Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:41 AM

How To Make Money Carrying Out Activities Online . Are You On Social Media ❓ - Business (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make Money Carrying Out Activities Online . Are You On Social Media ❓ (7537 Views)

Kevin Chukwumobi @ 50: Meet Nigerian Man Who Turned Billionaire Carrying Corpses / How I Made 9K In 7 Days Performing Simple Activities Online With Gistsala / How I Made 15k In 7 Days Performing Simple Activities Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Make Money Carrying Out Activities Online . Are You On Social Media ❓ by Bambam89(m): 2:43pm On Apr 11, 2018
bambamthankgod05@gmail.com
Re: How To Make Money Carrying Out Activities Online . Are You On Social Media ❓ by jerrydasilva(m): 2:49am On Apr 13, 2018
am very much interested oikojeremiah@gmail.com thanks.
Re: How To Make Money Carrying Out Activities Online . Are You On Social Media ❓ by Busarana: 6:41am On Apr 13, 2018
Busiyijide@gmail.com
Am so much interested pls
Re: How To Make Money Carrying Out Activities Online . Are You On Social Media ❓ by ok14real(m): 3:26pm On Apr 13, 2018
*VACANCY FOR A DATA ENTRY OFFICER NEEDED URGENTLY.*
​PAY PER VIEW​ is a leading Multinational and Multicultural company currently recruiting massively for the post of a
​DATA ENTRY OFFICER:​ They believe in making the globe a world of possibilities where one can work stress-free and earn a good living.
​REQUIREMENTS:​
1. Valid Email Address
2. Valid Phone Number
3. Access to Internet
4. Age limit from 18 - 45years
​JOB DESCRIPTION:​ Working at least 1 – 3 hrs of your time daily by simply filling in Captcha on the company’s website. Each captcha attracts 10 cents (USD) and one could earn a whooping sum of at least $100 to $ 300 daily.
​SALARY:​ Very Attractive (Receive Payment as you work)
​PAYMENT:​ is done through Western Union Money Transfer,Bitcoin,Direct Bank Transaction, Webmoney & other online bank payment platforms.
Work starts immediately you Register/Sign Up, at the comfort of your home and at your leisure.
*Application is absolutely FREE through the link below *http://ahmoney.bid/2145119398617/*
REGISTER. AND THANK ME LATER.

�������‍♂*VACANCY FOR A DATA ENTRY OFFICER NEEDED URGENTLY.*
​PAY PER VIEW​ is a leading Multinational and Multicultural company currently recruiting massively for the post of a
​DATA ENTRY OFFICER:​ They believe in making the globe a world of possibilities where one can work stress-free and earn a good living.
1. Valid Email Address
2. Valid Phone Number
3. Access to Internet
​JOB DESCRIPTION:​ Working at least 1 – 3 hrs of your time daily by simply filling in Captcha on the company’s website. Each captcha attracts 10 cents (USD) and one could earn a whooping sum of at least $100 to $ 300 daily.
​PAYMENT:​ is done through Western Union Money Transfer,Bitcoin,Direct Bank Transaction, Webmoney & other online bank payment platforms.
Work starts immediately you Register/Sign Up, at the comfort of your home and at your leisure.
*Application is absolutely FREE through the link below *http://ahmoney.bid/2145119398617/*

�������‍♂
*VACANCY FOR A DATA ENTRY OFFICER NEEDED URGENTLY.*
1. Valid Email Address
2. Valid Phone Number
3. Access to Internet

�������‍♂
Re: How To Make Money Carrying Out Activities Online . Are You On Social Media ❓ by Ochadez(m): 3:27pm On Apr 13, 2018
Hello,

Good morning
My name is *PECO* and am here to tell you a little about myself that catch your fantasy.
?
Now peco is an online sales rep for jumia(jumia agent/consultant). He's sole duty/aim as a jumia online sales rep is to help you place your orders.
This is how it works. You tell me what you'd like to purchase from our site i'll gladly help make the search give you options of what we have or better still to make things fast you send me a screenshot of what you want.
I place the order using the following details of you
1) Full name
2) delivery address
3) Phone number
4) State of delivery

Your questions should be why do i need an agent when i can just place the order myself.
Here are some few reasons why you should place your order through ME(agent peco)
1) You get 25% discount on shipping fee when you order item or items above #10,000 *This is valid to other states apart from lagos*
2) I will help you track every order placed through me and see that you get it ASAP
3) Should in case you have any issue with the item bought to you i can help you process a refund for the item.
you get your money back or a fresh item

