Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,205 members, 7,811,559 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:36 PM

I Suspected My Wife Was Cheating, I Set Her Up - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Suspected My Wife Was Cheating, I Set Her Up (55528 Views)

You Left Your Husband Because He Was Cheating. Then This Happens (pix) / My Wife Was Sexually Battered By Alfas While Seeking For Love Charms; Husband / While Man Was Suffering In Libya, His Wife Was Sleeping With A Married Man. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Suspected My Wife Was Cheating, I Set Her Up by FamilyAdviser: 11:34pm On Dec 21, 2021
Many relationship and family today have been teared apart because there is lack of trust.

Here is my true story!

It started early this year when I sensed that my wife I dated for 12years before marrying her maybe cheating on me.

My wife is a fashion designer, it happens that a particular number was calling her frequently and it was a male voice.

Each time her phone rang from this particular number at night, she will give the caller an excuse that she was busy and instruct him to call in the morning. After dropping the call, I would expect her to tell me who called but I noticed she usually abscond from discussing on it, so I wouldn't bother her or give her the reason to suspect I am not comfortable with her call.

Been a gentleman, I had never raised a hand on my wife even in our courtship. I always avoid arguments because it may lead to some uncertainties in our marriage so I need a enough evidence before unleashing the beast in me.

One fateful day, I over heard her telling the same caller "REMEMBER I AM MARRIED". That night I couldn't hold myself I vowed to double my lead in finding out who my wife was crushing on.

I made some contacts from experts and they billed me huge amount to record the callers conversation with my wife.

To cut the story short, I bought exact phone with my wife and one day I pretend as if I mistakenly took hers instead of mine, I took her phone to the technical gurus and something was installed, all my wife's call is now been recorded.

Within a space of days I replayed her conversation with the caller, behold it was her customer. The man is a Keke Rider and always have chance at night. All these while, my wife who is a professional tailor was sawing ashoebi cloths for his wife to be. The man is the one footing the bills and he is paying it gradually hence the conversation.

I was shocked, I became speechless. One day the man called again after she dropped the call I jokingly told her who called you abi na your catch? She replied "Godforbid baby while should you say things like that, I no Igbo tradition more than you do, any married man that sleeps with another man is bringing untimely death to her husband, I don't want to be widow she replied emotionally". I tendered her an apology and regretted why I allowed my emotions to judge my woman wrongly.

Since after this incident I concluded that many broken home today maybe as a result of lack of trust and communication.

As many innocent people are in prison for what they know nothing about so is many family broken for no just reasons.

If I don't have the money to track that caller I could have concluded that my wife is cheating on me and sent her packing.

May God give us the wisdom to manage our home!

876 Likes 83 Shares

Re: I Suspected My Wife Was Cheating, I Set Her Up by Ebubechuwku(m): 11:36pm On Dec 21, 2021
Thats why you don't accuse anyone once you don't have evidences for it..

And mind you, thank your stars say una never use your hand scatter your family grin grin grin grin

279 Likes 16 Shares

Re: I Suspected My Wife Was Cheating, I Set Her Up by skywalker240(m): 11:44pm On Dec 21, 2021
❤️

1 Like 4 Shares

Re: I Suspected My Wife Was Cheating, I Set Her Up by Nobody: 11:46pm On Dec 21, 2021
Well done Sherlock Holmes!

157 Likes 13 Shares

Re: I Suspected My Wife Was Cheating, I Set Her Up by gasparpisciotta: 11:51pm On Dec 21, 2021
What if she is smarter than you ?

Just asking ooo!!!!

No punches meant!

485 Likes 29 Shares

Re: I Suspected My Wife Was Cheating, I Set Her Up by Lamanii22(f): 11:53pm On Dec 21, 2021
Wooow! Concluding things based on assumption is so wrong.... If you know how relieved I was eehn knowing that your wife didn't cheat....

180 Likes 10 Shares

Re: I Suspected My Wife Was Cheating, I Set Her Up by BlackXabbath(m): 12:04am On Dec 22, 2021
Thumbs up, op.

Cherish that woman, treat her like a queen cos she's one in a million.

We are still looking for people like her though,

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Suspected My Wife Was Cheating, I Set Her Up by BlackXabbath(m): 12:06am On Dec 22, 2021
Lamanii22:
Wooow! Concluding things based on assumption is so wrong.... If you know how relieved I was eehn knowing that your wife didn't cheat....

