Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,739 members, 7,817,037 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:13 AM

True Information About Water Spirits And How You Are Affected: Know The Truth - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / True Information About Water Spirits And How You Are Affected: Know The Truth (13975 Views)

Over Come Water Spirits / Something You Need To Know About Water Baptism & Circumcision / Hidden Mysteries About Water And The Marine Kingdom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

True Information About Water Spirits And How You Are Affected: Know The Truth by bunbit23: 4:50pm On Mar 25, 2018
Odogwu Akataaka:
Now we have gone a bit far in discussions, it's right we talk about water ritual sacrifices. Keep update as we bring you updates on the issues of the moment at 7:30 am this morning
More light to our paths
Angels guide

Jay:
I can't wait for that. It is one area I have always been interested in

Chidi Ohazurike:
Good morning GM, Odogwuakataaka, isi mmiri igbo nile! I greet you special. I also greet you all my fellow light bearers

Please I hope we shall not interrupt the grand master when he starts delivering his message this morning! Light bearers, let's exercise restrains till he finishes as it does not look good interrupting his messages

Odogwu Akataaka:
Today is afo market day and Sunday the very day of our great archangel Michael the warrior. We ask for goodness, mercy, happiness, success, long life and divine providence as the great archangel Michael stand to protect us all. Afo will bring us all good things that our heart desires and take away all that we refuse to accept on our lives. The water moves forward ever and never move backwards, so shall we move forward ever to divine prosperity reaching to the land of infinity possibilities for longevity. We shall not be victims of premature death. We shall leave to fulfill our earthly mission to the glory of the gods and goddesses, been a vessel of honour. Angels shall forever guide us to all rightful paths. Our ancestors shall never allow evil to befail us. May the most high be glorified forever. Iseeeeee

Just like our people would say, afo si anyi kwue ihe di mma -- spirit of afo ask us for truth. This is why today the day of afo, as we call afo market day, we shall bring you the truth as we normally do @light house of wisdom where knowledge rules.

Onwuka Godspower:
Iseee

Ikechukwu Owerri:
Good morning odogwuakaata I.
Please, I want to bring to your notice about the recent assignment you gave us. You asked us to pick fallen Ogirisi leaves and expose them before the sun for drying.
We are waiting for next instruction.
Thanks.

Odogwu Akataaka:
Before now we have had lots of discussions @light house of wisdom which all are inspiring, truth, wisdom, and worthy for the son of man. Messages as we have them in often here does not come your way as tradition. We aren't here to bring you spiritual updates so that we can show talents. We are here with spiritual updates to help you set your path towards positivity.

This you must know and understand. Don't see us as preachers hence we aren't. We aren't preaching you but with spiritual information bringing the words of truth which is somewhat found wanting in you. A word which your heart desires, strives to hear.

When you heard and understand, you get inspired. The results of the word you hear in your daily lives and activities are said to be wisdom when applied in positive manner as its positive.

Before now, we took time to bring you some deliverance ritual exercises. Presently we are undergoing our frankincense rituals. You must understand that these are purposely meant to bring you towards positive trac where you gain connection with infinite possibilities.

It's very necessary hence we are spirit. Human is a spirit. A truth you may not know simply because nobody told you. You may not have known this as a result of religious background, society, culture and traditions.
This is why light house of wisdom is here. We are here to help you with spiritual information as it may found wanting in your individual lives knowing fully well that most families lack this fundamental spiritual knowledge. Understanding that human is a spirit body.

Chidi Ohazurike:
Please naaa, let the grandmaster deliver his updates

Onyekachi:
Good morning all. I am so pleased to be here. I am certain I will seek the light
Re: True Information About Water Spirits And How You Are Affected: Know The Truth by bunbit23: 4:52pm On Mar 25, 2018
Odogwu Akataaka:
Because they didn't know, they must have lost the chances of educating their children. When you lost this chances, learning from your parents as a child, it goes a long way to deteriorate your spiritual life.

This was what the most high saw in the life of the people of Israel and have to guide Moses the importantance of passing this very information to parents. Asking them to tell their children about the laws day and night. When they eat food, when they drink water, when they sleep, when they sit down even the period when they play. Thus this laws must not go off their mouth

Yes it's very important because,, just like our people would say, ife ana-agba na nti, anaghi agba ya na anya --a straw that is meant to remove dirt from the ear shouldn't be apply in the eye.

We must know what we must know. Absence of this knowledge is called spiritual ignorance. It's very dangerous! Very bad you lack fundamental spiritual knowledge.
This is why today, people have and encounter series of problems and have to question the gods. Some would say, oh I know my path/life is different, I wish I was not born.

Some go along way to totter and have to speak negative over life, their life. Some have turned from way of nature to become evil to the society

Some have gone a long way becoming issues of every moment creating negative impression for the people and society at large, causing hatred, abuse, havoc at the same time promoting social injustice. When one lost his root, it goes a long way bringing destruction to him, his family and society at large.
At this point we say, the gods are not to be blamed.