I hope i've been able to convince you why you should place your order through me.
Just think of anything we have it.. is it *phones,Tv, Aircondition(Ac), rechargeable fans, wristwatches, laptops, books, clothes (for babies adult teenagers, youth) , hair growth, hairs,inverter,ups,g­­­­­­­­­­­enerator inverter, remote ceiling fan, UPS* etc I can actually give you thousands of things we sell.
My name is *PECO*
JUMIA SALES REP

contact me via
facebook: peco ochade
whatsapp: 07063167743
Re: How To Make Money Carrying Out Activities Online . Are You On Social Media ❓ by Jerryc3(m): 1:18am On Apr 14, 2018
Wilsmart4real@gmail.com
Re: How To Make Money Carrying Out Activities Online . Are You On Social Media ❓ by JustJosh20(m): 2:23am On Apr 14, 2018
amalijoshua6@gmail.com
Re: How To Make Money Carrying Out Activities Online . Are You On Social Media ❓ by LordKingsley: 4:15am On Apr 14, 2018
Kinobasi@gmail.com
Re: How To Make Money Carrying Out Activities Online . Are You On Social Media ❓ by ashatoda: 7:18am On Apr 14, 2018
jykondic@gmail.com
Re: How To Make Money Carrying Out Activities Online . Are You On Social Media ❓ by Asj001: 8:23am On Apr 14, 2018
Adeleyeseunjoseph@gmail.com
Re: How To Make Money Carrying Out Activities Online . Are You On Social Media ❓ by sephas: 11:16am On Apr 14, 2018
I'm interested sephas8@gmail.com
Re: How To Make Money Carrying Out Activities Online . Are You On Social Media ❓ by mubarak1996(m): 11:18am On Apr 14, 2018
mubarakabubakar96@gmail.com
Re: How To Make Money Carrying Out Activities Online . Are You On Social Media ❓ by damsel005: 1:30pm On Apr 14, 2018
ajeledamilola@gmail.com
Re: How To Make Money Carrying Out Activities Online . Are You On Social Media ❓ by MrsAnyanwu(f): 6:30pm On Apr 14, 2018
Who has benefitted?
Re: How To Make Money Carrying Out Activities Online . Are You On Social Media ❓ by dpete1: 8:21pm On Apr 14, 2018
OriflameNIG:
You have been on Facebook all these years, but HOW MUCH HAVE YOU EARNED FROM IT ❓

You can change all that cos there is a Nigerian company that pays you to carry out various activities on Facebook such as posting, commenting etc . All you need is a phone or computer, an internet connection , a social media account etc . If interested comment with your email, i will send you details on how to be a part of these site .
wow, ORIFLAME , I'm very interested, Pet4Christ11@gmail.com
Re: How To Make Money Carrying Out Activities Online . Are You On Social Media ❓ by Holuwathosyn(m): 8:32pm On Apr 14, 2018
Send details to tosenlove2004 @gmail.com
Re: How To Make Money Carrying Out Activities Online . Are You On Social Media ❓ by chosen4now: 11:39am On Dec 16, 2018
Okani600@gmail.com
Re: How To Make Money Carrying Out Activities Online . Are You On Social Media ❓ by U4ure: 12:22pm On Dec 16, 2018
please send ,nvergiveup200@gmail.com
Re: How To Make Money Carrying Out Activities Online . Are You On Social Media ❓ by bensonamehedwar: 12:36pm On Dec 16, 2018
bensonedward@gmail.com
Re: How To Make Money Carrying Out Activities Online . Are You On Social Media ❓ by bensonamehedwar: 12:36pm On Dec 16, 2018
bensonedward885@gmail.com
Re: How To Make Money Carrying Out Activities Online . Are You On Social Media ❓ by Iamfehleex: 8:29am On Aug 04, 2023
Have a stable source of income is very rare.
But I’m so happy because I came across The Be Rich Project!

Now I can earn 30 to 40% of my investment monthly and I have gradually changed my life❤️

https://instagram.com/be_rich_africa?igshid=OGQ5ZDc2ODk2ZA

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Forex Trading Conquered With Live Account As Proof / FG Issues 20 Licences To Independent Power Producers (IPPs) / What Business Can I Start Up With 200k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.