Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,425 members, 7,819,547 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:53 PM

K-Brule Shades BBN Organizers After Khloe Was Spotted Going Back To South Africa - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / K-Brule Shades BBN Organizers After Khloe Was Spotted Going Back To South Africa (48087 Views)

K.brule And Khloe Disqualified From The Big Brother House (details) / #BBNaija: Video Of Khloe Scratching Her Butt Goes Viral (video) / Khloe KokobyKhloe Goes Braless On BBNaija 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: K-Brule Shades BBN Organizers After Khloe Was Spotted Going Back To South Africa by bjayx: 6:28pm On Mar 25, 2018
Bullshiiit
Re: K-Brule Shades BBN Organizers After Khloe Was Spotted Going Back To South Africa by tillaman(m): 6:29pm On Mar 25, 2018
Good that u ain't going back, no free booze for ya, drunk barbarian!
Re: K-Brule Shades BBN Organizers After Khloe Was Spotted Going Back To South Africa by MISTAICEY02288(m): 6:29pm On Mar 25, 2018
[quote author=free2ryhme post=66149446][/quote]

You've been posting this image on all BBNaija topics on here. I just wanna ask you, what really is the meaning of this meme cos i still honestly dont get it.
Re: K-Brule Shades BBN Organizers After Khloe Was Spotted Going Back To South Africa by ijustdey: 6:30pm On Mar 25, 2018
Its obvious that the votes never counts
Re: K-Brule Shades BBN Organizers After Khloe Was Spotted Going Back To South Africa by jameyjaggs: 6:35pm On Mar 25, 2018
stefanweeks:
Warri don finally Carry last.
D guy no b warri boy o,e jst won use warri packagin lyk efe....d guy na beta MUGU..##WARRINODEYCARRYLAST# na sapele boy cool
Re: K-Brule Shades BBN Organizers After Khloe Was Spotted Going Back To South Africa by Nobody: 6:38pm On Mar 25, 2018
Many people want khloe back, she is a drama queen.
Re: K-Brule Shades BBN Organizers After Khloe Was Spotted Going Back To South Africa by afamaustin(m): 6:43pm On Mar 25, 2018
Whenever l took tramadol l feel happy l don't knw y.
Re: K-Brule Shades BBN Organizers After Khloe Was Spotted Going Back To South Africa by slimmoney(m): 6:43pm On Mar 25, 2018
emperorAY:
as long as we don't see d votes on TV its probably fake
ur head is so onpoint bro
Re: K-Brule Shades BBN Organizers After Khloe Was Spotted Going Back To South Africa by Pinkyposh(f): 6:43pm On Mar 25, 2018
You now have mouth to talk, have you finished shedding your crocodile tears on BBN
You think your fake tears will give you a better offer
Re: K-Brule Shades BBN Organizers After Khloe Was Spotted Going Back To South Africa by Jethrolite(m): 6:45pm On Mar 25, 2018
stefanweeks:
God forbid, we no know kbrule.
Re: K-Brule Shades BBN Organizers After Khloe Was Spotted Going Back To South Africa by geezynoni: 6:46pm On Mar 25, 2018
This explains the nudes.
Re: K-Brule Shades BBN Organizers After Khloe Was Spotted Going Back To South Africa by Nobody: 6:49pm On Mar 25, 2018
Tessyama1:
It seems big brother Naija housemate, K-Brule, who was disqualified alongside his pair, Khloe is shading the organizers and their voting process.

This is coming after a video of a disguised Khloe was spotted in Lagos airport, traveling to South Africa, yesterday.

This got many saying she will be one of the two housemates to go back to the house today.

Well, K-Brule has this to say….

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/03/bbnaija-k-brule-seems-shading-organizers-bringing-back-ex-housemates.html

Cc; lalasticlala
Everything about bbnaija na staging nah.
Re: K-Brule Shades BBN Organizers After Khloe Was Spotted Going Back To South Africa by Duru009(m): 7:01pm On Mar 25, 2018
That is denrele connection for khloe !!

