Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,181 members, 7,957,416 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 12:14 PM

BBNaija: - Cee-C Stole Alex Necklace? Labelled A Thief - Cee-C Sister Reacts - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: - Cee-C Stole Alex Necklace? Labelled A Thief - Cee-C Sister Reacts (27144 Views)

BBNaija: Cee-C And Tobi Making Love / BBNaija: Cee-C And Tobi Finally Kissed (Photos) / #BBNaija: Cee-C "I Can Make N45 Million In One Week!" Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

BBNaija: - Cee-C Stole Alex Necklace? Labelled A Thief - Cee-C Sister Reacts by GodOfAction: 11:52am On Mar 25, 2018
So yesterday during preparation for the usual Saturday night’s party, while other housemates were busy admiring Rico’s outfit for the party, CeeC was captured sneaking into Alex’s payporte bag to collect an unidentified item.

When Ceec finally got the item out of the bag, she moved hurriedly to the closet unnoticed .

Moments later, Alex started to search for her necklace and CeeC walked up to her, called her to the closet and gave her back her necklace.

Both CeeC and Alex joked about the whole thing because according to Alex, she had also hidden CeeC’s shades so CeeC hid her piece in retaliation.

However, news still went round Yesterday, alleging that CeeC stole from Alex .

CeeC’s elder sister Bella who was offline at the time the news was trending yesterday has now reacted .

Read below”

“JUST WOW! .
I just saw the post where my sister was labeled a thief! .
A thief in front of numerous cameras and millions of eyes? .
This is a new low on hatred! .
This is the danger of a SINGLE STORY Chimamanda spoke about. .
How can you make a conclusion from a less than 60 seconds video? .
It’s fine though. .
I know my sister isn’t who the media say she is. .
And lots of people watching without prejudice know that too. .
So I’m not bothered anymore. .
At the end, you judge others based on who you are. .
Half full cup… Half empty cup. It’s all about your mindset. .
Cee-C Rock On!

Source: http://dailyleakblog.com/2018/03/25/bbnaija-ceecs-sister-bellareacts-to-video-alleging-ceec-stole-from-alex-last-night/

Re: BBNaija: - Cee-C Stole Alex Necklace? Labelled A Thief - Cee-C Sister Reacts by Holuwahphemy(m): 11:57am On Mar 25, 2018
Bbnaija news = Front page

31 Likes

Re: BBNaija: - Cee-C Stole Alex Necklace? Labelled A Thief - Cee-C Sister Reacts by free2ryhme: 4:29pm On Mar 25, 2018
GodOfAction:
So yesterday during preparation for the usual Saturday night’s party, while other housemates were busy admiring Rico’s outfit for the party, CeeC was captured sneaking into Alex’s payporte bag to collect an unidentified item.

When Ceec finally got the item out of the bag, she moved hurriedly to the closet unnoticed .

Moments later, Alex started to search for her necklace and CeeC walked up to her, called her to the closet and gave her back her necklace.

Both CeeC and Alex joked about the whole thing because according to Alex, she had also hidden CeeC’s shades so CeeC hid her piece in retaliation.

However, news still went round Yesterday, alleging that CeeC stole from Alex .

CeeC’s elder sister Bella who was offline at the time the news was trending yesterday has now reacted .

Read below”

“JUST WOW! .
I just saw the post where my sister was labeled a thief! .
A thief in front of numerous cameras and millions of eyes? .
This is a new low on hatred! .
This is the danger of a SINGLE STORY Chimamanda spoke about. .
How can you make a conclusion from a less than 60 seconds video? .
It’s fine though. .
I know my sister isn’t who the media say she is. .
And lots of people watching without prejudice know that too. .
So I’m not bothered anymore. .
At the end, you judge others based on who you are. .
Half full cup… Half empty cup. It’s all about your mindset. .
Cee-C Rock On!

Source: http://dailyleakblog.com/2018/03/25/bbnaija-ceecs-sister-bellareacts-to-video-alleging-ceec-stole-from-alex-last-night/

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: - Cee-C Stole Alex Necklace? Labelled A Thief - Cee-C Sister Reacts by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:29pm On Mar 25, 2018
Their wahalas......
Re: BBNaija: - Cee-C Stole Alex Necklace? Labelled A Thief - Cee-C Sister Reacts by adamsbadoo(m): 4:30pm On Mar 25, 2018
She repeated it again in that house? grin.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: - Cee-C Stole Alex Necklace? Labelled A Thief - Cee-C Sister Reacts by LosVikingos: 4:30pm On Mar 25, 2018
She be thief really

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: - Cee-C Stole Alex Necklace? Labelled A Thief - Cee-C Sister Reacts by dynicks(m): 4:30pm On Mar 25, 2018
mods of ban" keeping watch from different vantage points......

make we see who go wan derail this thread now..!

