Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,205 members, 7,815,197 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:53 AM

Man Explains The Horrible Way He Found Out His Wife Was Cheating!!! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Explains The Horrible Way He Found Out His Wife Was Cheating!!! (7862 Views)

You Left Your Husband Because He Was Cheating. Then This Happens (pix) / I Suspected My Wife Was Cheating, I Set Her Up / My Wife Was Sexually Battered By Alfas While Seeking For Love Charms; Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Explains The Horrible Way He Found Out His Wife Was Cheating!!! by Martin0(m): 8:06am On Mar 26, 2018
Man Explains The Horrible Way He Found Out His Wife Was Cheating With His Best Friend

Husband Wrote —

I discovered my wife had been having an affair with my best friend when I spotted a love bite on his neck.

I’m 32 and my wife’s 29. We’ve been married for six years. My friend is 31 and single.

I was round his house one night as I was feeling depressed and alone. I confided in him about my marriage problems.

When I saw a love bite on his neck, I did what any man would and asked him, "Who did that!"

He casually said it was a woman he had met online and had been seeing on and off.

But my suspicious mind got the better of me — I had caught him and my wife exchanging eye-contact a few times recently. I checked my wife’s phone when I got home and was shocked to find flirty messages between her and my friend.

When I questioned my wife about it, she admitted that they’d kissed and said she had feelings for him. I was devastated.

I packed an overnight bag and went to my ex-girlfriend’s house because she is a good friend now and I had nobody else to turn to. I slept on the sofa.

My wife found out about it and went ballistic. The rest of the week I spent at a friend’s house.

I arranged a weekend away with my wife to try to sort things out and we agreed to work on our marriage.

When we got back, I went round to see my friend and he said he was really sorry. I accepted his apology and told him that I wanted to put things behind us and move on. But he then got a text from my wife, saying: “I love you so much.”

I was so shocked, I decided not to go back home. I don’t think I can trust my wife ever again.

WHAT ADVICE CAN YOU GIVE HIM

Re: Man Explains The Horrible Way He Found Out His Wife Was Cheating!!! by Lalas247(f): 8:11am On Mar 26, 2018
Wait who got the text ? The friend or the husband

1 Like

Re: Man Explains The Horrible Way He Found Out His Wife Was Cheating!!! by egworlordor(m): 8:11am On Mar 26, 2018
You should go back to your wife and run from your so-called friend, any friend that can sleep with your wife isn't a friend... leaving her alone makes her drift even more...

4 Likes

Re: Man Explains The Horrible Way He Found Out His Wife Was Cheating!!! by Martin0(m): 8:13am On Mar 26, 2018
Lalas247:

Wait who got the text ? The friend or the husband
na the friend
Re: Man Explains The Horrible Way He Found Out His Wife Was Cheating!!! by bjayx: 8:13am On Mar 26, 2018
Hell has no fury than the scorn of a woman.
Most women think one way. Love, hate, emotional, reasoning, all na one way while a man can think forth n back. That's why they're weak n vulnerable. Na one chance U dey o cos she won't stop till something drastic happens.

2 Likes

Re: Man Explains The Horrible Way He Found Out His Wife Was Cheating!!! by Martin0(m): 8:15am On Mar 26, 2018
bjayx:
Hell has no fury than the scorn of a woman.
Most women think one way. Love, hate, emotional, reasoning, all na one way while a man can think forth n back. That's why they're weak n vulnerable. Na one chance U dey o cos she won't stop till something drastic happens.

hmmmm na wa ogringrin
Re: Man Explains The Horrible Way He Found Out His Wife Was Cheating!!! by donstan18: 8:15am On Mar 26, 2018
One of the worst thing that can happen to any man on earth is to marry a wrong wife.

Advice : No one on this earth is irreplaceable, both your wife and friend can be replaced, if staying in that marriage will take away your happiness, kindly divorce and be happy.

18 Likes

Re: Man Explains The Horrible Way He Found Out His Wife Was Cheating!!! by Chicagoesontop: 8:15am On Mar 26, 2018
whenever this kind of demon enters in a woman it takes the almighty hands of God to tackle it,

There is nothing you can do right now with your human idea, just find a way, Isolate yourself from everybody including your ex, talk to God personally for 3 days, am sure he will respond and you will come back to both of them with a victorious answer to put them in their right places.