The purpose of the saying is because it's never the fault of the gods, when you refused to know what you supposed. It's the duty of the parents as its written, to educate their children in spiritual matters. So that the child will grow knowing the unknown

A knowledge that makes the difference. When the child having this knowledge, would go further in knowledge of the truth to do exploit. It's as a result of this knowledge that shadrac, Meshack and Abednego refused to bow down to the image in Babylon.
Because they learnt from their parents, knowing that bowing to image is not a true worship.
It was on this knowledge that that Joseph refused to slept with wife of Potiphar, knowing that it's ungodly to have sexual intercourse with a woman of another man.
These are good example of youths who were taught about the law, they grew having spiritual knowledge: wisdom

Today, we bring you discussions about water, the information many family lack the knowledge. An information many religious body ignored perhaps countered, calling it evil practices. This is why some times you see wisdom against Christianity.

Many are falsehood Christianity brought to the society which leads to internal destructions, causing death, sufferness, poverty, hunger and starvation

1 Like

Re: True Information About Water Spirits And How You Are Affected: Know The Truth by bunbit23: 4:54pm On Mar 25, 2018
Because just like the most high warmed Adam about the forbidden fruit in the garden of Eden saying "any day you eat from the fruit of this tree, you must die". So it's boldly written and have made to be, having supernatural mandate that any day you failed to do what you supposed to do, you must surely suffer.

When you lost the knowledge, the gods won't be their having time to ask you if you were not been told or something, hence you have a mother and a father, hence you have a society, they must execute judgment as its written.

We say, the gods are wise

When we came this world, we met water!

The first thing which was used to cleanse our body to purity was water

What does that tells you

When we cried,
Uwa aaaaaa
Uwa aaaaaaa
Uwaaaaaaaaa

Water was brought to quench our throat, our soul tested it and proved it good: we had life

How is it evil?

How could it be called evil?

Can good be bad?

This was how we came to be water surbodinate.
Meanwhile, good number of us got origin from marine world.
Coming to this world, they are marine daughters and sons.
This is a spiritual stamp.
A mark that is like the lines on your palms, it can't be washed away

It can't change!

1 Like

Re: True Information About Water Spirits And How You Are Affected: Know The Truth by bunbit23: 9:05pm On Mar 25, 2018
It can't get old, it can't wipe away. Day by day is right in-there on your palm, when you sleep and when you awake. Anytime you look you see the lines. So it's with spiritual origin. Because you are a marine daughter, you must forever leave to be

It will not change.
Die or leave!
You are a marine daughter

Because you were born a marine son, die or leave, you are a marine son

How many of you knows this true? Absolutely one third!

Even the least that have the knowledge probably ignored (as a result of religion) therefore have to suffer the consequences.
Why?
Simply because, knowledge without practices is as much as ignorant.

Some families having spiritual background goes a great length discovering where their child comes from. Such wise practices today the church have stood ground to condemn calling it idolatry. Just to draw crowd and grow in number, they have to deceive the people calling white the black

But then, you can only deceive he with little spiritual information not he who has deep spiritual root, knowing that truth is life

One could ask, since the first man was created, and the whole earthly inhabitants came to be through him and the woman (Eve), how come GM says we have marine daughters and sons?

Do you have such like a question to ask?

Because I knew, I will tell you. I am here with the truth and shall make the truth known

Just like Christ told the disciples in John 16:13 saying, when the Spirit of the truth comes, he will guide you in all truth.

1 Like

Re: True Information About Water Spirits And How You Are Affected: Know The Truth by bunbit23: 6:22am On Mar 26, 2018
Now, this is human being: the flesh and the soul. The flesh is reason for our physical appearance while the soul is reason for our spirit being. While we exist in the spiritual world and physical world at same time.

While we are visible and invisible in both plane at same time.

Absorb the knowledge as we open another chapter for you

Remember, during creation, it was the gods and the goddesses-the Holy Spirits. The most high stood as a supreme deity among them, thus some of them followed his directives--which brought about possibilities as we can see today reading from creatures.

When it was time for human creation, he said to them, come you all (asking them to assemble). He went further and said, let us make man in our own image and likeness. Behold they made the man, he called him Adam. Because in the image of the gods he was made

Remember the goddesses are there.

The man was alone, he was seen undergoing his primary assignments naming the animals.

Among all the animals, none was suitable for him. That's to say, he couldn't find a mate among them. When he saw what happened, he made the man to fall asleep.

Another stage of creation took place. Unlike the formal "who was made of dust of the earth", now he removed a rib from the man and have to close it with skin

He formed a woman using the rib which was gotten from the man

All of them was their watching (you must understand)

If they are present during these period of creation, that's to say, they have the knowledge how human was made.

