Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,192 members, 7,860,267 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:40 AM

King David Was Under A Spell. (2) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / King David Was Under A Spell. (2) (230 Views)

King David Was Under A Spell. (1) / King David Was Under A Spell. / King David Was Under A Spell. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

King David Was Under A Spell. (2) by Revadebola: 8:19am On Dec 23, 2018
KING DAVID WAS UNDER A SPELL. (2)

Continue From Yesterday.

Study from 2nd Samuel chapter 24.

It was the devil that manipulated David to take wrong decision by taking the censor of Israel.

Every time you take wrong decisions, you are under a spell.

Especially, decisions against the written Word of God.

2. From verses 3-4.

2 Samuel 24:3-4 (KJV)
"And Joab said unto the king, Now the Lord thy God add unto the people, how many soever they be, an hundredfold, and that the eyes of my lord the king may see it : but why doth my lord the king delight in this thing? Notwithstanding the king's word prevailed against Joab, and against the captains of the host. And Joab and the captains of the host went out from the presence of the king, to number the people of Israel".

David refused the wise counsel and caution Joab gave him.

Anytime you turn down wise counsel and caution, you are under a spell.

To Be Continued Tomorrow.

PLAGIARISM IS WRONG. DON'T EDIT THE POST AND THEN SHARE IT.

SUBSCRIBE FOR FREE, ON YOUR WHATSAPP WITH +2349059270030 , TO RECEIVE OUR DAILY AUDIO PRAYER .

CHARLES ADEBOLA MINISTRIES, is being invited for deliverance ministrations, services, crusades, trainings by churches and organizations.

FOR DELIVERANCE PRAYERS AND INTERPRETATION OF DREAMS, CALL OR WHATSAPP, +2349059270030.

SHARE THIS POST WITH ALL YOUR CONTACTS.

"LIKE" my Facebook page,
"Charles Adebola Ministries

(1) (Reply)

If Angels Sang And Rejoiced On Christmas Day, Then I Should Celebrate It Too / Love Covers Many Sins / Hell's Statements

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.