Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,966 members, 7,835,223 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:17 AM

King David Was Under A Spell. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / King David Was Under A Spell. (284 Views)

King David Was Under A Spell. (2) / King David Was Under A Spell. (1) / King David Was Under A Spell. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

King David Was Under A Spell. by Revadebola: 8:50am On Mar 26, 2018
KING DAVID WAS UNDER A SPELL.

A spell is a strong compelling influence or attraction. A spoken word that has magical or diabolical power to manipulate one to doing wrong things.

Read 1st Chronicles chapter 21.
You will see signs that King David was under a spell.

1. 1 Chronicles 21:1 (KJV)
"And Satan stood up against Israel, and provoked David to number Israel".

It was the devil that manipulated David to take wrong decision by taking the censor of Israel. Every time you take wrong decisions, you are under a spell. Especially, decisions against the written Word of God.

2. 1 Chronicles 21:3-4 (KJV)
"And Joab answered, The Lord make his people an hundred times so many more as they be : but, my lord the king, are they not all my lord's servants? why then doth my lord require this thing? why will he be a cause of trespass to Israel? Nevertheless the king's word prevailed against Joab. Wherefore Joab departed, and went throughout all Israel, and came to Jerusalem".

David refused the wise counsel and caution Joab gave him. Anytime you turn down wise counsel and caution, you are under a spell.

3. 1 Chronicles 21:8 (KJV)
"And David said unto God, I have sinned greatly, because I have done this thing: but now, I beseech thee, do away the iniquity of thy servant; for I have done very foolishly".

David lost his peace of heart after taking the wrong steps. Once you are under a spell, you will lose your peace and joy after taking the wrong steps.
Decisions taken under a spell often leads to regrets.

4. 1 Chronicles 21:14 (KJV)
"So the Lord sent pestilence upon Israel: and there fell of Israel seventy thousand men".

Sudden destruction came upon Israel, 70,000 people died as a result of David's being under a spell. Spell can bring accidents, sicknesses, loses, set back, to an individual, a family and even a nation.

5. 1 Chronicles 21:8 (KJV)
"And David said unto God, I have sinned greatly, because I have done this thing: but now, I beseech thee, do away the iniquity of thy servant; for I have done very foolishly".

David repented of his wrong step. Total repentance and prayers will deliver you from spell.

PRAYER POINTS :
1. Holy Spirit open my eyes to know where I am under a spell.
2. Lord deliver me from every power of spell working against me.
3. In Jesus Name, I rebuke every spirit of spell from my life.
4. Lord guide me to take the right decision.

CHARLES ADEBOLA MINISTRIES, is being invited for deliverance ministrations, services, crusades, trainings by churches and organizations.
FOR DELIVERANCE PRAYERS AND INTERPRETATION OF DREAMS, CALL OR WHATSAPP :
+2349059270030.
SHARE THIS POST WITH ALL YOUR CONTACTS.
"LIKE " my Facebook page,." Charles Adebola Ministries".

1 Like

Re: King David Was Under A Spell. by sonofthunder: 3:21pm On Mar 26, 2018
amen

(1) (Reply)

Wrong excuses Africans Use To Defend clerics teaching falsehood / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 19/04/18 / Right Choice In Marriage By Pastor E A Adeboye.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.