Because they all made it possible

1 Like

Re: True Information About Water Spirits And How You Are Affected: Know The Truth by bunbit23: 10:37am On Mar 26, 2018
After the creation, we told you that the most high chosed to leave in heaven because heaven he made for himself and the earth for human

Some of the Holy Spirits (the gods and goddesses) refused to go to heaven and make heaven their abode.

To some who accepted, he called the angels

Those who didn't accept to the angelic order joined the formal entities who are in waters (just like ever)

Did I told you about these entities who are in the waters?

Anyway you have to follow up because we have had the discussions earlier ,which is why we are coming this way which seems like a revision

(Let me take you back a bit to the previous discussions on the gods, goddesses, Holy Spirit, the most high and the angels)
Before creation was only waters and holy spirits was seen all over the waters. Nothing was in existence if not the water and spirits (divine entities)
Bible book of Genesis chapter one verse one gave a bit insight proving the truth.

At a point comes a peculiar spirit among them whom we known today as the most high

He assembled them and made his plans known to them. This plan was today known as creation

Some of the spirits body refused and ignored his proposal for creation while some accepted and joined him

Have you now understand the spirits that the Holy Spirits joined after creation?

They are the spirits who ignored the master plan for creation. Understand this truth, they had no evil intentions for refusal to accept the master plan

Freedom is a natural phenomenon

This was why after creation, the man and woman was granted freedom to leave and do as they like

Having told us about the spirits and creation, we can now see clear possibility of human having origination from water spirits

1 Like

Re: True Information About Water Spirits And How You Are Affected: Know The Truth by bunbit23: 3:25pm On Mar 26, 2018
Meanwhile, I have to set this truth right, refuse to accept as you were taught by pastors that water spirits are evil spirits

Now I have to tell you how that wrong perception came to be

The most high also created some heavenly beings in great numbers. Among them is Lucifer.
Some of these beings were made prior to creation (that they witnessed creation).
While some was created after creation

When Lucifer led the woman to disobedience, the relationship between him and the most high was lost (hence he was not found worthy before the most high and in his presence he wasn't made to be)

He went and consulted some angels who followed his paths and have to engage the heavenly armies for a long period of war

Finally he lost to the great archangel Michael the warrior. He was descended alongside his cohorts. They were allowed to joined the Holy Spirits who dwells in waters just like the most high dwells in heaven above and the man on earth

It's at this point he was welcomed, probably by those spirits who refused to joined forces for creation

Hope you get this truth well understood?

Chidi Ohazurike:
Very well understood GM, I am following attentively

1 Like

Re: True Information About Water Spirits And How You Are Affected: Know The Truth by bunbit23: 4:30pm On Mar 26, 2018
Odogwu Akataaka:
The Bible made us to understand the importance of knowing the truth. Because the truth you know shall set you free

The truth you know, that is what will set you free

It's not the truth you don't know

The spirit of truth was promised by the Messiah, the truth is here this-day

The truth is here to set you free from mental slavery. The brainwashed by religious group under the umbrella of Christianity

Those who have little and no spiritual information yet they go on taken side for spiritual representatives

You must know the truth

1 Like

Re: True Information About Water Spirits And How You Are Affected: Know The Truth by bunbit23: 11:12pm On Mar 26, 2018
Odogwu Akataaka:
When Lucifer was made a Lord by the spirits (probably some of the spirits), his leadership sought for followers

Thus he sent some spirits against mankind. Why human?

Because he understood that human is an apple of the gods eyes. As a rivalry, he has to go against the Supreme being, challenging his authority

Great number of human existed today on earth having origination from waters does not simply means they are evil

Not at all hence waters and the spirits of water are not evil spirits

If waters and spirits of waters are evil as assumed, that's to say the spirits (the gods and goddesses) are evil. When you follow this to this negative paths, you find out that nothing is righteous hence all is evil

Why?

Because everything seen and pre-existed through waters

At this juncture, I have to stop to entertain your questions.

Ask yours questions, meanwhile, we look forward bringing you updates on water and ritual sacrifices as days come by.

More light to our paths

Angels guide

1 Like

Re: True Information About Water Spirits And How You Are Affected: Know The Truth by bunbit23: 7:33am On Mar 27, 2018
Adomi Omoka:
Thank you my GM

Dozie:
Thank you GM for this great knowledge you just shared with us more light to your path

Chidi Oha:
GM, thanks for such immense enlightenment. How can one know he or she is from the water spirit

Uche Abuja:
GM each time I receive your lectures things become clearer, I wasn't here by my own power, two years back I started asking questions about Christianity and their practices to the point I don't go to churches. Here I am today. I may have not started my deliverance rituals but believe me from what I have learnt the gods and goddesses bless and accept rituals from hard work and from the mind, my deliverance rituals will soon start because I have found out a spiritual shop close to me here in Abuja. Each time I receive your lectures my questions over the years seem to be answered you are truth yourself. May the gods and goddesses keep you fit to fulfill your goals in life and may you never lose sight as a result of our human behavioral issues and attitudes issues

Iseee

Onyekachi:
Such an enlightening piece. More light to your path.

