Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,379 members, 7,836,542 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:39 AM

Toddler Who Died 2 Days To Her Dedication Buried (Photos) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Toddler Who Died 2 Days To Her Dedication Buried (Photos) (22977 Views)

Toddler Branded Witch And Abandoned In Akwa Ibom (Photo) / Family And Friends Mourn Nigerian Woman Who Died 15 Days To Her Wedding / Names & Photos Of Nigerians Who Died Of Coronavirus In UK And USA Released By FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toddler Who Died 2 Days To Her Dedication Buried (Photos) by CeoNewshelm(m): 1:24pm On Mar 25, 2018
A toddler has reportedly died just 2days to her dedication.

Facebook user Godswill Dickson who shared the sad news, also shared photos of the beautiful baby in her pink dress.

He wrote;

She was to b dedicated on Sunday, but our all mighty creator decided to take her today…… it’s well……may her gentle soul rest in d Bossom of the almighty….Amen

So sad!

May her soul rest in peace.

http://newshelm.ng/photos-toddler-dies-2-days-to-her-dedication/

Re: Toddler Who Died 2 Days To Her Dedication Buried (Photos) by biacan(f): 1:28pm On Mar 25, 2018
Rip innocent embarassed

25 Likes

Re: Toddler Who Died 2 Days To Her Dedication Buried (Photos) by bjayx: 1:29pm On Mar 25, 2018
Its a pity
RIP

6 Likes

Re: Toddler Who Died 2 Days To Her Dedication Buried (Photos) by BlowBack: 1:36pm On Mar 25, 2018
So sad.

This was an avoidable death.

Just looking at her you will know she was a healthy baby.

I know what killed her and it is usually when after breastfeeding, mother's lie their babies on their backs just as she is pictured.

I know of one case like this.

Babies younger than 3 or 4mths should never be laid on their backs especially after feeding.

The baby must be made to belch by simply holding the baby on one's shoulder and tapping her back gently before lying her on bed.

The baby must have belched and the milk regurgitated and from there went into her lungs.

If she was on her side or on her belly, she would have been able to cough out the regurgitated milk.

Always check on your baby every 2mins when they are this young

108 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Toddler Who Died 2 Days To Her Dedication Buried (Photos) by Nobody: 1:38pm On Mar 25, 2018
[size=14pt]and the op think this is the best way to anounce it to the world abi [/size]
Re: Toddler Who Died 2 Days To Her Dedication Buried (Photos) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 1:41pm On Mar 25, 2018
May her soul rest in peace

1 Like

Re: Toddler Who Died 2 Days To Her Dedication Buried (Photos) by Phythondancer(f): 1:41pm On Mar 25, 2018
so sad but op why are you posting this na, at least consider the parents.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toddler Who Died 2 Days To Her Dedication Buried (Photos) by Nobody: 2:05pm On Mar 25, 2018
She has gone back to the Creator.
Re: Toddler Who Died 2 Days To Her Dedication Buried (Photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:57pm On Mar 25, 2018
Saddest news of the year!
My heart is so pained reading this.
May the Lord console her parents with DOUBLE BUNDLES OF JOY their next time of trying.
RIP BEAUTIFUL ANGEL.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Toddler Who Died 2 Days To Her Dedication Buried (Photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:59pm On Mar 25, 2018
BlowBack:
So sad.

I know what killed her
You KNOW what killed her?
Like seriously?!
You have a good point, but it may not be so in this case!

Even the poster never told us what happened!

May her BEAUTIFUL SOUL RIP.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Toddler Who Died 2 Days To Her Dedication Buried (Photos) by Urchee: 5:59pm On Mar 25, 2018
Rip..
Re: Toddler Who Died 2 Days To Her Dedication Buried (Photos) by spartan50(m): 6:00pm On Mar 25, 2018
She looks so peaceful.. Rest in peace cry

1 Like

Re: Toddler Who Died 2 Days To Her Dedication Buried (Photos) by MrImole: 6:00pm On Mar 25, 2018
RIP to the young girl
Re: Toddler Who Died 2 Days To Her Dedication Buried (Photos) by alan056: 6:01pm On Mar 25, 2018
BlowBack:
So sad.

I know what killed her and it is usually when after breastfeeding, mother's lie their babies on their backs just as she is pictured.

Babies younger than 3 or 4mths should never be laid on their backs especially after feeding.

The baby must be made to belch by simply holding the baby on one's shoulder and tapping her back gently before lying her on bed.

The baby must have belched and the milk regurgitated and from there went into her lungs.

If she was on her side or on her belly, she would have been able to cough out the regurgitated milk.

Thanks for the enlightenment

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Toddler Who Died 2 Days To Her Dedication Buried (Photos) by hairybigdick: 6:02pm On Mar 25, 2018
Rip young one cry
Re: Toddler Who Died 2 Days To Her Dedication Buried (Photos) by jaxmand: 6:03pm On Mar 25, 2018
bjayx:
Its a pity
RIP

We put this to ourselves all bcosw e have a selfish and foolish leaders that cares all any themselves. The only creature God gave a will to make decision is man. Guy thank me later... Common sense is not common � �

1 Like

Re: Toddler Who Died 2 Days To Her Dedication Buried (Photos) by sandrahnaub(f): 6:03pm On Mar 25, 2018
My condolences goes out to the parent especially the mum
Re: Toddler Who Died 2 Days To Her Dedication Buried (Photos) by free2ryhme: 6:03pm On Mar 25, 2018
CeoNewshelm:
A toddler has reportedly died just 2days to her dedication.

