Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:33 AM

BBNaija 2018:- “I Need To Set Cee-C Straight” — Khloe - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBNaija 2018:- “I Need To Set Cee-C Straight” — Khloe (443 Views)

Cee-C Cynthia Nwadiora: Meet BBNaija 2018 Housemate | Biography & Profile / Meet Tobi Bakre: BBNaija 2018 Contestant, A Banker & A Rich Kid (Photos) / Meet Miracle Igbokwe Ikechukwu, BBNaija 2018 Contestant, Pilot & Model (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

BBNaija 2018:- “I Need To Set Cee-C Straight” — Khloe by gbengapeter(m): 1:01am On Mar 26, 2018
Following her return to the Big Brother house,
Queen Koko better known as Khloe has shared
what she plans to do next in the house.
According to her, she has learnt her lesson and
won’t let her emotions get the best of her this
time.
However, she said she’s bringing back drama to
the house.
Khloe stated specifically that she’s going to set
the controversial housemate, Cee-C straight
when she returns to the house – we certainly
can’t wait for this to happen.
Khloe later on declared that she’s open to
anything after she was asked what her
relationship status will be with Teddy A – She
was asked what it’ll be like with Teddy A who’s
quite fond of her and she said she’s “ Open for
anything ”

Source: https://peternewsonline..com/2018/03/bbnaija-2018-i-need-to-set-cee-c.html

(1) (Reply)

Kolade Oyewande Alias Highlander Propose Marriage To Baby Mama / 2face And Seyi Shay Unveiled As Performers At The Nigerian Queen 2018 / Cee-c Warns Her Father Ahead Of The End Of The Show #bbnaija (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.