Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,555 members, 7,816,344 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:53 AM

Who Has Idea Of Better Spec Of Phone To Swap Gionee M5 With??? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Who Has Idea Of Better Spec Of Phone To Swap Gionee M5 With??? (391 Views)

Pictures And Spec's Of The Rumoured Redmi 10. / I Need A Gionee M5 With Bad Screen But Working Panel / Margaret Omobolawa Opeyemi Dies Of Phone Triggered Gas Explosion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Has Idea Of Better Spec Of Phone To Swap Gionee M5 With??? by Icon4(m): 1:19pm On Mar 25, 2018
This is my second Gionne M5, and I've used this phone for over A year now..

One thing I like about phone is the battery �, but I think Should now get another phone through swapping cos I've really enjoyed this one

Anyone that has knowledge of better phones with lasting batteries i can go for.

I'd like to swap in slot tho.

(1) (Reply)

Google Officially Launches Google Go In Nigeria To Beat Slow Internet Speed. / New Iphone 7 32gb Going For 185k / The Itel Smartphone With Unarguable Notable Features

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.