Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,036 members, 7,863,708 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 01:01 AM

Toddler Who Died 2 Days To Her Dedication Buried (Photos) - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Toddler Who Died 2 Days To Her Dedication Buried (Photos) (22992 Views)

Toddler Branded Witch And Abandoned In Akwa Ibom (Photo) / Family And Friends Mourn Nigerian Woman Who Died 15 Days To Her Wedding / Names & Photos Of Nigerians Who Died Of Coronavirus In UK And USA Released By FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toddler Who Died 2 Days To Her Dedication Buried (Photos) by Nwaohafia1: 6:43pm On Mar 25, 2018
BlowBack:
So sad.

This was an avoidable death.

Just looking at her you will know she was a healthy baby.

I know what killed her and it is usually when after breastfeeding, mother's lie their babies on their backs just as she is pictured.

I know of one case like this.

Babies younger than 3 or 4mths should never be laid on their backs especially after feeding.

The baby must be made to belch by simply holding the baby on one's shoulder and tapping her back gently before lying her on bed.

The baby must have belched and the milk regurgitated and from there went into her lungs.

If she was on her side or on her belly, she would have been able to cough out the regurgitated milk.

Always check on your baby every 2mins when they are this young

Exactly
Re: Toddler Who Died 2 Days To Her Dedication Buried (Photos) by luckypeace1980: 6:54pm On Mar 25, 2018
Thanks for the enlightenment . I concour
Re: Toddler Who Died 2 Days To Her Dedication Buried (Photos) by Lomprico2: 7:01pm On Mar 25, 2018
CeoNewshelm:
A toddler has reportedly died just 2days to her dedication.

Facebook user Godswill Dickson who shared the sad news, also shared photos of the beautiful baby in her pink dress.

He wrote;

She was to b dedicated on Sunday, but our all mighty creator decided to take her today…… it’s well……may her gentle soul rest in d Bossom of the almighty….Amen

So sad!

May her soul rest in peace.

http://newshelm.ng/photos-toddler-dies-2-days-to-her-dedication/

Op do u know d meaning of 'toddler'?

That baby is not a toddler yet. RIP little one.

1 Like

Re: Toddler Who Died 2 Days To Her Dedication Buried (Photos) by Dhotseal(m): 7:03pm On Mar 25, 2018
Please God doesn't go about taking the life of innocent children. Where do we get all this unscriptural beliefs self?

Do u guys think God is schizophrenic?
Blesses you with a child today and takes the child tomorrow.

The child died alright, but pls she was not taken away by God.
Re: Toddler Who Died 2 Days To Her Dedication Buried (Photos) by popsyleo1: 7:08pm On Mar 25, 2018
RIP
Re: Toddler Who Died 2 Days To Her Dedication Buried (Photos) by Nobody: 7:19pm On Mar 25, 2018
BlowBack:
So sad.

I know what killed her and it is usually when after breastfeeding, mother's lie their babies on their backs just as she is pictured.

Babies younger than 3 or 4mths should never be laid on their backs especially after feeding.

The baby must be made to belch by simply holding the baby on one's shoulder and tapping her back gently before lying her on bed.

The baby must have belched and the milk regurgitated and from there went into her lungs.

If she was on her side or on her belly, she would have been able to cough out the regurgitated milk.

Ogbeni shut up,were you there.I too know
Re: Toddler Who Died 2 Days To Her Dedication Buried (Photos) by shegzydave(m): 7:20pm On Mar 25, 2018
BlowBack:
So sad.

you are very right dear, exactly what I have read today on internet about babies dieing early especially before or between 3-4 month, what causes their early death is this scenario u have just stated, because some babies will be health n u will notice that they will just sleep after breast feeding n pass away,
Re: Toddler Who Died 2 Days To Her Dedication Buried (Photos) by BlowBack: 7:20pm On Mar 25, 2018
reminiscing:

As I earlier stated, I have witnessed this type of death once.
Re: Toddler Who Died 2 Days To Her Dedication Buried (Photos) by Rozaytee: 7:29pm On Mar 25, 2018
wats d essence of showing dis for heavens sake??....Rip angel
Re: Toddler Who Died 2 Days To Her Dedication Buried (Photos) by Nobody: 7:37pm On Mar 25, 2018
BlowBack:
So sad.

