Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,956 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:14 PM

How To Unblock Yourself When Someone Blocks You On Whatsapp - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Unblock Yourself When Someone Blocks You On Whatsapp (4509 Views)

How To Unblock A Website On Facebook In 2021 / Steps To Unblock URL Link Blocked By Facebook Yourself Using Facebook Debugger / How To Unblock Domain From Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Unblock Yourself When Someone Blocks You On Whatsapp by achcodetech(m): 11:45am On Mar 25, 2018
I understand how annoying it can be when someone blocks you on whatsapp so that you will never send any message to him or her, or even to know when his online or offline.

I don't know what you did to the person that made him/her to block you and i suggest you don't keep playing against somebodies rules but that is by the way.

Am happy to let you know that you can really unlock yourself if someone blocks your own whatsapp but first you need to be sure that you are blocked.

How to know if your are blocked:

Usually when someone blocks you on whatsapp you will stop seeing that persons status and your message will never be delivered to that person.

How to unblock yourself when someone blocks you on Whatsapp

Now let me show you how you can actually unblock your whatsapp profile when someone blocks you, all you need to do is to follow this simple steps blew: https://www.achcodetechs.com/2018/03/unblock-someone-whatsapp.html

Re: How To Unblock Yourself When Someone Blocks You On Whatsapp by thanki410(m): 11:58am On Mar 25, 2018
When you unblock yourself , it becomes another blocking and unblocking spree... Just leave it like that. They dont want you ..... So they blocked u
Happy SUNday guys , check my signature..
Re: How To Unblock Yourself When Someone Blocks You On Whatsapp by Premiuminfo: 2:53am On Apr 06, 2018
achcodetech:
I understand how annoying it can be when someone blocks you on whatsapp so that you will never send any message to him or her, or even to know when his online or offline.

I don't know what you did to the person that made him/her to block you and i suggest you don't keep playing against somebodies rules but that is by the way.

Am happy to let you know that you can really unlock yourself if someone blocks your own whatsapp but first you need to be sure that you are blocked.

How to know if your are blocked:

Usually when someone blocks you on whatsapp you will stop seeing that persons status and your message will never be delivered to that person.

How to unblock yourself when someone blocks you on Whatsapp

Now let me show you how you can actually unblock your whatsapp profile when someone blocks you, all you need to do is to follow this simple steps blew: https://www.achcodetechs.com/2018/03/unblock-someone-whatsapp.html

check who has blocked you on whatsapp https://www.premiuminfo.org/5-easy-ways-know-blocked-whatsapp/

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Bloggers Writing Shorter And Shorter Posts? / Benefits Of Video Advertising For Small Businesses / How Easy Is It To Integrate Guaranty Trust Bank, Webpay With CSS & MySQL?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.