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: - Cee-C Stole Alex Necklace? Labelled A Thief - Cee-C Sister Reacts by Phelix01(m): 4:31pm On Mar 25, 2018
wetin concern me? Morons

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija: - Cee-C Stole Alex Necklace? Labelled A Thief - Cee-C Sister Reacts by koolcat: 4:32pm On Mar 25, 2018
PEOPLE SHAAA.!
Jes coz of this they have already labeled her a thief.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija: - Cee-C Stole Alex Necklace? Labelled A Thief - Cee-C Sister Reacts by xmanco42: 4:32pm On Mar 25, 2018
who cares

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: - Cee-C Stole Alex Necklace? Labelled A Thief - Cee-C Sister Reacts by walexGodson(m): 4:33pm On Mar 25, 2018
Rubb!sh
Re: BBNaija: - Cee-C Stole Alex Necklace? Labelled A Thief - Cee-C Sister Reacts by aieromon(m): 4:33pm On Mar 25, 2018
How is this news?
Re: BBNaija: - Cee-C Stole Alex Necklace? Labelled A Thief - Cee-C Sister Reacts by uk101: 4:34pm On Mar 25, 2018
I wonder what people achieve in hating their fellow humans...........una don try other way d babe no shake this one is another strategy to my ceec God go punish una ooo all these haters.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: - Cee-C Stole Alex Necklace? Labelled A Thief - Cee-C Sister Reacts by JustCalMeDBoss(m): 4:35pm On Mar 25, 2018
Though I don't watch d show I think I would vote for this cee-c pls who has d code.

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija: - Cee-C Stole Alex Necklace? Labelled A Thief - Cee-C Sister Reacts by A1dgentle(m): 4:36pm On Mar 25, 2018
Chemical reaction! She must react as if na only she get sister/ family for the bbnaija, character they say its like pregnancy good or bad it cannot be hidden, thats the case of the cee-c gal

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: - Cee-C Stole Alex Necklace? Labelled A Thief - Cee-C Sister Reacts by seuncyber(m): 4:38pm On Mar 25, 2018
Iranu
Re: BBNaija: - Cee-C Stole Alex Necklace? Labelled A Thief - Cee-C Sister Reacts by enemyofprogress: 4:38pm On Mar 25, 2018
Na dem sabi

Abeg when is the march between eyimba and Chelsea and on what channel can I wash it?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: - Cee-C Stole Alex Necklace? Labelled A Thief - Cee-C Sister Reacts by profmsboi(m): 4:41pm On Mar 25, 2018
innocential3032:
Who score the goal between nigeria of super eagles vs blues of chelsea day b4 yesterday?

Ban dey hungry you ahbi?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: - Cee-C Stole Alex Necklace? Labelled A Thief - Cee-C Sister Reacts by amazon14: 4:48pm On Mar 25, 2018
LosVikingos:
She be thief really

Really?? So prank is now stealing?
You mean if I play a prank on u its stealing?

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija: - Cee-C Stole Alex Necklace? Labelled A Thief - Cee-C Sister Reacts by talk2percy(m): 4:51pm On Mar 25, 2018
But kam jukwaa, is she a kleptomaniac for real?
Re: BBNaija: - Cee-C Stole Alex Necklace? Labelled A Thief - Cee-C Sister Reacts by Jjhvvvghhgghhhg: 4:51pm On Mar 25, 2018
Re: BBNaija: - Cee-C Stole Alex Necklace? Labelled A Thief - Cee-C Sister Reacts by talk2percy(m): 4:52pm On Mar 25, 2018
amazon14:

You are the miserable blood sucking miyetti allah
but why e pain u like this, u be her media aid?

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: - Cee-C Stole Alex Necklace? Labelled A Thief - Cee-C Sister Reacts by talk2percy(m): 4:54pm On Mar 25, 2018
profmsboi:

Ban dey hungry you ahbi?
grin grin grin grin grin..mae the dude come ask us wey don visit ban Island like no man's business! grin
Re: BBNaija: - Cee-C Stole Alex Necklace? Labelled A Thief - Cee-C Sister Reacts by adetes: 4:55pm On Mar 25, 2018
This is nt news next pls
Re: BBNaija: - Cee-C Stole Alex Necklace? Labelled A Thief - Cee-C Sister Reacts by Babaalawo: 5:00pm On Mar 25, 2018
Ceecee's sister on a solidarity visit to bbnaija house.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: - Cee-C Stole Alex Necklace? Labelled A Thief - Cee-C Sister Reacts by EmmyDJourno: 5:02pm On Mar 25, 2018
People are funny, she returned it and Alex confirmed she had done the same to her, how does that make her a thief

Hate her or feel otherwise, she don blow, just like TBoss

#controversySells

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: - Cee-C Stole Alex Necklace? Labelled A Thief - Cee-C Sister Reacts by profmsboi(m): 5:06pm On Mar 25, 2018
talk2percy:
grin grin grin grin grin..mae the dude come ask us wey don visit ban Island like no man's business! grin

grin
Re: BBNaija: - Cee-C Stole Alex Necklace? Labelled A Thief - Cee-C Sister Reacts by LosVikingos: 5:30pm On Mar 25, 2018
amazon14:

Really?? So prank is now stealing?
You mean if I play a prank on u its stealing?

Lol... cheesy. ...ah no even read am self.. Don't take me serious! grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

#bbnaija: "Nigerian Guys Are Broke" - Esther Tells Mike / BBNaija: Sir Dee & Venita Win Darling BBNaija Couple's Challenge (Photos) / Two New Contestants Join Gulder Ultimate Search 12 As Show Premieres October 16

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.