wouldn't know. I also noticed that the PayPal payment option only shows when I choose "Ship to United State"

If you need a PayPal that sends and Receives funds in Nigeria just follow the link. You don't need to hide your IP address or use any VPN it's very easy and safe to use.

hello I'm about getting a dropshipping store
. is it really profitable now . n how do u get ur traffic
Re: Dropshipping Business In Nigeria And Alidropship by cryptohub: 10:24am On Oct 24, 2018
clems88:
hello I'm about getting a dropshipping store
. is it really profitable now . n how do u get ur traffic

Dropshipping is profitable and will always be profitable. All you need is your dropshipping store, as you need not store any goods at all. You are just acting as an intermediary between the Supplier and Buyer. You can learn more here How to start your successful DROPSHIPPING BUSINESS with AliExpress
Traffic are best gotten through social media ads you can visit this agency Omdlinks.
Re: Dropshipping Business In Nigeria And Alidropship by ZeedNL(m): 2:08pm On Feb 13, 2020
Whoever wants to buy Alidropship plugin should not do so at the $89 price. There are a number of coupons to help you save some dollars.
Re: Dropshipping Business In Nigeria And Alidropship by Beeli: 9:21pm On Apr 24, 2021
Selling my alidropship plugin and alishipping plugin license for $50 only interested

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

PASM-1: The New Side Hustle No One Is Telling You About. / Start A Business With 200,000 / Top 5 Selling Items Online In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.