1 Like

Re: K-Brule Shades BBN Organizers After Khloe Was Spotted Going Back To South Africa by Ojemedad: 7:07pm On Mar 25, 2018
stefanweeks:
He is not warri, warri boys nor de fair
Re: K-Brule Shades BBN Organizers After Khloe Was Spotted Going Back To South Africa by verygudbadguy(m): 7:07pm On Mar 25, 2018
I personally gave khloe 600 votes. I don't know what this pvssy nigga talking about. This is my rep online.

I want Khloe back to checkmate CC..
Re: K-Brule Shades BBN Organizers After Khloe Was Spotted Going Back To South Africa by deebrain(m): 7:22pm On Mar 25, 2018
Ladies and gentlemen... Its a scripted show. Enjoy the entertainment.
Re: K-Brule Shades BBN Organizers After Khloe Was Spotted Going Back To South Africa by OKorowanta: 7:27pm On Mar 25, 2018
stefanweeks:

Lol
D guy na Warri?
Re: K-Brule Shades BBN Organizers After Khloe Was Spotted Going Back To South Africa by bionixs: 8:16pm On Mar 25, 2018
stefanweeks:
Hahahahahahahaha!
Re: K-Brule Shades BBN Organizers After Khloe Was Spotted Going Back To South Africa by sprints1: 10:19pm On Mar 25, 2018
stefanweeks:
na adulterated warri be k brulé him papa na oyinbo
Re: K-Brule Shades BBN Organizers After Khloe Was Spotted Going Back To South Africa by Luminee(f): 10:20pm On Mar 25, 2018
DuruCrusher:
Enyi go and sleep joor....

Just to accept defeat, 'no way'

Guy I fit come charge my phone for ya house, your battery full die grin

Visit: https://www.sayitafrica.com
Re: K-Brule Shades BBN Organizers After Khloe Was Spotted Going Back To South Africa by Nobody: 10:23pm On Mar 25, 2018
stefanweeks:

That guy no be area at all..he wan claim wafi make e for fit win. Na crase he be.

2 Likes

Re: K-Brule Shades BBN Organizers After Khloe Was Spotted Going Back To South Africa by petpin123: 10:29pm On Mar 25, 2018
stefanweeks:
K-bule na warri boy? una go dey call na warri, na benin boy dey claim warri just to get vote, if you don stay warri, you suppose know K-Bule nor be warri pikin
Re: K-Brule Shades BBN Organizers After Khloe Was Spotted Going Back To South Africa by jimcaddy(m): 10:45pm On Mar 25, 2018
Biggie has messed up this whole process. Why bringing someone who was disqualified? Those who were evicted legitimately are not given a chance. I don't know why Biggie decided this. Imagine any of them now goes on to win, would it be fair on the remaining housemates.

1 Like

Re: K-Brule Shades BBN Organizers After Khloe Was Spotted Going Back To South Africa by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 10:51am On Mar 26, 2018
Really?

Why not check this out.

Check our signature below and click on the link/contact to chat us on our Hotline on how we can guide you to acquire genuine lands with peace of mind without Omo-Onile wahala. We do due diligence to ensure our clients are secured. Click here to EASILY chat us directly https:///send?phone=2348027390046

Like our page here https://www.facebook.com/ForbesHomesNg/

jimcaddy:
Biggie has messed up this whole process. Why bringing someone who was disqualified? Those who were evicted legitimately are not given a chance. I don't know why Biggie decided this. Imagine any of them now goes on to win, would it be fair on the remaining housemates.
Re: K-Brule Shades BBN Organizers After Khloe Was Spotted Going Back To South Africa by jbblues24(m): 8:35am On May 31, 2019
The quickest way to a man's heart is with Oga Ade's fist. embarassed

(1) (2) (Reply)

Which Nollywood Actor/actress Qualifies To Be Called The GOAT? / Kiddwaya To Laycon: “I Will Love To Invest In Your Music” / 'Scam Show': BBNaija Viewers Outraged Over Kaisha's Eviction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.