Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,248 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:21 AM

Get Free Us Certifications To Boost Your Cv - Certification And Training Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Certification And Training Adverts / Get Free Us Certifications To Boost Your Cv (1150 Views)

Top Security Certifications To Kick-off Your Career In 2016 / Top Virtualization Certifications To Demonstrate Your Expertise / HSE Certifications in 9ja- Chartered Institute of Environmental Health,(CIEH),UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Get Free Us Certifications To Boost Your Cv by jimtosam: 11:41pm On May 04, 2010
HELLO NAIRALANDERS,I WANT TO ADVISE ALL JOB SEEKERS TO GET A FREE CERTIFICATIONS FROM A SITE THAT I DISCOVERED.YOU WONT PAY A DIME

THIS CERTIFICATIONS WILL BOOST YOUR CV IF YOU DON'T HAVE MONEY TO PAY FOR ALL THESE EXPENSIVE CERTIFICATIONS.

THE LINK IS www freecertificationns.co .cc

Copy this link on your browser and move .cc 1 step backward.The site is in this domain format but nairaland does not support this format that's why I re-frame it.At all cost,I must share this wonderful info with wonderful people in Nairaland.
Re: Get Free Us Certifications To Boost Your Cv by jimtosam: 11:42pm On May 04, 2010
HELLO NAIRALANDERS,I WANT TO ADVISE ALL JOB SEEKERS TO GET A FREE CERTIFICATIONS FROM A SITE THAT I DISCOVERED.YOU WONT PAY A DIME

THIS CERTIFICATIONS WILL BOOST YOUR CV IF YOU DON'T HAVE MONEY TO PAY FOR ALL THESE EXPENSIVE CERTIFICATIONS.

THE LINK IS www freecertificationns.co .cc

Copy this link on your browser and move .cc 1 step backward.The site is in this domain format but nairaland does not support this format that's why I re-frame it.At all cost,I must share this wonderful info with wonderful people in Nairaland.

(1) (Reply)

National Association Of Home Builders Training Programme - October 9 - 11, 2012 / Are You Looking For A Job??? If Yes Check Here / Latest It Certification Dumps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.