Thanks so much for this write-up, I learnt something from you.
Re: Toddler Who Died 2 Days To Her Dedication Buried (Photos) by Teeboi56: 7:43pm On Mar 25, 2018
This people re very clue less posting five days old babe
On social Media rubbish
Re: Toddler Who Died 2 Days To Her Dedication Buried (Photos) by amakadihot87(f): 7:46pm On Mar 25, 2018
BlowBack:
So sad.

.........nice one........what you said makes a lot of sense
Re: Toddler Who Died 2 Days To Her Dedication Buried (Photos) by Nobody: 7:47pm On Mar 25, 2018
Bloggers.
They will go to Facebook, lift news and viola.

The reason u guys can never make money while blogging cause u don't know what blogging entails.
Lazy assholes everywhere.
Is the dead toddler related to u?
Sometimes I wonder the difference between these bloggers and our politicians.
Lazy folks. Want to eat where they didn't work even if means running somebody down.
The parents probably posted that to friends and this idiat lifted and posted.
News man,clap for urself.
Just so tired of coming to Nigerian forums and seeing caps like this.
Re: Toddler Who Died 2 Days To Her Dedication Buried (Photos) by realmindz: 7:59pm On Mar 25, 2018
GOFRONT:
Hmm.....whom God loves die young
Goodbye Kid
I hope God loves you soon
Re: Toddler Who Died 2 Days To Her Dedication Buried (Photos) by amakadihot87(f): 8:01pm On Mar 25, 2018
reminiscing:

.........you shut up........agbeero
Re: Toddler Who Died 2 Days To Her Dedication Buried (Photos) by az30: 8:15pm On Mar 25, 2018
It is ignorance to think that "the almighty took her away". Her life was cut short by the evil one.
Re: Toddler Who Died 2 Days To Her Dedication Buried (Photos) by bionixs: 8:34pm On Mar 25, 2018
BlowBack:
So sad.

Very great tip though. But you must be a family member to know that is EXACTLY what happened . You are too sure
Re: Toddler Who Died 2 Days To Her Dedication Buried (Photos) by sweetilicious(f): 8:45pm On Mar 25, 2018
BlowBack:
So sad.

I have learnt something today
Re: Toddler Who Died 2 Days To Her Dedication Buried (Photos) by MrMakaveli20(m): 9:02pm On Mar 25, 2018
a lot of morons here are already quoting the cause of death by mere looking at the pictures. this forum is saturated with young Daft people

1 Like

Re: Toddler Who Died 2 Days To Her Dedication Buried (Photos) by Ask4bigneyo(m): 9:10pm On Mar 25, 2018
BlowBack:
So sad.

Educative
Re: Toddler Who Died 2 Days To Her Dedication Buried (Photos) by JimOvia: 9:22pm On Mar 25, 2018
BlowBack:
So sad.

Sorry to burst your bubble.
You are very wrong to assume that this child was killed by the above assumptions.

1st of all, this child is a toddler. Which means she's at least a year old.

What you wrote only applies to infants (6 months and below). You also stated it yourself that it happens to kids between 3-4 months.

Obviously you don't know the difference between a toddler and an infant.

It doesn't even happen to all infants once they're old enough to turn their necks or heads to avoid choking on the food.

I'm actually disappointed that nobody corrected you and you have several likes. Shows the caliber of people on this forum.

Be guided and stop misleading people.

PS: Stop jumping to conclusions. The baby could have died from any of several natural causes.
Re: Toddler Who Died 2 Days To Her Dedication Buried (Photos) by Trendy247: 9:34pm On Mar 25, 2018
JimOvia:

Sorry to burst your bubble.
You are very wrong to assume that this child was killed by the above assumptions.

1st of all, this child is a toddler. Which means she's at least a year old.

What you wrote only applies to infants (6 months and below). You also stated it yourself that it happens to kids between 3-4 months.