Onyekachi Nairobi:
Thank you GM for teachings,my question is who created the other spirits that joined the Most High in creation? The good spirits living in water and the bad ones headed by lucifer,how do they co exit,for light and darkness can't mix one have to bow..
Thank you sir for enlightenment

Chidi Ohazurike:
Please GM through light on this... If I brush in the morning, can I still perform my oseoji ritual?

Normally I do my oseoji ritual after using only water to rinse my mouth but any I brush first thing in the morning, I find it difficult to do my oseoji ritual. Enlightenment please! Angel guide

James Owerri:
Thank you GM for the great insights. Please Sir my question is, how would one know if he or she is from the positive or negative energies as we'hv been cleared that Lucifer was chased to join the positive entities in the water, hence the water bodies is been contaminated.

Again Sir, what would one do to be free from the torment gotten from ignoring his or her water origin, because my wife has same problem and pastors has taken her to different deliverance session.

More Light To Your Parth Sir.

1 Like

Re: True Information About Water Spirits And How You Are Affected: Know The Truth by bunbit23: 1:38pm On Mar 27, 2018
Chidi Ohazurike:
GM, thanks for such immense enlightenment. How can one know he or she is from the water spirit?

Odogwu Akataaka:
There are obvious signs by which we come to know our spiritual connection with mariners even when none told us.
1: seeing oneself often in the waters with mariners.

This is first obvious signs that good number of us sees perhaps knowing without been told. But then, it's possible that one may still lack knowledge of this obvious signs, not having the ability to understand that he/she is a mariner therefore ignores

2: Another sign is seeing oneself swimming almost all night.

Some of us in physical life don't swim and don't enjoy swimming but you see yourself swimming perfectly and speedily, if recalled: almost all night as you sleep. This speed and swim leads to unknown destination. Yet we never ask questions. It's one of the signs

3: Another signs could be your love for water. Some of us has this emotion, passion for rivers and most often like sitting by the river side all alone, happily. To them, it's just natural. They have nothing extra ordinary attached but it goes along way talking about their peace, emotion, comfort, originality and passion for abode.

2 Likes

Re: True Information About Water Spirits And How You Are Affected: Know The Truth by bunbit23: 5:31pm On Mar 27, 2018
Other signs could come as a result of our conscious and unconscious belonging. Truly, we have two kind-of mariners. Some were initiated consciously and some unconscious

Those who are initiated consciously are those who are mariners and they never negotiate it. They will boldly tell you that they are mariners. They would say, a bu m nwa mmiri -i am a marine son/daughter

He doesn't ask for your support or likeness. He doesn't seem for your opinion. He is proud knowing and having knowledge of his true origin

These are people who got their first hence knowledge brings about practices. Because they are conscious of their true nature, they leave to fulfill all obligations making them the best out of the rest

They do well in their field of practice

They are the superstars

Because they got their first, knowing and having payed their dues. They owe none making them the apple of the gods and the goddesses. The gods never turned away from their prayers and will never ignore their request

Then we have the unconscious initiate. These are people who were initiated unconsciously by the conscious

How does this happen

Because most initiate are lovingly, passionate, kind in heart and always successful in all their endeavors

It could be during his/her childhood, he has a friend whom he loves so dear. Love is such a wonderful mate that you wish your loved ones to be with you all the times

Thus could lead to initiation. When he seems to bring the friend on board, because he is the apple of the gods, they will have to grant his wish and at the same time offer him all necessary assistance leading to initiation

Because it was done absence minded by the subject. Sometimes he grow not knowing what happened

After some period of time, the mariners will come after him/her. This visit will make a demonstration using various signs

His/her inability to read the handwriting on the wall sometimes lead to misfortune. Lost of property, accident, calamity, disappointment and other signs

All these are possible signs to call him /her back on board. At this point he will seek for solutions to the problems. It's at this point that spiritualist would consult and have to tell him the true story and as regards marine involvement

That's how it's

So, spiritualist are best consultant, they will help a confirmation of those who are mariners

Chidi Ohazurike:
I find myself often in the rivers

Thanks Odogwuakataaka, isi mmiri igbo nile

Now I know my root

Amobi Kogi:
Good morning odogwu a kataka. Is true that thy are many types of ogbanja mariners?

Ginika Enugu:
Wow! I love spending time at the beach...it calms me and help me connect to myself.

Jay:
I have never seen myself swimming. I am not good at swiming too. But a woman told me I am owing the water people and tha I need to pay. How possible is it and how can i find out if I actually came there?

1 Like

Re: True Information About Water Spirits And How You Are Affected: Know The Truth by bunbit23: 12:36am On Mar 28, 2018
Onyekachi Nairobi:
Thank you GM for teachings,my question is who created the other spirits that joined the Most High in creation? The good spirits living in water and the bad ones headed by lucifer,how do they co exit,for light and darkness can't mix one have to bow..
Thank you sir for enlightenment

Odogwu Akataaka:
The spirits which existed before creation was not created by anyone. They existed by themselves alongside waters. This is why they are called infinite possibilities.

