Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,034 members, 7,863,704 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 12:37 AM

Am In Need Of A Serious Gurl. - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Am In Need Of A Serious Gurl. (402 Views)

Shocker!!!!.wale Caught In D Act....wit A Lagos Gurl / I Nid A Girl Dat Will Fill The Space Of My Fake Lover Gurl / I Saw One Gurl On This Forum That: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am In Need Of A Serious Gurl. by temmyeben(m): 10:52pm On May 04, 2010
The kind of the job i do don't give me a chance to really reach out to babes but right here am seriously in need of someone that could be ma wife @ least b4 the end of this year pls if u r not serious don't call me only 4 the serious minded ones. 012198943.Temmytayor
Re: Am In Need Of A Serious Gurl. by ojesus: 11:15pm On May 04, 2010
why r u so strict? no time no love
Re: Am In Need Of A Serious Gurl. by tai2(m): 11:36pm On May 04, 2010
Lol, what's the rush? Its never too late for a man to get married. But if you're really looking for a wife, try a church or something, you'll find them in abundance.

Nairaland, lol, forget it. These chicks here need a scan of your bank statement first.
Re: Am In Need Of A Serious Gurl. by Osama10(m): 11:59pm On May 04, 2010
tai2:

Lol, what's the rush? Its never too late for a man to get married. But if you're really looking for a wife, try a church or something, you'll find them in abundance.

Nairaland, lol, forget it. These chicks here need a scan of your bank statement first.

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Am In Need Of A Serious Gurl. by Cute500(f): 12:14am On May 05, 2010
Be careful in choosing the right person. If you rush into marriage,you will also rush out of it in frustration. Take your time.
Re: Am In Need Of A Serious Gurl. by Nobody: 12:16am On May 05, 2010

(1) (Reply)

Any Lady Looking For Serious Realtionship In House I Need One Very Fast Plz Help / Doctor Of Love / Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.