Facebook user Godswill Dickson who shared the sad news, also shared photos of the beautiful baby in her pink dress.

He wrote;

She was to b dedicated on Sunday, but our all mighty creator decided to take her today…… it’s well……may her gentle soul rest in d Bossom of the almighty….Amen

So sad!

May her soul rest in peace.

http://newshelm.ng/photos-toddler-dies-2-days-to-her-dedication/

sad cry
Re: Toddler Who Died 2 Days To Her Dedication Buried (Photos) by Pavore9: 6:04pm On Mar 25, 2018
Really sad, more painful when it is avoidable.
Re: Toddler Who Died 2 Days To Her Dedication Buried (Photos) by GOFRONT(m): 6:06pm On Mar 25, 2018
Hmm.....whom God loves die young

Goodbye Kid
Re: Toddler Who Died 2 Days To Her Dedication Buried (Photos) by Nobody: 6:07pm On Mar 25, 2018
terrible
Re: Toddler Who Died 2 Days To Her Dedication Buried (Photos) by crunchyg: 6:07pm On Mar 25, 2018
Condolence to the family

cool Food is life, don't you think so?
Re: Toddler Who Died 2 Days To Her Dedication Buried (Photos) by tee59(f): 6:08pm On Mar 25, 2018
Am I d only one seen a dirty room there?D baby wasn't taken care of. May be she died of infections. Dey just wasted ds angel's life.Poor baby. God loves you more.

1 Like

Re: Toddler Who Died 2 Days To Her Dedication Buried (Photos) by bjayx: 6:11pm On Mar 25, 2018
jaxmand:

We put this to ourselves all bcosw e have a selfish and foolish leaders that cares all any themselves. The only creature God gave a will to make decision is man. Guy thank me later... Common sense is not common � �
Thank U for what? There r some things beyond man, n there r things that happens to the oppressed. Common sense is called common sense because it's common. View life from the window bro, not thru the mirror
Re: Toddler Who Died 2 Days To Her Dedication Buried (Photos) by easzypeaszy(m): 6:11pm On Mar 25, 2018
bjayx:
Its a pity
RIP
frm ur pics..let assume u d VC of a university..u kw definitely som wl grduate wt 1.1, 2.1, 2.2, 3.3 n pass...at d end of it all why cnt u jst mk dem al graduate wt first class...al dis u mentioned r human wickedness..i blame ur parent frm start

1 Like

Re: Toddler Who Died 2 Days To Her Dedication Buried (Photos) by tayo60(f): 6:14pm On Mar 25, 2018
tee59:
Am I d only one seen a dirty room there?D baby wasn't taken care of. May be she died of infections. Dey just wasted ds angel's life.Poor baby. God loves you more.
Seconded! The room is dirty. They killed the baby with their poor hygiene. RIP little angel, fly back to heaven. cry

3 Likes

Re: Toddler Who Died 2 Days To Her Dedication Buried (Photos) by bjayx: 6:17pm On Mar 25, 2018
easzypeaszy:
frm ur pics..let assume u d VC of a university..u kw definitely som wl grduate wt 1.1, 2.1, 2.2, 3.3 n pass...at d end of it all why cnt u jst mk dem al graduate wt first class...al dis u mentioned r human wickedness..i blame ur parent frm start
Ogun kill U there.
U blame my parent for what Cos we're having a difference in views? Must U quote me if you don't agree wit my view? Must U force me to agree wit Ur view? Must U insult my parent to make a point? U r doomed!

2 Likes

Re: Toddler Who Died 2 Days To Her Dedication Buried (Photos) by Teaser0904(f): 6:18pm On Mar 25, 2018
Such a cutie,Rip baby girl. cry cry

1 Like

Re: Toddler Who Died 2 Days To Her Dedication Buried (Photos) by tillaman(m): 6:24pm On Mar 25, 2018
Hmmmm God bless u, I learnt something new!! RIP little one, such a cutie
BlowBack:
So sad.

Re: Toddler Who Died 2 Days To Her Dedication Buried (Photos) by Leebeedo(m): 6:33pm On Mar 25, 2018
I didn't get the full story but if she died in her sleep then it's most likely SUDDEN DEATH SYNDROME. Common in todlers and infants. Their airway is very narrow and if you don't position them well when they sleep, it gets constricted and they die.
The best way to position them from studies carried out is in a modified position of comfort which is laying them on their back and placing a folded towel (about 1/2 inch high ) under both shoulder. It guarantees an open airway for them. Nursing mothers should pls take note. It's too painful to lose a child. I pray God gives the family members the strenght to withstand her death.

2 Likes

Re: Toddler Who Died 2 Days To Her Dedication Buried (Photos) by Lonestar124: 6:40pm On Mar 25, 2018
tee59:
And you think and write like a toddler.

May her soul rest in peace

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Health Workers To Embark Nationwide Strike From Midnight / Killer Cop: Victim’s Daughter Develops Seizure After Mother’s Killing(pic) / 100% Effective Prostate Treatment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.