One of the mysteries as we have them today

Godspower:
Let the most high be praised

Odogwu Akataaka:
I gave your a fundamental spiritual knowledge, I made you to understand that some spirits bodies refused accepting to join the most high during creation while some did. Those spirits persons that refused did so perhaps for a reason best known to them which if we are asked to answer we would say, it could be for sovereignty.

A state of refusing to surrender to any other spirit persons

It could be!

Not allowing themselves to be subject of another spirit persons. Should this be the case, that's to say, the purpose for sovereignty was actualized, hence after creation, the most high having created a safe environ for himself: refused to joined the spirits back to water as they all existed earlier beneath and above waters

The gods are wise.

1 Like

Re: True Information About Water Spirits And How You Are Affected: Know The Truth by bunbit23: 8:08am On Mar 28, 2018
When Lucifer joined them (having known about him and his deeds in heaven) they easily adopted him and have to crown him lordship

This is one of the obvious reasons we understand it's not all waters spirits. It's believe they are the spirits that rejected the call by the most high for creation. They could be the ones that accepted Lucifer

To those who joined him (Lucifer) we known as black witch (darkness). For their acceptance proved them against the sovereign power of the most high.

You as a human being, your birth to life doesn't make you a son of light or darkness but your practices does

Do you understand this?

This is why truth is here to bring you all information for your knowledge. When you hear these words, you will have to choose for yourself which way to follow

Today you can't deny not knowing about white witch society and black witch occult society

You can't deny not knowing about them hence you have read the handwriting today

Tomorrow, you have your choice to make. Following this way or that way. Which way you chose to follow today have where it leads tomorrow

Simple

Angels guide

1 Like

Re: True Information About Water Spirits And How You Are Affected: Know The Truth by bunbit23: 11:47am On Mar 28, 2018
So it's to those spirits that joined and welcomed Lucifer's who fought kingdom of light, making himself an enemy to the heavenly authorities and later got departed from them hence light can't share an abode with darkness

Hope the answers helped Onyekachi ?

Onyekachi Nairobi:
Yes sir

Thank you Sir ,they helped.
I will also like to know does all these connect to the sea monster leviathan and the desert beast spoken in the bible, I have often wondered about the meaning of those two beast.
Re: True Information About Water Spirits And How You Are Affected: Know The Truth by bunbit23: 6:47pm On Mar 28, 2018
mnb
Re: True Information About Water Spirits And How You Are Affected: Know The Truth by Emmanystone: 10:35am On Mar 29, 2018
I'm interested in your WhatsApp post and the reference you made to Christianity.

What exactly has Christianity done to you? I see you mention Angel Michael the warrior. Outside Christianity will you know Angel Michael? Or is there something you are not telling? Is this your Angel Michael the same with the Bible's?

Re: True Information About Water Spirits And How You Are Affected: Know The Truth by Emmanystone: 10:38am On Mar 29, 2018
Can you pls worship your demons without bringing Christianity into it?

2 Likes

Re: True Information About Water Spirits And How You Are Affected: Know The Truth by bunbit23: 11:37am On Mar 29, 2018
Emmanystone:
I'm interested in your WhatsApp post and the reference you made to Christianity.

What exactly has Christianity done to you?

It's disappointing that all through the post and messages the information you read and understood quiet well was 'Christianity' in particular.
Anyway, I have to tell you what they did to "the truth" not me in particular.
They ignored the truth and presented false information to the people for their selfishness reasons (referring to Christian religious leaders ).
Facts you might be ignorant about, which is why am here to help you know the truth reading from spiritual perspectives as seen and unseen. Bible as we always quote @Light house of wisdom is one of the seen evidence to prove the falsehood seen in Christendom today.

I see you mention Angel Michael the warrior. Outside Christianity will you know Angel Michael?

Christianity does not taught me anything about life and spirituality.
Understand I am a spiritualist not just but a truth Sayer. As a spiritualist, I have spiritual knowledge which makes it possible for me to talk about spiritual matters.
Truth is life. To have life and longevity, you must know the truth. This was why Christ, the Messiah made it clear, asking you to know the truth. he said, you shall know the truth, the truth you know shall set you free.
I know about archangel Michael the heavenly military commander. This knowledge of the unseen was not made known to me by any religion or human but by spiritual guidance.
Moreover, understand that millions of earthly inhabitants today who are spiritualist (having knowledge of the truth as light bearers) knows about archangel Michael even though they are not Christian.
The truth is what brought about spiritual revelation not religion.
All the prophets as you read in the bible were non-Christian, yet they had perfect spiritual services under the provisions of the Holy Spirit .
Get wisdom and shun religious doctrines. Religion will do you more harm than good. Know the truth and be free from religious doctrines. Christianity has dealt with us immensely, they will do you more harm than good for the way by which they follow is not the path to the truth and life.

