Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,208 members, 7,839,114 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:58 PM

They Put Chemicals In Our Private Parts” – Libya Returnee Narrates Shocking Orde - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / They Put Chemicals In Our Private Parts” – Libya Returnee Narrates Shocking Orde (33967 Views)

Samaila Musa, Our Husband Chained Us Up, Put Pepper In Our Private Parts - Wives / Abdulkareem Haruna: Kidnapped & Released Journalist Narrates Shocking Experience / Beauty John: I Slept With 20-25 Men Everyday – Libya Returnee Confession (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: They Put Chemicals In Our Private Parts” – Libya Returnee Narrates Shocking Orde by enomakos(m): 9:52pm On Mar 25, 2018
See super story
Re: They Put Chemicals In Our Private Parts” – Libya Returnee Narrates Shocking Orde by FisifunKododada: 10:08pm On Mar 25, 2018
sweetilicious:
I 'd rather stay with my family here,work and save up if i want to change my location to another part of the world than go there like this.The experience will never leave their memory.Oh my!Some of their wombs are destroyed now.God forbid.

You are sensible
Re: They Put Chemicals In Our Private Parts” – Libya Returnee Narrates Shocking Orde by brojoshua: 10:31pm On Mar 25, 2018
They didn't do you too bad. How about your corrupt leaders who are forcing you into slavery, death and death journey because of their injustice, selfishness, greediness, mismanagement, wickedness, myopia, foolishness and blindness.
Re: They Put Chemicals In Our Private Parts” – Libya Returnee Narrates Shocking Orde by mywells: 10:44pm On Mar 25, 2018
DrHighchief:
Who send una message go there?
obasanjo
Re: They Put Chemicals In Our Private Parts” – Libya Returnee Narrates Shocking Orde by wildkat: 10:49pm On Mar 25, 2018
“They push it into the women’s wombs and the wombs fall out, after that, they will put the womb back in again and urge women to continue to sleep with the men there.”

I don't understand this part. Abi womb don become wallet?
Re: They Put Chemicals In Our Private Parts” – Libya Returnee Narrates Shocking Orde by dvkot(m): 10:53pm On Mar 25, 2018
we are all in hell... just different devil weather Nigeria or Libya all na same same, if you can go to Libya and make it... May the odds be in your favour.
Buhari assassin are butchering people everyday so coming back to Nigeria is not safe.
Re: They Put Chemicals In Our Private Parts” – Libya Returnee Narrates Shocking Orde by correctguy101(m): 11:17pm On Mar 25, 2018
soberdrunk:
"“They push it into the women’s wombs and the wombs fall out, after that, they will put the womb back in again and urge women to continue to sleep with the men there.”. HABA!!! Aunty we do Biology nah...l. angry

Even me that isn't much familiar with biology and female anatomy sees that as total BS. Them pull womb out with sponge and chemical and wash it well and put it inside, na generator angry
Re: They Put Chemicals In Our Private Parts” – Libya Returnee Narrates Shocking Orde by Ten06(m): 12:57am On Mar 26, 2018
Tilerr:
CCTV Spy Recording Pen. Get this quality CCTV Spy recording pen. This pen can video,audio,and can snap pictures secretly without no one knowing. The pen is good for business negotiations, crime investigation, secret recording, evidence for court. Price is #12.000. To buy pls call the phone numeber below.Pay on delivery is available to all States in Nigeria.
This thing you are selling, it is only Nigeria black and black they will use them to record cos they are very corrupt
Re: They Put Chemicals In Our Private Parts” – Libya Returnee Narrates Shocking Orde by doyinbaby(f): 3:58am On Mar 26, 2018
I don't know why people keep going to Libya when 99.8% assurance that you will regret it..... I will rather do of starvation in Nigeria than enslave my body,soul ,spirit in Libya
Re: They Put Chemicals In Our Private Parts” – Libya Returnee Narrates Shocking Orde by vioment: 4:00am On Mar 26, 2018
Nobody respects nigerians since slavery days. Even our leaders don't respect its people. Is there any bright spot in this country? How inhumane can people be to treat vulnerable people this way. I want to be optimistic about this country but this country is a full fledged stupid and foolish country; and I don't have a choice to ignore this vagabond nation.
Re: They Put Chemicals In Our Private Parts” – Libya Returnee Narrates Shocking Orde by PANDA2: 8:43am On Mar 26, 2018
soberdrunk:
"“They push it into the women’s wombs and the wombs fall out, after that, they will put the womb back in again and urge women to continue to sleep with the men there.”. HABA!!! Aunty we do Biology nah...l. angry

Bro you just too funny!

Too funny!
Re: They Put Chemicals In Our Private Parts” – Libya Returnee Narrates Shocking Orde by winj3: 9:01am On Mar 26, 2018
Any Nigerian who goes to disgrace the country in Libya should not be allowed back into Nigeria, send them back there... idiots humiliating the country abroad!
Re: They Put Chemicals In Our Private Parts” – Libya Returnee Narrates Shocking Orde by Spectraz: 9:16am On Mar 26, 2018
Idiot..

What took you to that place
Re: They Put Chemicals In Our Private Parts” – Libya Returnee Narrates Shocking Orde by webngnews: 12:18pm On Mar 26, 2018
Really

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Phone Repairer Sells Soldier's iPad And iPhone, Vanishes With Money In Delta.PIC / Houseboy Sentenced To Death For Killing Ogun Magistrate (Photo) / Pictures As MTN Main Ilorin Office Got Burnt (2015)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.