I thought she did the do too. grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Suspected My Wife Was Cheating, I Set Her Up by DICKstractor: 12:10am On Dec 22, 2021
undecided

I don tire to read relationship problem. Ewww

I support breakup that's the more reason I keep my advice to my self but I'm glad it was just a misunderstanding

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Suspected My Wife Was Cheating, I Set Her Up by habsydiamond(m): 12:11am On Dec 22, 2021
Op where did u keep ur trust in the first place..good communication keeps a relationship in a healthy level.. U ought to have trash it out with ur wife when u noticed she didn't tell u about the man she spoke with at night. U were busy putting pressure on ur emotions whereas ur wife's own is intact.

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Suspected My Wife Was Cheating, I Set Her Up by BigYash: 12:37am On Dec 22, 2021
gasparpisciotta:

Just asking ooo!!!!

No punches meant!
Most of them are way smarter than their husbands.. These days sef men are now emotional in actions, why the women now act and think like men..
Them just throw traditional maras fmt give op,he melo down grin Op you forget tradition ,when you went buying phone,exchanging and giving it to someone to hack. You just sit down, started stressing yourself over a game,you can't win. Only tradition forbids now,you don chill.. grin
Make I no go take am too personal sha,everybody with his or her home..

58 Likes 8 Shares

Re: I Suspected My Wife Was Cheating, I Set Her Up by Nobody: 1:04am On Dec 22, 2021
You did the right thing to dig deeper and investigate before accusing her of cheating or mistreating her in the house because of your suspicions. Now that you know she's not cheating, I hope you've removed whatever was installed in her phone and are no longer recording her phone calls.

FamilyAdviser:
To cut the story short, I bought exact phone with my wife and one day I pretend as if I mistakenly took hers instead of mine, I took her phone to the technical gurus and something was installed, all my wife's call is now been recorded.

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Suspected My Wife Was Cheating, I Set Her Up by OBALOLA55(m): 1:20am On Dec 22, 2021
FamilyAdviser:
Many relationship and family today have been teared apart because there is lack of trust.

Here is my true story!

It started early this year when I sensed that my wife I dated for 12years before marrying her maybe cheating on me.

My wife is a fashion designer, it happens that a particular number was calling her frequently and it was a male voice.

Each time her phone rang from this particular number at night, she will give the caller an excuse that she was busy and instruct him to call in the morning. After dropping the call, I would expect her to tell me who called but I noticed she usually abscond from discussing on it, so I wouldn't bother her or give her the reason to suspect I am not comfortable with her call.

Been a gentleman, I had never raised a hand on my wife even in our courtship. I always avoid arguments because it may lead to some uncertainties in our marriage so I need a enough evidence before unleashing the beast in me.

One fateful day, I over heard her telling the same caller "REMEMBER I AM MARRIED". That night I couldn't hold myself I vowed to double my lead in finding out who my wife was crushing on.

I made some contacts from experts and they billed me huge amount to record the callers conversation with my wife.

Within a space of days I replayed her conversation with the caller, behold it was her customer. The man is a Keke Rider and always have chance at night. All these while, my wife who is a professional tailor was sawing ashoebi cloths for his wife to be. The man is the one footing the bills and he is paying it gradually hence the conversation.

I was shocked, I became speechless. One day the man called again after she dropped the call I jokingly told her who called you abi na your catch? She replied "Godforbid baby while should you say things like that, I no Igbo tradition more than you do, any married man that sleeps with another man is bringing untimely death to her husband, I don't want to be widow she replied emotionally". I tendered her an apology and regretted why I allowed my emotions to judge my woman wrongly.

Since after this incident I concluded that many broken home today maybe as a result of lack of trust and communication.

As many innocent people are in prison for what they know nothing about so is many family broken for no just reasons.

If I don't have the money to track that caller I could have concluded that my wife is cheating on me and sent her packing.

THIS DUDE IS A VERY SIMPle MAN

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Suspected My Wife Was Cheating, I Set Her Up by tydi(m): 1:21am On Dec 22, 2021
InTheCloudySky:
You did the right thing to dig deeper and investigate before accusing her of cheating or mistreating her in the house because of your suspicions. Now that you know she's not cheating, I hope you've removed whatever was installed in her phone and are no longer recording her phone calls.