Or is there something you are not telling?

What else do I have if not knowledge of the truth?
Woe to me if I should cause human (the image of the gods) to sin. You must set your mind straight, having no grudges, pure and free from wrong insinuations to understand where am coming from. If not the truth, then I have no message. Before you make a condemnation, I request you go through my discussions and brought to my notice any word of deception I made known to the people. If none was made possible, then, I request you avoid wrong insinuations and read the messages with positive mindset.

Is this your Angel Michael the same with the Bible's?

What did I said about the angel Michael?
What was our discussions concerning him, what is he capable of doing?
Answer to these will help provide answers to your questions to know if they are same.
One thing am sure is this, TRUTH IS TRUTH no matter who said it and where you heard it.
Truth can't contradict itself.
If am of the light, I will speak for the light bearers for fruit does not fall far away from the truth.
If am not of the light, my messages would tell for it was written, by their fruits, you shall know them.

1 Like

Re: True Information About Water Spirits And How You Are Affected: Know The Truth by bunbit23: 11:47am On Mar 29, 2018
Emmanystone:
Can you pls worship your demons without bringing Christianity into it?

You yourself can only tell whom I worship the moment you know the truth. Without knowing the truth, my believe and worship would be a nightmare to you. You can say anything against me just like they did to the truth.

Matthew 12:22-32
Then some people brought Yeshua a man possessed by a demon. The demon made the man blind and unable to talk. Yeshua cured him so that he could talk and see.
The crowds were all amazed and said, “Can this man be the Son of David?” When the Pharisees heard this, they said, “This man can force demons out of people only with the help of Beelzebul, the ruler of demons.”

You may call me any names, understand you weren't the first neither will you be the last

2 Likes

Re: True Information About Water Spirits And How You Are Affected: Know The Truth by Emmanystone: 11:51am On Mar 29, 2018
bunbit23:

What did I say the angel Michael is capable of doing?
What was the messages as it concerns angel Michael?
Answer to these will help provide answers to your questions to know if they are same. U
One thing am sure is this, TRUTH IS TRUTH no matter who said it and where you heard it.
Truth can't contradict itself.
If am of the light, I will speak for the light bearers for fruit does not fall far away from the truth.
If am not of the light, my messages would tell for it was written, by their fruits, you shall know them.
It's obvious you didn't write what you posted. How come i can't make out anything from what you posted?

Why does satan always quote the Bible to propagate his lies?

Christianity destroyed you, but you still quote the Christian scripture.
Re: True Information About Water Spirits And How You Are Affected: Know The Truth by bunbit23: 12:39pm On Mar 29, 2018
Emmanystone:

It's obvious you didn't write what you posted. How come i can't make out anything from what you posted?

Why does satan always quote the Bible to propagate his lies?

Christianity destroyed you, but you still quote the Christian scripture.

Satan the deceiver can quote bible but that does not make him a light bearer if you know the truth.

Remember, when he met Christ he said during the interactions. "As it was written".
And what did Christ replied?
He replied and said "Go Satan for it is written ".

What do you learn from the lessons?
The information here made you to understand that truth must stand above lies.

Can you challenge me with truth perhaps to prove me wrong instead of wrong perceptions?
I quote bible to prove the truth, if you also know the truth as claimed, why don't you go scriptural to prove me wrong using the words of truth?

Isn't it better this way than going otherwise?

the Bible book of 2 Timothy 3:16 we read:
All Scripture is inspired by the most high and is useful to teach us what is true and to make us realize what is wrong in our lives. It corrects us when we are wrong and teaches us to do what is right.

Bible, the Scripture is never book for Christians.
From Genesis to revelation, I had not read a verse where Christians said to be bible owners.

The scripture was book brought to us (human) for inspiration as its written by the young Timothy in his second letters 2 Timothy 3 :16. Through bible stories, the ignorant would gain spiritual knowledge to become wise.

Understand, the Ethiopian eunuch as we read in the acts of apostle chapter eight was never a Christian yet he read the scripture.

In conclusion, I am here to make it known to you that the Israelites whose true stories concerning them was major aspect of bible history are not called Christians yet they are children of the most high. Through them we got all bible authors.

What does it take to be wise?
Just knowledge of the truth!
Get knowledge and understanding. In all your get, get wisdom, for wisdom is the principle thing.
#ShunReligiousDoctrine
#KnowTheTruth
#TruthIsLife
#LightHouseOfWisdom

2 Likes

Re: True Information About Water Spirits And How You Are Affected: Know The Truth by bunbit23: 7:10pm On Mar 29, 2018
Re: True Information About Water Spirits And How You Are Affected: Know The Truth by Emmanystone: 8:41pm On Mar 29, 2018
bunbit23:

Satan the deceiver can quote bible but that does not make him a light bearer if you know the truth.
Good you know that.
bunbit23:

Remember, when he met Christ he said during the interactions. "As it was written".
And what did Christ replied?
He replied and said "Go Satan for it is written ".
What do you learn from the lessons?
The information here made you to understand that truth must stand above lies.
And truth according to you is that Christianity has lied to you abi. Now you are here with the true truth to save the world abi?
bunbit23:

Can you challenge me with truth perhaps to prove me wrong instead of wrong perceptions?
I quote bible to prove the truth, if you also know the truth as claimed, why don't you go scriptural to prove me wrong using the words of truth?

