Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,820 members, 7,841,175 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 11:04 PM

Strictly For Oil And Gas Engineers - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Strictly For Oil And Gas Engineers (1640 Views)

Entry Level Inventory Analyst In An Oil And Gas Firm / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs / Interview Questions For Oil & Gas,engineering,telecommunication And Banking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Strictly For Oil And Gas Engineers by Ejarune(m): 1:26pm On Mar 11, 2007
This group cut across all engineering field in the Nigeria Oil and Gas sector. Mechanical, Electrical, Drilling, Welding and Fabrication, Marine, Chemical, Gas processing Engineering. Etc. .

this is strictly for Oil and Gas Engineers and those aspiring to be Engineerins in the Oil and gas sector. it's an avenue to get acquainted with Engineers already in the field, share experiences with other engineers, ask questions, get acquainted with lastest projects and Job opportunities,   

Click.

http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/naijaengineers/

Ejarune
QA/QC Coordinator (Group Moderator)

Re: Strictly For Oil And Gas Engineers by beau1(f): 10:39am On Mar 12, 2007
Hi, i need a job badly. have HND (upper) in Mineral Tech (Process Engg); How can i be helped?
Re: Strictly For Oil And Gas Engineers by Ejarune(m): 1:12pm On Mar 12, 2007
One of the ways you can be helped is to be properly informed about your career, where and where you can fit-in, in the industry, and what are the necessary certification you would need to develop your self. we create an environment for you to ask such question and get reply from professionals in the field.
Re: Strictly For Oil And Gas Engineers by moradise: 5:33pm On Mar 12, 2007
welldone and keep it up!
Re: Strictly For Oil And Gas Engineers by utch247: 6:36pm On Mar 12, 2007
pls
how is environmental resource management as an msc degree, from LASU. Improve my chances in the oil and gas sector.I studied mechanical engineering from FUTO.
Re: Strictly For Oil And Gas Engineers by okeyz(m): 2:58pm On Mar 13, 2007
hi Ejarune this is a welcome develoment since Nigeria is an oil producing country ,i think we really need to come together and exchange ideas and ways to improve our expertiseas regards to the local content stuff.
However ,i  am a Production engineer and i have experionec in drilling workover and completions and i really need a drilling job,even if it is a roghneck or roustabout job,i dont really mind.contract or permanent.
Please if you fix me up with one of these jobs just email me @ okeyz2002@yahoo.com.
till i get ur reply have a nice day  smiley
Re: Strictly For Oil And Gas Engineers by Ejarune(m): 4:51pm On Mar 20, 2007
okeyz:

hi Ejarune this is a welcome develoment since Nigeria is an oil producing country ,i think we really need to come together and exchange ideas and ways to improve our expertiseas regards to the local content stuff.
However ,i am a Production engineer and i have experionec in drilling workover and completions and i really need a drilling job,even if it is a roghneck or roustabout job,i don't really mind.contract or permanent.
Please if you fix me up with one of these jobs just email me @ okeyz2002@yahoo.com.
till i get your reply have a nice day smiley

just keep connected in the forum there are lot's of job's for drilling Engineers, you can even check on www.rigzone.com
there is also a recent advert for exxonmobil you can check there site for details. www.exxonmobilafrica.com/Africa-English/PA/Operations/AF_OP_Nigeria_Jobs.asp

(1) (Reply)

Bank Phb Calling! / Who Know About Braxton Conglomerates? / Zenith Bank Aptitude Test 19/09/2007 P.i Hostel, Bodija Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.