So she will cheat in peace in the future abi

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Suspected My Wife Was Cheating, I Set Her Up by Nobody: 1:35am On Dec 22, 2021
tydi:

So she will cheat in peace in the future abi
He has found out his wife is not cheating. That should be enough to remove all doubts from his mind as per her faithfulness to him, hence no need for him to continue recording her calls. Continuing would be taking it too far and invading her privacy.

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Suspected My Wife Was Cheating, I Set Her Up by FahBuLous: 1:38am On Dec 22, 2021
I hope fati2001 sees this...

You don't judge someone base on your own assumptions...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Suspected My Wife Was Cheating, I Set Her Up by shuttox: 2:04am On Dec 22, 2021
gasparpisciotta postq1=108708063:

Just asking ooo!!!!

No punches meant!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Suspected My Wife Was Cheating, I Set Her Up by errigdee: 2:07am On Dec 22, 2021
I just love the way you were able to HANDLE the situations.... just learned a Lil on this THREAD

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Suspected My Wife Was Cheating, I Set Her Up by Newborn27(f): 2:10am On Dec 22, 2021
gasparpisciotta:

Just asking ooo!!!!

No punches meant!

Tule tule!

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Suspected My Wife Was Cheating, I Set Her Up by Emmanuel909090: 2:56am On Dec 22, 2021
Smart
Re: I Suspected My Wife Was Cheating, I Set Her Up by delzbaba(m): 4:42am On Dec 22, 2021
Continue with your suspicion they are using coded language to talk, don't stop u hear !! undecided

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Suspected My Wife Was Cheating, I Set Her Up by 2real52: 6:14am On Dec 22, 2021
Lolsss.. Baby boy, you are too small to understand women. That man can be f**ing your wife and you will still bet with your life that she is innocent. You think say you dey wise ba? A woman is 100% smarter than you when it comes to cheating or relationship.

Since your life depends on weather your woman sleeps with another man or not, you better be treating her like your god becos, one day, she may want you dead. She said she doesn't want to become a widow NOW, we don't know about later. You know, there is a fresh freedom when you become a widow.

44 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Suspected My Wife Was Cheating, I Set Her Up by flokii: 6:57am On Dec 22, 2021
@OP A woman that will cheat on you will cheat if she wants to.. forget all the plenty talk that you tracked her phone bla bla bla.

It's just for her to skip or take 30mins - 1hr break from work to meet the man for correct lashing, while you'll be where you are thinking all is well. He is even giving advise for others to start believing thier wives 100 percent.

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Suspected My Wife Was Cheating, I Set Her Up by DropsMic(m): 7:01am On Dec 22, 2021
Nice read
Re: I Suspected My Wife Was Cheating, I Set Her Up by Tokskob2008: 7:07am On Dec 22, 2021
gasparpisciotta:

Just asking ooo!!!!

No punches meant!
Lol, guy your head dey there joor.

What if she had noticed when the phone was switched and decided to be extra smart now

Well in all the op knows his wife better than anyone else.

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Suspected My Wife Was Cheating, I Set Her Up by nazablossom(f): 7:41am On Dec 22, 2021
Nollywood need to grab this script. The end was unpredictable grin

I'm glad it ended in praise smiley

32 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Suspected My Wife Was Cheating, I Set Her Up by Richy4(m): 7:47am On Dec 22, 2021
wow!! Nigeria is now advanced technological wiseooo...I'm glad it ended well for both of you... U didn't strangle her for picking a call grin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Suspected My Wife Was Cheating, I Set Her Up by phemmyfour: 8:00am On Dec 22, 2021
FamilyAdviser:

Here is my true story!

Change the topic, it's misleading

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Suspected My Wife Was Cheating, I Set Her Up by chiipink(f): 8:14am On Dec 22, 2021
If to say na yoruba woman forget it , she will be lashing out there those female yoruba tailors are something else

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Suspected My Wife Was Cheating, I Set Her Up by jumper524(m): 9:40am On Dec 22, 2021
If say you didn't find out yoursef and you came to nairaland for advice, some boys go Don dey conclude say she dey cheat. Some go even dey tell you say a responsible wife would tell you who's cheating on her.
Lol

15 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Do You Think My Mum Was Jazzed? / Man Buys His Daughter N35m BMW, A Job, An Apartment For Graduating At 23(Pics / Meet The McClure Twins, Ava And Alexis: Adopted By Justin McClure - Ami McClure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.