2 Likes

Re: Man Explains The Horrible Way He Found Out His Wife Was Cheating!!! by bjayx: 8:16am On Mar 26, 2018
Martin0:

hmmmm na wa ogringrin
Na so o
Re: Man Explains The Horrible Way He Found Out His Wife Was Cheating!!! by vetrovialMan(m): 8:16am On Mar 26, 2018
this your story be as e get......

my friend and wife?

shuo! blud must flow na

1 Like

Re: Man Explains The Horrible Way He Found Out His Wife Was Cheating!!! by Martin0(m): 8:19am On Mar 26, 2018
bjayx:
Na so o
make dem clear road for you ooogringrin
Re: Man Explains The Horrible Way He Found Out His Wife Was Cheating!!! by bjayx: 8:21am On Mar 26, 2018
Martin0:

make dem clear road for me ooogringrin
U be ambulance driver
Re: Man Explains The Horrible Way He Found Out His Wife Was Cheating!!! by Martin0(m): 8:23am On Mar 26, 2018
bjayx:
U be ambulance driver

gringringrin
Re: Man Explains The Horrible Way He Found Out His Wife Was Cheating!!! by 7footre(m): 8:24am On Mar 26, 2018
What advice can you give him?

Me; none
Re: Man Explains The Horrible Way He Found Out His Wife Was Cheating!!! by Lalas247(f): 8:32am On Mar 26, 2018
Martin0:

na the friend
Hmmm well it’s too late ... she loves the friend ... he should trust his instincts nd move on

No point trying to make it work ... plenty ladies out there.. he need to find the right one for him

1 Like

Re: Man Explains The Horrible Way He Found Out His Wife Was Cheating!!! by Nobody: 8:35am On Mar 26, 2018
angry angry angry

☣ ☠

That guy is a vegetable for accepting apologies anyhow.
After they've gone to the extent of biting each other like cats when making love.

If that guy refuses to send the woman packing, She will eventually kill him. The man is married to a whøre.
The fact that you pack your things and went to your Ex's house also makes you a culprit of the same crime. Why your Ex's house? Don't you have a friend?
Why will you leave your house in the first place?

The feminists here have absolutely nothing to say about this?
Hypocritical Mofos.

∆ BEWARE OF DOGS ∆

☣ ☠

3 Likes

Re: Man Explains The Horrible Way He Found Out His Wife Was Cheating!!! by Nobody: 8:38am On Mar 26, 2018
super story

1 Like

Re: Man Explains The Horrible Way He Found Out His Wife Was Cheating!!! by Nobody: 8:46am On Mar 26, 2018
The Heart Of A Woman Is An Ocean Of Deep Secrets... No Man Can Know It
Re: Man Explains The Horrible Way He Found Out His Wife Was Cheating!!! by Nobody: 8:49am On Mar 26, 2018
DrinkLimca:
Martin0 i have noticed the way and the rate at which you create threads this days..

Do you think having your thread on front page will allow you see the color of the pant any female in nairaland is putting on..

After your legendary ass licking didn't get you a single lady here, you have turned to creating dumb threads just to do indirect ass licking..

creating threads that seems sensible won't get you a single touch from any female here..

As for the topic..

The man should break up because we are in the era of bitchess..
Although You Tried Sounding Intelligent But Still Failed... Just Stop, save Yourself The Shame
Re: Man Explains The Horrible Way He Found Out His Wife Was Cheating!!! by BlackPantherxXx: 8:53am On Mar 26, 2018
DrinkLimca:
Martin0 i have noticed the way and the rate at which you create threads this days..

Do you think having your thread on front page will allow you see the color of the pant any female in nairaland is putting on..

After your legendary ass licking didn't get you a single lady here, you have turned to creating dumb threads just to do indirect ass licking..

creating threads that seems sensible won't get you a single touch from any female here..

As for the topic..

The man should break up because we are in the era of bitchess..

CHAI ...this is too savage.