Isn't it better this way than going otherwise?
Even you know that satan quotes the Bible, so what's the big deal if you quote the Bible?

This is what you said.

Some of the Holy Spirits (the gods and goddesses) refused to go to heaven and make heaven their abode.
Shey the Holy Spirits are gods abi? Thiis how we catch demons who think they can masquerade as angels of light.

You said this;
Woe to me if I should cause human (the image of the gods) to sin.

And i say a biggggg Amen.
bunbit23:

the Bible book of 2 Timothy 3:16 we read:
All Scripture is inspired by the most high and is useful to teach us what is true and to make us realize what is wrong in our lives. It corrects us when we are wrong and teaches us to do what is right.

Bible, the Scripture is never book for Christians.
From Genesis to revelation, I had not read a verse where Christians said to be bible owners.
No it's not a guide to the Christians only, but to the entire world, thats why it will be used to judge us all.

bunbit23:

The scripture was book brought to us (human) for inspiration as its written by the young Timothy in his second letters 2 Timothy 3 :16. Through bible stories, the ignorant would gain spiritual knowledge to become wise.

Understand, the Ethiopian eunuch as we read in the acts of apostle chapter eight was never a Christian yet he read the scripture.

In conclusion, I am here to make it known to you that the Israelites whose true stories concerning them was major aspect of bible history are not called Christians yet they are children of the most high. Through them we got all bible authors
Plenty incoherence here. Make sense. I guess what you are trying to say is that, you are not a Christian but are using the Bible for your schemes
Re: True Information About Water Spirits And How You Are Affected: Know The Truth by bunbit23: 10:34pm On Mar 29, 2018
Emmanystone:

Good you know that.

And truth according to you is that Christianity has lied to you abi. Now you are here with the true truth to save the world abi?

Even you know that satan quotes the Bible, so what's the big deal if you quote the Bible?

This is what you said.

Shey the Holy Spirits are gods abi? Thiis how we catch demons who think they can masquerade as angels of light.

Above all, I think here I have to comment, teaching you what you don't know. Having seen you are kid with no spiritual information. If you had known a bit, I would take time to respond to you but it pays nothing for knowledge and ignorant to engage themselves on wise debate.
Take your time to read the discussions to understand who are the angels and Holy Spirit knowing that none has taught you.
It's from the discussion, you learn why the Holy Spirits are called gods and goddesses.
Some Christians do read Bible for argumentative reasons, you only argue per hearsay.
What our Sunday school teacher said and What my pastor told me!
https://www.nairaland.com/4169665/difference-between-god-gods-goddess

You said this;
Woe to me if I should cause human (the image of the gods) to sin.

And i say a biggggg Amen.

No it's not a guide to the Christians only, but to the entire world, thats why it will be used to judge us all.

If I had not made you understand, you go about carrying information that bible is a Christian book as if your pastor was one of the Bible's author.
You better learn the truth.
Only this acceptance would motivate me to teach you further spiritual knowledge to deliver you from ignorance and falsehood.

Plenty incoherence here. Make sense. I guess what you are trying to say is that, you are not a Christian but are using the Bible for your schemes

Do you guess my clear statement?
You lack knowledge of the truth.
You guess!
Look at your commentary.
You guess!!
Proving that you lack the truth!
Get you behind me and learn in silence.
You must not argue to learn.
Such practices is not always the best formula especially when we have an important issues for discussion.
Stop wasting my time for I wouldn't reply your meaningless messages again.
Look for your equals and get deceived if you like!

1 Like

Re: True Information About Water Spirits And How You Are Affected: Know The Truth by omnisali: 11:15pm On Mar 29, 2018
bunbit23:

Chidi Ohazurike:
GM, thanks for such immense enlightenment. How can one know he or she is from the water spirit?

Odogwu Akataaka:
There are obvious signs by which we come to know our spiritual connection with mariners even when none told us.
1: seeing oneself often in the waters with mariners.

This is first obvious signs that good number of us sees perhaps knowing without been told. But then, it's possible that one may still lack knowledge of this obvious signs, not having the ability to understand that he/she is a mariner therefore ignores

2: Another sign is seeing oneself swimming almost all night.