Obviously you don't know the difference between a toddler and an infant.

It doesn't even happen to all infants once they're old enough to turn their necks or heads to avoid choking on the food.

I'm actually disappointed that nobody corrected you and you have several likes. Shows the caliber of people on this forum.

Be guided and stop misleading people.

PS: Stop jumping to conclusions. The baby could have died from any of several natural causes.

Na fight?
Just write your own and move on

ke Afo udogo Idaad
Re: Toddler Who Died 2 Days To Her Dedication Buried (Photos) by AuroraB(f): 9:36pm On Mar 25, 2018
Leebeedo:
I didn't get the full story but if she died in her sleep then it's most likely SUDDEN DEATH SYNDROME. Common in todlers and infants. Their airway is very narrow and if you don't position them well when they sleep, it gets constricted and they die.
The best way to position them from studies carried out is in a modified position of comfort which is laying them on their back and placing a folded towel (about 1/2 inch high ) under both shoulder. It guarantees an open airway for them. Nursing mothers should pls take note. It's too painful to lose a child. I pray God gives the family members the strenght to withstand her death.
People, don't, I repeat, don't lay your baby to sleep on his or her back!!!
You either lay the baby on his or her side with a baby pillow, propping him or her or, you lay him or her on his or her tummy.
Don't say you were not warned sad sad sad
Re: Toddler Who Died 2 Days To Her Dedication Buried (Photos) by AuroraB(f): 9:40pm On Mar 25, 2018
Phythondancer:
so sad but op why are you posting this na, at least consider the parents.
Her Dad announced it online.
Re: Toddler Who Died 2 Days To Her Dedication Buried (Photos) by Phythondancer(f): 10:08pm On Mar 25, 2018
AuroraB:
Her Dad announced it online.
OK
Re: Toddler Who Died 2 Days To Her Dedication Buried (Photos) by Paulosky1900: 10:36pm On Mar 25, 2018
AS DEM DONE KILL HER NOW THEY SHOULD GO AND EAT THE CORPSE...SINCERELY SPEAKING THIS BEAUTIFUL GIRL DIDN'T DIE NATURAL DEATH...I SMELL SOMETHING FISHY. THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT THEY KNOWS HOW TO DO BESTangry
Re: Toddler Who Died 2 Days To Her Dedication Buried (Photos) by FTrebirth(m): 10:54pm On Mar 25, 2018
hmmm!

geestring again.
Re: Toddler Who Died 2 Days To Her Dedication Buried (Photos) by tendy08(f): 10:59pm On Mar 25, 2018
Let me but in at this point for clarification sake. The recommended sleeping position, is, lying the baby on his/her back. Babies, especially below 6months shouldn't be put on their tummies, please.

You can refer to this link for more information. https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/sudden-infant-death-syndrome/symptoms-causes/syc-20352800
AuroraB:
People, don't lay your baby to sleep on his or her back!!!
You either lay the baby on his or her side with a baby pillow, propping him or her or, you lay him or her on his or her tummy.
Don't say you were not warned sad sad sad
Re: Toddler Who Died 2 Days To Her Dedication Buried (Photos) by tendy08(f): 11:08pm On Mar 25, 2018
@Blowback

Part of the info you put out there is erroneous and I thought to point it out, so you can correct that.

The recommended sleeping position for infants below 6months is, lying on the back or at most, by the side. Putting infants on their tummies is a no no, as the position narrows their airways and makes it difficult to expel regurgitated food, while asleep.

Here's a link for more info. You can also check online to garner enough information https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/sudden-infant-death-syndrome/symptoms-causes/syc-20352800 on this.
BlowBack:
So sad.

Re: Toddler Who Died 2 Days To Her Dedication Buried (Photos) by gameboyo: 11:52pm On Mar 25, 2018
alan056:

Thanks for the enlightenment

She copied it from a Facebook wall

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Can Sperm Condition Cause Miscarriage In A Woman? / Killer Cop: Victim’s Daughter Develops Seizure After Mother’s Killing(pic) / 9-Year-Old Tests Positive For COVID-19 In Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.