1 Like

Re: Man Explains The Horrible Way He Found Out His Wife Was Cheating!!! by Martin0(m): 8:55am On Mar 26, 2018
Lalas247:

Hmmm well it’s too late ... she loves the friend ... he should trust his instincts nd move on

No point trying to make it work ... plenty ladies out there.. he need to find the right one for him

eheh OK notedgrin
Re: Man Explains The Horrible Way He Found Out His Wife Was Cheating!!! by Nobody: 9:15am On Mar 26, 2018
like I I always say, Marriage is sacred only to those who has never been married.

I lost fate in marriage recently when I heard rapper logic is filing for divorce after being married to his pretty wife for about 2 years, these young couple are always happy, no infidelity, no fight, no drama but they about happily divorcing, what's funny is logic came out to say, he would be happier being single. No other reason. Dude Seriously?
Re: Man Explains The Horrible Way He Found Out His Wife Was Cheating!!! by Nobody: 9:40am On Mar 26, 2018
This story sounds very telemondish but if it happen for real then its advisable the guy dump such a woman and do away with such a friend ASAP cos dem both be one chance. Its very dangerous being with a cheating wife cos such a wife can easily arrange with ur enemies or her lover to hit at u.

2 Likes

Re: Man Explains The Horrible Way He Found Out His Wife Was Cheating!!! by Nobody: 9:43am On Mar 26, 2018
aaronson:
like I I always say, Marriage is sacred only to those who has never been married.

I lost fate in marriage recently when I heard rapper logic is filing for divorce after being married to his pretty wife for about 2 years, these young couple are always happy, no infidelity, no fight, no drama but they about happily divorcing, what's funny is logic came out to say, he would be happier being single. No other reason. Dude Seriously?
forget it..the wife probably cheated on him. He don't need to sound it out for the world to know. If a man marries the right woman he will never want to leave such a marriage.
Re: Man Explains The Horrible Way He Found Out His Wife Was Cheating!!! by Rigel95(m): 10:32am On Mar 26, 2018
this story is fake just like that lie-lie kidnapping of those girls in Dapchi.
Re: Man Explains The Horrible Way He Found Out His Wife Was Cheating!!! by Martin0(m): 10:37am On Mar 26, 2018
lefulefu:
This story sounds very telemondish but if it happen for real then its advisable the guy dump such a woman and do away with such a friend ASAP cos dem both be one chance. Its very dangerous being with a cheating wife cos such a wife can easily arrange with ur enemies or her lover to hit at u.

telemondish kwagrin
Re: Man Explains The Horrible Way He Found Out His Wife Was Cheating!!! by bjayx: 10:39am On Mar 26, 2018
DeadRat:
The Heart Of A Woman Is An Ocean Of Deep Secrets... No Man Can Know It

Re: Man Explains The Horrible Way He Found Out His Wife Was Cheating!!! by dadabashua1(m): 10:49am On Mar 26, 2018
Nothing disgust me more than weak ass men... I think his sick undecided
Re: Man Explains The Horrible Way He Found Out His Wife Was Cheating!!! by Nobody: 10:58am On Mar 26, 2018
Martin0:

telemondish kwagrin
yes nacheesy...na only telemondo films dis one fit happen. Tell me which average nigerian man go pack im bag comot for im own house after finding out his wife was shagging his best friendcheesy.. And he come even see bite mark as tell tale sign. Least thing the nigerian guy go do na to tell the wife to pack out of him housecheesy.
Re: Man Explains The Horrible Way He Found Out His Wife Was Cheating!!! by oloriooko(m): 11:36am On Mar 26, 2018
So many suspicious points in your write up
1. You keeping a single 31 year old friend close to your family is as dangerous as otapiapia
2. Your wife said she kissed your friend and your immediate solution was to pack to your ex-gal house shocked
3. Your ex-gal is still your friend

Your wife went ballistic when she found out and you now decided to do what you were supposed to do immediately your wife confessed.
Your reaction to this issue was belated and you handled it childishly.
For your wife to take interest in your single friend leaves a lot to ponder. She must be reacting to something you did or didn't do.
I stop here for now

1 Like

Re: Man Explains The Horrible Way He Found Out His Wife Was Cheating!!! by Nobody: 11:52am On Mar 26, 2018
U called that one a friend?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Kind Of Husband I Have / Giving Birth In Barbados / Simple Sitting Room Arrangement For Your Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.