Some of us in physical life don't swim and don't enjoy swimming but you see yourself swimming perfectly and speedily, if recalled: almost all night as you sleep. This speed and swim leads to unknown destination. Yet we never ask questions. It's one of the signs

3: Another signs could be your love for water. Some of us has this emotion, passion for rivers and most often like sitting by the river side all alone, happily. To them, it's just natural. They have nothing extra ordinary attached but it goes along way talking about their peace, emotion, comfort, originality and passion for abode.

this is all me
Re: True Information About Water Spirits And How You Are Affected: Know The Truth by bunbit23: 2:24am On Mar 30, 2018
...r
Re: True Information About Water Spirits And How You Are Affected: Know The Truth by Emmanystone: 10:25am On Mar 30, 2018
bunbit23:

Do you guess my clear statement?
You lack knowledge of the truth.
You guess!
Look at your commentary.
You guess!!
Proving that you lack the truth!
Get you behind me and learn in silence.
You must not argue to learn.
Such practices is not always the best formula especially when we have an important issues for discussion.
Stop wasting my time for I wouldn't reply your meaningless messages again.
Look for your equals and get deceived if you like!
Hahahahahahahahaha. I will be here to bust all your lies. Don't think you can come in here twisting the Bible to lie oh ye agent of darkness.
Re: True Information About Water Spirits And How You Are Affected: Know The Truth by bunbit23: 4:29pm On Mar 30, 2018
James Owerri:
Thank you GM for the great insights. Please Sir my question is, how would one know if he or she is from the positive or negative energies as we'hv been cleared that Lucifer was chased to join the positive entities in the water, hence the water bodies is been contaminated.

Again Sir, what would one do to be free from the torment gotten from ignoring his or her water origin, because my wife has same problem and pastors has taken her to different deliverance session.

More Light To Your Parth Sir.

Odogwu Akataaka:
Truly some are demons in human body. But then, these people or spirits who came for a purpose knows themselves unlike the unconscious initiate. Therefore you shouldn't worry about yourself if you are one. If you are, you will know yourself hence they came for a clear purpose

I have to set a record clear, even those who came having this evil mission against humanity, because they are in human form possessing flesh, having knowledge of their short coming, they can even disappoint the mission and have to accept the truth therefore become light bearers

Onwuka Godspower:
My GM, I great you and I thank you so much for this costly lectures, may the most high, the good gods and goddesses continue to bless you iseeee. My GM, I want to ask, how can someone know his or her star?

Odogwu Akataaka:
While are we here? We (spiritualist) are here with power for this possibilities

Mystery of life

You need spiritual knowledge

Waters are not contaminated as you said

It's false!

And never say that again. These are one of the wrong information you were meant to believe

Now answer and tell me, when was waters contaminated?

Before or after Christ?

Don't belief falsehood! I warn!!

You said waters are contaminated yet you still drink waters for life and you leave today

Are waters contamination yet rain still fails and crops grows?

What is rain fall?
What are the causes of rain fall?
Do you know?

What make you believe that waters are contaminated yet John was seen baptizing in river Jordan?

Or was river Jordan excluded?

Know the truth and stop following fools in the name of pastors and religion

Was waters contaminated when prohet Elijah asked Neman to deep himself seven times in the water? A practice that got him cured from a leprosy?

Was waters contaminated when Christ was seen baptizing by the great John the Baptist when heaven opened and an angel came down in body of a dove as a voice was heard?

1 Like

Re: True Information About Water Spirits And How You Are Affected: Know The Truth by bunbit23: 7:40pm On Mar 30, 2018
I wish to know the period when waters was contaminated and who contaminated it?
Could it be Lucifer and his cohorts as they were descended?

Listen and let me tell you the truth which you must know to make a different man. When Lucifer was cast away from heaven, the voice which follows says "woe to the world"

Did you read the true text?

Woe to the word not to the waters

Be wise!

Wisdom is the princip thing and profitable to direct

Get understanding to make a different man. Follow the wise and you shall become wise

A friend to the fool shall perish

More light to our paths

Do you know the problem we have today in this beautiful world?
Ignorant!

Only ignorant!
If not, how on earth would a pastor perform the work of prophesy?

I ask again, what is the connection of a carpenter and brick layer?

Building construction isn't it?

Then, if truly that a carpenter and a bricklayer are found under building construction, does that truly mean that a carpenter is a bricklayer?

Get knowledge and understanding, in all your get, get wisdom.

A Prophet is never a rabbi?

A rabbi is never a priest

Do you hear me?

A Prophet is not a priest

1 Like

Re: True Information About Water Spirits And How You Are Affected: Know The Truth by Emmanystone: 8:45pm On Mar 30, 2018
omnisali:

this is all me
You are possessed, seek help from Jesus Christ, not from this guy here. His type practice divination, but has no solution for your problem. Only Jesus can save you from satan

You can't use satan to put off satan.

The guy here talks about gods, meaning demons.

1 Like

Re: True Information About Water Spirits And How You Are Affected: Know The Truth by Emmanystone: 8:49pm On Mar 30, 2018
OtemAtum, you have a replica. National Association mad men.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lent: Countdown To 40 Days Fasting. / You Niggaz Are Crazy! / 7 Ways To Practice Effective Evangelism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 168
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.